The best topic

Replies: 10404
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:47:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

I humbly apologise to every member

Started by Leopardsocks, May 03, 2014, 07:44:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Leopardsocks

I am genuinely sorry that my recent presence here caused a major fracas within the Asian Forum community.

I understand Obvious Li has departed.

I had absolutely no intent or desire to be other than a normal poster and contributor here, and even start a thread that said so, in case there were concerns I would bring combative baggage from Van. I wanted to assure everyone that I like this forum and its people, unlike others, and no aggressive conduct would be forthcoming.

Unfortunately, there was indeed aggressive conduct that led to an unpleasant circumstance for all involved, and which I fully regret.

I would remind people from "over there" that this is not the place to continue hostilities that are focussed "over there".

To each and every one, friend or foe, especially admins and mods, I offer my sincere apology for those recent events. Whilst I don't take full responsibility, I do accept a level of culpability, and hope that this episode is NOT repeated.

RW

Munday has done what now?  Departed?

OH HELL NO!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Leopardsocks

So he has reported in that other place...

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Leopardsocks

"i was protecting the integrity of the forum, which every mod should do...once the Bosses decided that was not important then my job was finished....it is a very simple concept and why women will never rule the world.....so...sorry this incident means nothing to me...LS was a piece of shit, still is a piece of shit and will always remain a piece of shit....i left (mostly left) this forum because Gambino and LS were allowed to run rampant and destroy it...the same applies to ACC.....when he is finished killing it, if there is anyone left i want to interact with, i will go back"

Unless I am misreading his post, it seems clear that he has packed up his belongings, emptied his locker, and walked out.

RW

You men are such drama queens!

Can't you two just shake hands like gentlemen and we can get back to arguing about the fundemental wrongs in this world as polarized by political leanings?

Sheesh!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Chickenfeets

Obvious Li should not go.

This is wrong.

And, no, Blurt should not have left VF, either.

There is an ill wind blowing across the forums, lately.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Munday has done what now?  Departed?

OH HELL NO!

This is terrible, I want Obvious Li to return.

:(

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"You men are such drama queens!

Can't you two just shake hands like gentlemen and we can get back to arguing about the fundemental wrongs in this world as polarized by political leanings?

Sheesh!

They are and they also stubborn asses with fragile egos.

Anonymous

I just found out that Sox was over on VF crowing about Fash overturning his ban. What a stupid fucking move!! :x This all would have worked out if Sox hadn't pulled such a bonehead move. What the fuck was Sox thinking.

RW

Two wrong fail where three lefts succeed.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Two wrong fail where three lefts succeed.

Whatever, it was a dick move by Sox and you know it.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"I am genuinely sorry that my recent presence here caused a major fracas within the Asian Forum community.

I understand Obvious Li has departed.

I had absolutely no intent or desire to be other than a normal poster and contributor here, and even start a thread that said so, in case there were concerns I would bring combative baggage from Van. I wanted to assure everyone that I like this forum and its people, unlike others, and no aggressive conduct would be forthcoming.

Unfortunately, there was indeed aggressive conduct that led to an unpleasant circumstance for all involved, and which I fully regret.

I would remind people from "over there" that this is not the place to continue hostilities that are focussed "over there".

To each and every one, friend or foe, especially admins and mods, I offer my sincere apology for those recent events. Whilst I don't take full responsibility, I do accept a level of culpability, and hope that this episode is NOT repeated.

Where's my box Kleenex.

RW

Probably right where you left it - on your night stand next to your favourite wanking material - The Tartan Dragon.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Probably right where you left it - on your night stand next to your favourite wanking material - The Tartan Dragon.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: