The best topic

Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

I humbly apologise to every member

Started by Leopardsocks, May 03, 2014, 07:44:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

i know, fash. truth is, you cannot make everyone happy. fwiw, i like munday regardless of what we post at each other on forums, i know him for a very long time, but if he were my mod and he did what he did here, i'd ask him to go back on his decision too. dunno if that makes things worse being how your members dislike me.. but it is the truth.

i feel that mods should apply the rules evenly as much as possible and not their personal likes or dislikes. and because i had those kinds of misunderstandings on my board with mods in the past, when getting a new mod now i ask them if they are ok with what my expectations are - no perma banning, just TO's, using mod tools for modding only, and "if in doubt, leave it up" strategy.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"Yeah, I know.

I'd go get him myself, Fash, but Dog River is closer to Calgary than it is to Montreal.

Let the dust settle a bit (and there's lots of that in Saskatchewan); he'll come back. I'm sure he still loves you and that other sweet-as-sugar lady despite this fracas.

He feels wounded, is all. I would, too. You do your best. He does his best. And, then, a tension, and a moment of friction. And yet the sun comes up tomorrow, regardless.

You guys will be fine.

Oh gosh I hope you are right Chickenfeets..

We are not the same without him.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I'd go get him myself, Fash, but Dog River is closer to Calgary than it is to Montreal.

Let the dust settle a bit (and there's lots of that in Saskatchewan); he'll come back. I'm sure he still loves you and that other sweet-as-sugar lady despite this fracas.

He feels wounded, is all. I would, too. You do your best. He does his best. And, then, a tension, and a moment of friction. And yet the sun comes up tomorrow, regardless.

You guys will be fine.

talk to him offline. send him an email and if that doesn't work, just be patient.. maybe with time he'll reconsider. and in time you will stop hurting too. *hugs*

Anonymous

Quote from: "bb"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

You guys will be fine.

talk to him offline. send him an email and if that doesn't work, just be patient.. maybe with time he'll reconsider.

Shen Li has been chatting with him and I have sent him some pm's..

You are right bb, patience is required.