News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

It'll never be this White again, will it?

Started by Anonymous, December 31, 2022, 06:21:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Look at the crowd...  Look at the vibe...  My sadness is maximum sad.

">

Erica Mena

I'm scared to click on it. Where are you, Mel?
<t></t>

Lokmar

You know, I loved the 80's. I had some really great memories growing up back them. If only my stepdad would have been murdered when I was 14. That would have made them much, much, better.

Overall, my life after 2001 got great. Now, its fucking awesome.

If I had to go back to the 80's to relive my life, I'd either disown my mom and step dad or I would shoot him in the lower pelvis with his 300 Win Mag and then beat him to death with it.

Frood

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=489763 time=1672559341 user_id=3351
You know, I loved the 80's. I had some really great memories growing up back them. If only my stepdad would have been murdered when I was 14. That would have made them much, much, better.

If I had to go back to the 80's to relive my life, I'd either disown my mom and step dad or I would shoot him in the lower pelvis with his 300 Win Mag and then beat him to death with it.

Forgiveness or letting go of past wrongs is healthy for a soul.

On ourselves or administered to ourselves by others.

I grew up Christian in private Catholic schools where we had an extra weekday mass and a couple of late weekdays to practice for the weekday mass. It was almost all choreography and about looking perfect, singing perfect, pretending to be perfect... and I despised it.

Then years later after abandoning it all, I watched "Heaven and Hell" with Tommy Lee Jones (about a Vietnam War soldier) who meets his wife there and brings her back to the States... then I watched "What Dreams May Come" with Robin Williams and Marissa Tomei... and my interest in the this life and the afterlife was piqued.

I won't and don't pretend to have a single fucking answer about the meaning of life or the realities of non-life, but those stories heartened my grim and dreary outlook and maybe, just maybe, if you have love in your heart despite all the others parts working against it, everything is good and proper and just how it should be.

Maybe Buddhists are full of shit.... but then again, why do all denominations love the movie "Groundhogs Day"?
Blahhhhhh...

Dove

Same. My shitty step dad dropped dead last year. I didnt even care lol.

I have a step brother out of it that I'm glad for though but him and I bonded over slamming the step dad  :yahoo:
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Berry Sweet

I felt that way twords my kids loser dad.  I wanted to unalive him.  The force was so great.. ive never felt so homicidal in my life!

But then I decided to go to court one last time and give the judge shit for ignoring me for 7 years....I studied family law for one year and used it in my favor and I won!  I got full custody and a no contact order.  So I dropped the homicidal tendencies and finally healed.

Shen Li

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=489898 time=1672714337 user_id=164

I felt that way twords my kids loser dad.  I wanted to unalive him.  The force was so great.. ive never felt so homicidal in my life!

But then I decided to go to court one last time and give the judge shit for ignoring me for 7 years....I studied family law for one year and used it in my favor and I won!  I got full custody and a no contact order.  So I dropped the homicidal tendencies and finally healed.

Good going Ber. However, rumour has it that the law gave you gas.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=489769 time=1672561597 user_id=1676
Quote from: Lok

Forgiveness or letting go of past wrongs is healthy for a soul.

[/quote

It can be yes.  But some people just don't deserve to be forgiven.

My ex was texting me a bunch of garbage several years ago....had nothing to do with co-parenring... just constant harassment and abuse...I even text him and told him he was peice of shit and I will never forgive him for all the shit he has done, if he wants forgiveness, to ask his God.

This prick...he was one of those people that always talked about how his God was the best God and eveyone else's sucked....yeah whatever loser... he doesn't even practice his shit or even involved with his community.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=489899 time=1672714689 user_id=3389
Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=489898 time=1672714337 user_id=164

:roll:

Rumor has it, everything gives me gas lol

Lot of obsessed weirdos on this forum who literally want me to fart in their face...fart juice and all!!  

They know they love it!

Shen Li

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=489901 time=1672714974 user_id=164
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=489899 time=1672714689 user_id=3389

:roll:

Rumor has it, everything gives me gas lol

Lot of obsessed weirdos on this forum who literally want me to fart in their face...fart juice and all!!  

They know they love it!

Lots of weird fucks on these forums.

Odinson

Forgiveness is the easy path...

When you dont have the balls to take revenge, you fold and forgive.

Shen Li

Quote from: Odinson post_id=489907 time=1672716050 user_id=136

Huh? Ah nevermind.

Frood

Quote from: Odinson post_id=489907 time=1672716050 user_id=136

Revenge is a dark and hollow path. Shit must be dealt with immediately, or let go.

"Magua's heart is twisted. He would make himself into what twisted him."
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

I dont need to forgive my stepdad. Hating him is the right thing to do.

I also hold a grudge against my mom. She traded an asshole (my real dad) who abused her for one (my stepdad) who abused me.

I suppose I should travel to Dixon, Mo. (ish) and shit on his grave sometime. He left kids though so I wont for their sake.

Jesus forgives those WHO ASK FOR IT!!!!!!!!

Erica Mena

Oh damn. I'm sorry you had to endure that, Lokmar. Women like that really piss me off
<t></t>