The best topic

Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 06, 2024, 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Ask a question then post a question

Started by jeannie, December 29, 2022, 12:33:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

jeannie

*same on the zombie thing

regarding clouds... theres no right or wrong

ugly and wealthy or poor and good looking?

Frood

Define ugly or good looking first? There are workarounds..

I don't give a fuck about poor or wealthy. We can't take it with us.

Would you let Bill Gates impregnate you naturally for 1 billion dollars?
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

No.

Even if I were inclined towards the idea, I simply lack the equipment for the task. And before anyone gives any crap about sex change operations, consider; sex change operations are sterilization by any other name. For the male, it involves the creation of a wound between the legs, a wound with no purpose whatsoever than to provide sexual gratification to others. There can be no impregnation of a biological male; anyone who goes down that route is condemning themselves to sterility.

Glad we got that out of the way. Now for my question.

You find yourself in possession of a sex tape, wherein Barack O'Bummer is taking the full length of his wife Michael's schlong up his hoop, his shriveled knob helicoptering to the strains of "You Spin Me Round Like A Record" as Maxine Waters unfolds her wrinkled hairy labia into his eagerly slavering and sweaty lips like some giant ball-less scrotum...

Which social media channel do you post it on first and why?

jeannie

highe$t bidder, and if they dont share it within 24hrs id post it everywhere for free

if someone offered u a free horse would u take it?

*selling it is not an option

Frood

Only if my boss or a neighbour would take it.... or there was a dog food factory nearby.

The property 12 metres below has two such beasts who are constantly near the fence (I chuck out old fruit and veggies). They haven't been ridden for years and are old, but people constantly pull up and feed them.... mostly accompanied by small and in awe kids.

Would you breed 1 kid in your mid forties if you had just met the love of your life?
Blahhhhhh...