Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Gun didnt save this Guy

Started by JOE, December 31, 2022, 03:38:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zetsu

Though it doesn't really matter anyways, I'd like to see the body cam of the officer if Singh dropped the gun or turned around along with the gun.
Permanently off his rocker

JOE

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=489883 time=1672702193 user_id=61
Quote from: kiebers post_id=489880 time=1672689120 user_id=193

Cop did not identify himself. Cop was not using a glock. Cop was using what looks like an AR-15, probably the same as the guy. The guy was firing into his own house believing someone was there. Cop did not identify himself. Less than one second after telling him to drop the gun the cop is rapid firing. Cop did not identify himself. If he had dropped the gun like the cop said, he would still be dead as fast as he fired. I'm all for cops defending themselves and citizens but if you are going to give a command to someone to do something give them a second to comply. Cop did not identify himself. If the cops had their lights and sirens going the guy would have realized who they were. Trigger happy cop.

If you're so unsatisfied you should become a police and show them how it's done the politically correct way.  It's always easy to judge when you're perfectly safe behind the monitor, when in reality the police barely have enough time to react, a lot of split second situations are determined by gut and adrenaline instincts.

I guess where Kahbuzz lives In America, it's become so violent that police will shoot first these days...ask questions later.

Like anyone, the police just wanna come out alive themselves, rather than be too polite and then pay the price for being 'wrong'.

Zetsu

Quote from: JOE post_id=489886 time=1672703134 user_id=97

If you're so unsatisfied you should become a police and show them how it's done the politically correct way.  It's always easy to judge when you're perfectly safe behind the monitor, when in reality the police barely have enough time to react, a lot of split second situations are determined by gut and adrenaline instincts.

I guess where Kahbuzz lives In America, it's become so violent that police will shoot first these days...ask questions later.

Like anyone, the police just wanna come out alive themselves, rather than be too polite and then pay the price for being 'wrong'.

Exactly, and another thing is the person calling 911 might not be telling the real or precise truth too.  Police are trained to not believe everything without solid evidence, especially in very dangerous situations after arriving and hearing gun shots at the scene.  Lets not forget their life (the officer's) is also a "human life" and should be taken as first priority like in nearly all emergency training.
Permanently off his rocker

TheProwler

When you sign up to be a cop, you are accepting that you will find yourself in risky situations.

The cop did a shit job.  The cop could have found good cover and identified himself and given the guy a chance to lay down his weapon.

Some people have the ability to stay calm and follow proper procedures in a high-stress situation.  This cop does not.  Unfortunately, I think most do not.

Lokmar

Quote from: Dove post_id=489867 time=1672658183 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=489722 time=1672524587 user_id=1676
Fucking pigs...

They gave him NO time to lay down the gun.

I mean I get how bad that can get but good grief. Guy was on his own property.

This. Technically, the cop is supposed to give him a chance to comply unless he's aiming at them or actively shooting at them. THATS police policy.

Frood

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=489887 time=1672703399 user_id=61
Quote from: JOE post_id=489886 time=1672703134 user_id=97

Exactly, and another thing is the person calling 911 might not be telling the real or precise truth too.  Police are trained to not believe everything without solid evidence, especially in very dangerous situations after arriving and hearing gun shots at the scene.  Lets not forget their life (the officer's) is also a "human life" and should be taken as first priority like in nearly all emergency training.

Oh, so people lie, so pigs should gun down a guy before an attempt is made to find out what's going on??? Like a "swatting"?

No effort was made by the cops.

They murdered him.

It's what most modern day cops are trained to do.... shoot first and create a narrative later after the person they killed can't speak up for themselves.

AT THE VERY BASIC FUCKING MINIMUM, the cops should have adequately announced themselves and their intent to shoot the guy unless he quickly and fully complied with their directions.

No such favour was extended. Dude was executed by the Pig Force.

I know many of you so called conservative Canadians but in reality leftist leaners don't comprehend what I'm saying.

Unlike you, I still have a spine. That's the issue. Your childlike naivety and dogged resistance against letting your balls drop even in middle age (where you with life experience, should know better), is disgusting to me. I see similar shit here in Oz.

It's like all the muppet babies in the world for the last 50 years have been predominantly born and raised in Commonwealth countries.

Maybe it's a throwback to your subservient culture. Maybe it's that and a combination of estrogen mimicking micro-plastics in the water supply and food chain.... I dunno.... I can only guess. But I guarantee you that if I loathed myself enough to be a pig and encountered you on patrol pointing a pistol at your tackle, I'd try to talk to you before shooting you dead.
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=489878 time=1672678574 user_id=61

Common Dove, the cops were responding to a emergency call relating to gun fire or something in the neighborhood, when they arrive and see a guy holding a gun that's even bigger than the cop's own Glock, there's no time to ID check or give him the chance to return fire with lethal lead, life is not some kind of video game nor the cops have a crystal ball.  ac_unsure

The cop didnt have a glock, he has the same rifle the suspect has.

Frood

Quote from: TheProwler post_id=489920 time=1672727121 user_id=3379
When you sign up to be a cop, you are accepting that you will find yourself in risky situations.

The cop did a shit job.  The cop could have found good cover and identified himself and given the guy a chance to lay down his weapon.

Some people have the ability to stay calm and follow proper procedures in a high-stress situation.  This cop does not.  Unfortunately, I think most do not.

The cop murdered him. It's what modern cops are cultivated to do. People who fail the pysch tests don't pass for this reason.
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=489878 time=1672678574 user_id=61

Common Dove, the cops were responding to a emergency call relating to gun fire or something in the neighborhood, when they arrive and see a guy holding a gun that's even bigger than the cop's own Glock, there's no time to ID check or give him the chance to return fire with lethal lead, life is not some kind of video game nor the cops have a crystal ball.  ac_unsure

Cop did not identify himself. Cop was not using a glock. Cop was using what looks like an AR-15, probably the same as the guy. The guy was firing into his own house believing someone was there. Cop did not identify himself. Less than one second after telling him to drop the gun the cop is rapid firing. Cop did not identify himself. If he had dropped the gun like the cop said, he would still be dead as fast as he fired. I'm all for cops defending themselves and citizens but if you are going to give a command to someone to do something give them a second to comply. Cop did not identify himself. If the cops had their lights and sirens going the guy would have realized who they were. Trigger happy cop.

^^ WINNER, WINNER, CHICKEN DINER!!!!

Frood

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=489922 time=1672727565 user_id=3351

This. Technically, the cop is supposed to give him a chance to comply unless he's aiming at them or actively shooting at them. THATS police policy.

Execution is now police policy.
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

The cop should have been terminated. He took an innocent life. IDGAF what the circumstances are, if you make a bad judgment call, you should be looking for a new career. You know, when a cop went through the simulator and shot the wrong person, they didnt get an award.....

Lokmar

Quote from: TheProwler post_id=489920 time=1672727121 user_id=3379

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!!

Lokmar

Videos like this make me reconsider keeping all my weapons loaded. I do not right now. I only keep a handgun loaded currently.

Frood

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=489931 time=1672728047 user_id=3351
Videos like this make me reconsider keeping all my weapons loaded. I do not right now. I only keep a handgun loaded currently.

Here in Australia, it is illegal to keep our subpar weapons outside of a dedicated locker or loaded at any time, and the agreement with the firearms licence is that authorities can show up any time of the day or night to inspect the weapons. While that doesn't happen often, especially at night or without a courtesy call, it does happen when they're trying to entrap, investigate, prosecute someone or just shake them down because an altercation just took place on your sidewalk and you sided with the cop's victim/s.

There are multiple layers on how they go about it even while trespassing on your property and being told to vacate (fuck off).

I've had numerous home interactions where I filmed what was going on from my own property and was ordered to stop and desist, or the Aussie cops would take my phone and charge me with me obstruction... from my fucking doorstep.

Each and every time I'd calmly remind them that they're bullies, thieves, and thugs.... and that a decent human being with no other skills can still aspire to janitor or gas station attendant... oh, and get THE FUCK OFF OFF MY PROPERTY.

I'd also ask them if they were still in 10th grade when "The Cloud" system came out. And most of them are like "whatz thatz?"... and I'm like... my phone is irrelevant now but the footage of you demanding my phone is global.

Just as an aside though, I own no firearms here in Oz.

...but I could out-shoot 80 percent of them.... after pistol whipping them with their own gun.

I hold these video footage clips for safety. It's like gold and these problematic cops quickly leave me alone.
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=489940 time=1672729547 user_id=1676
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=489931 time=1672728047 user_id=3351

Here in Australia, it is illegal to keep our subpar weapons outside of a dedicated locker or loaded at any time, and the agreement with the firearms licence is that authorities can show up any time of the day or night to inspect the weapons. While that doesn't happen often, especially at night or without a courtesy call, it does happen when they're trying to entrap, investigate, prosecute someone or just shake them down because an altercation just took place on your sidewalk and you sided with the cop's victim/s.

There are multiple layers on how they go about it even while trespassing on your property and being told to vacate (fuck off).

I've had numerous home interactions where I filmed what was going on from my own property and was ordered to stop and desist, or the Aussie cops would take my phone and charge me with me obstruction... from my fucking doorstep.

Each and every time I'd calmly remind them that they're bullies, thieves, and thugs.... and that a decent human being with no other skills can still aspire to janitor or gas station attendant... oh, and get THE FUCK OFF OFF MY PROPERTY.

I'd also ask them if they were still in 10th grade when "The Cloud" system came out. And most of them are like "whatz thatz?"... and I'm like... my phone is irrelevant now but the footage of you demanding my phone is global.

Just as an aside though, I own no firearms here in Oz.

...but I could out-shoot 80 percent of them.... after pistol whipping them with their own gun.

I hold these video footage clips for safety. It's like gold and these problematic cops quickly leave me alone.

Thats just sickening. Sadly, some cops here are starting to act like that. Then again, the courts have re-affirmed our 2nd Amendment rights so the flip side is cops are prone to getting mowed down here.