News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

It'll never be this White again, will it?

Started by Anonymous, December 31, 2022, 06:21:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lokmar

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=489930 time=1672727967 user_id=2845
Oh damn. I'm sorry you had to endure that, Lokmar. Women like that really piss me off

Thanks Erica, I do appreciate it.

Overall though, it made me who I am and I dont want to be different.

Aryan

So far I'd say the best days of my life were in the early and mid 2000's... tons of mates, tons of birds, tons of memorable nights out, none of the typical worries which we're all plagued with in adult life.

We can't be kids forever though, unfortunately.

Odinson

Lokmar might have deserved to get his ass beaten.

American kids are disrespectful towards their parents.

There are two sides to these domestic abuse stories.

A lot of the American kids should be sent to live in the woods for a while to learn some manners.

Same with the American wives.

caskur

Every person that I loved or didn't like even that has passed away I think of them all the time plus my pets so I am quite sensitive about the death subject.

The older I get the more sensitive I am about losing anyone.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Odinson post_id=490118 time=1672855440 user_id=136

A lot of the American kids should be sent to live in the woods for a while to learn some manners.

Americans are disgusting in some ways but at least they talk and you can have good discussions with them...

They are quite social one on one to talk to.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Sure, I did at times. However, it was the several occasions where I was choked out, drunken episodes where he decided I was gonna be the opponent, body slamming me face first on my bed which gave me a bloody nose, along with a host of other over the top bullshit which moved it into the space of abuse. Mostly though, it was the repeated choking my unconscious.

About the only good thing I can say about the cunt is he put a roof over my head and food in my belly.

What finally got my idiot mom to leave him wasnt the multiple DUI's, wrecking cars, fist fights in public with his own employees, getting black out drunk, or abusing me. No, what finally sealed the deal was he was on a bender one night and he got out his guns, brought them into the bedroom, laid them on the bed, loaded them, and them stood there until I guess he decided to take them all back into the gun cabinet. She left the next day.

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=490169 time=1672887752 user_id=3351

Sure, I did at times. However, it was the several occasions where I was choked out, drunken episodes where he decided I was gonna be the opponent, body slamming me face first on my bed which gave me a bloody nose, along with a host of other over the top bullshit which moved it into the space of abuse. Mostly though, it was the repeated choking my unconscious.

About the only good thing I can say about the cunt is he put a roof over my head and food in my belly.

What finally got my idiot mom to leave him wasnt the multiple DUI's, wrecking cars, fist fights in public with his own employees, getting black out drunk, or abusing me. No, what finally sealed the deal was he was on a bender one night and he got out his guns, brought them into the bedroom, laid them on the bed, loaded them, and them stood there until I guess he decided to take them all back into the gun cabinet. She left the next day.

I know the type. I had to beat the shit out of my older sister's ex husband and I had to scare the shit out of my kid sister's old man.

Frood

You white people got a load of shit, yo....

(Just joking)

But it's severe shit. Don't ever let minorities tell you that you were raised on easy street.

I can't speak of mine.... or I won't speak of it. More to the point.

But it's been a lifelong head fuck.

We do what we and the best of us can..

I'm just glad my kids never had to deal with what I had to endure.

There is sickness in all mankind. Just remove yourself from it.
Blahhhhhh...

Odinson

Finland born african and middle-eastern kids are 50 times more likely to suffer of autism than Finnish kids.

Its the lack of vitamin D.

DKG

Quote from: Odinson post_id=490233 time=1672986033 user_id=136
Finland born african and middle-eastern kids are 50 times more likely to suffer of autism than Finnish kids.

I find that figure hard to believe.

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=489918 time=1672726938 user_id=3351
I dont need to forgive my stepdad. Hating him is the right thing to do.

I also hold a grudge against my mom. She traded an asshole (my real dad) who abused her for one (my stepdad) who abused me.

I suppose I should travel to Dixon, Mo. (ish) and shit on his grave sometime. He left kids though so I wont for their sake.

Jesus forgives those WHO ASK FOR IT!!!!!!!!

you aren't talking sexual abuse are you?
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: DKG post_id=490255 time=1673023696 user_id=3390

I find that figure hard to believe.

It's so they can get more welfare having kids with a handicap.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Its the lack of vitamin D.

These poorly educated people breed and everyone ends up paying for them.... and i think you mean Vitamin D 3...
- Andy Warhol

Zetsu

You know it Mel, you're a White single male and don't have kids.
Permanently off his rocker

Shen Li

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=490278 time=1673033697 user_id=61
You know it Mel, you're a White single male and don't have kids.

Thank Gawd for that.