Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

So I plan on getting a cat

Started by Erica Mena, January 07, 2023, 08:45:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE

Quote from: Dove post_id=491723 time=1674056309 user_id=3266
Quote from: JOE post_id=491721 time=1674056101 user_id=97
Is it possible to build a separate living quarters for a cat like a 'cat house'? That way they have a shelter/ warm place to sleep so you can avoid mishaps like that?

Thats what Id be inclined to do.

You either take life with the occasional cat slime or you dont deserve a cat!

Well they could come into the house during the day time but at night would retire to the sleeping quarters. So that way theyd crap in the cat house as opposed to your home or living room.

Garraty_47

Quote from: Dove post_id=491719 time=1674055434 user_id=3266
 I have this super tall shelf unit I put out here in my kitchen, right? And I have this fluffy and beautiful dilute calico named Ripley. She LOVES being up there. She is a highest point in the house kinda cat.

And we were all chilling and suddenly we heard the hoarking....and we all just watched as she went through the whole heaving right over the side of the unit and you could see the puke glob fall....almost slow mow...and hit the floor with a SMACK lol

It was so gross LOL. It splashed  :yuk:

ac_toofunny

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=491724 time=1674056437 user_id=2845
Well shit. All cats do that?

Oh yeah. Cat barf is part of it lol. They make a big show of it too.

Hair balls. You can give them food that helps that though.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Blazor

Yup, hair balls lol. The right food DOES help big time!!! I loved that cat food I been getting, only a couple pukes a month. Now its a couple pukes every day cause of this damn other catfood!!!

The best you can hope for, is that kitty pukes on the kitchen floor, and not the carpet hahaha.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Garraty_47

Quote from: Dove post_id=491731 time=1674058510 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=491724 time=1674056437 user_id=2845
Well shit. All cats do that?

Oh yeah. Cat barf is part of it lol. They make a big show of it too.

Hair balls. You can give them food that helps that though.

Keeping them combed/brushed helps a lot as well, especially with long-haired breeds.

caskur

Fur balls are a pain so help groom you cat... use rubber gloves ....it drags out the fur.

That should be groom your cat but I can't get my bloody cursor there to add an r...
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Dove

I have a really good brush that gets the undercoat really well.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

TheProwler

Quote from: JOE post_id=491726 time=1674056574 user_id=97
Quote from: Dove post_id=491723 time=1674056309 user_id=3266

You either take life with the occasional cat slime or you dont deserve a cat!

Well they could come into the house during the day time but at night would retire to the sleeping quarters. So that way theyd crap in the cat house as opposed to your home or living room.

Senile Joe thinks cats crap in the house, but if they had a cat house outside, they would crap in it.

I mean, this guy is a fuckin' retard.

I can guarantee that when he says something that sounds even half intelligent, it is almost a direct quote from someone else.

DKG

Quote from: TheProwler post_id=491788 time=1674103440 user_id=3379
Quote from: JOE post_id=491726 time=1674056574 user_id=97

Senile Joe thinks cats crap in the house, but if they had a cat house outside, they would crap in it.

I mean, this guy is a fuckin' retard.

I can guarantee that when he says something that sounds even half intelligent, it is almost a direct quote from someone else.

He doesn't know. He can't afford to keep a cat.

Anonymous

That's no excuse. I presently live in a semi-rural area and am traveling a fair bit during the day. Cat owners will know what I mean when I say I cannot afford the time to properly look after a cat. They are hunters by nature and given to roaming wherever the mood takes them. Training them to do anything requires a full time effort for even a chance at a semi-passable result.

Oerdin

:laugh3:
Quote from: JOE post_id=491721 time=1674056101 user_id=97
Is it possible to build a separate living quarters for a cat like a 'cat house'? That way they have a shelter/ warm place to sleep so you can avoid mishaps like that?

Thats what Id be inclined to do.

You could build one but most pet cars are going to want to spend time with his people.  Ours usually sleeps in bed with us because he wants to petted, he wants soft pillows, and especially he wants to know when my wife wakes up so he can demand his breakfast.

Aryan

How can anyone dislike these adorable devils?

https://i.ibb.co/4Ywwj0r/literallyme.jpg">

Herman

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=491848 time=1674151820 user_id=1728

If it aint catching mice in the fields, it don't stay.

Garraty_47

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=491848 time=1674151820 user_id=1728

When I see something like that I know it's a trap because it's really obviously a trap and I've been caught in that trap before but dammit... I still can't resist rubbing the floof.

That's probably why my hands often look like I spend all day giving high-fives to thornbushes.

Aryan

LMAO yeah, I can't resist giving them a tickle on the tum either.... at best you can expect a playful warning via a light nibble on the hand, at worst you'll get scratched to shit, depending on the cat and it's mood/temperament.  :laugh3: