Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Now hubby is positive

Started by Erica Mena, January 10, 2023, 11:14:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE

Quote from: TheProwler post_id=490959 time=1673565305 user_id=3379
Quote from: JOE post_id=490926 time=1673546847 user_id=97
I took the Moderna vaccines for my first 2 covid shots.

But only because they just had Pfizer and Moderna.

I thought of the 2, Moderna was the lesser of 2 evils, but as you point out, even it's not that safe.

Changing your tune, eh Senile Joe?

Hahahahaha!!!!

I'm gonna do a fundraiser fer you Prowler, so you kin grow yer back.

How much should I start with? .01? .05 cents?

Name yer price Prowler and in 10 years we should have enough to start a fund, eh?

TheProwler

Senile Joe goes full retard when he gets caught changing his tune!

[size=150]I love it!!![/size]

Hahahahaha!!!!

JOE

Quote from: TheProwler post_id=490965 time=1673566035 user_id=3379

Hahahahaha!!!!

Yer bawld eh, Prowler?

TheProwler

Quote from: JOE post_id=490966 time=1673566181 user_id=97
Yer bawld eh, Prowler?

Hahahahaha!!!!

Herman

Quote from: Blazor post_id=490900 time=1673533721 user_id=2221
Quote from: Herman post_id=490741 time=1673465484 user_id=3396
The Pentagon has formally rescinded its vaccine mandate, which coerced over two million troops into receiving the COVID-19 vaccine and forced nearly 8,400 service members out of the U.S. military.

Although both Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin and President Joe Biden wanted to keep the mandate in place, Republicans made sure that the National Defense Authorization Act wouldn't pass without its elimination.

I met a Marine a few months ago. He didnt want the jab, and they made him. He was close to retiring, in his late 30's, as he already done 16 years of service. They booted him out, cause he developed a critical heart issue.

The Canadian military is frickin cold hearted too towards their soldiers who get health problems.

JOE

Quote from: Herman post_id=490970 time=1673568732 user_id=3396

I met a Marine a few months ago. He didnt want the jab, and they made him. He was close to retiring, in his late 30's, as he already done 16 years of service. They booted him out, cause he developed a critical heart issue.

The Canadian military is frickin cold hearted too towards their soldiers who get health problems.

Guy's gotta be tough and very strong to be in the Canadian military and take the punishment.

I knew someone who couldn't hack it and he had all sort of health problems so he was discharged.

He just wasn't fit to survive the rigors of military life unfortunately.

He was a weakling so the system more or less rejected him.

Herman

Quote from: JOE post_id=491009 time=1673589580 user_id=97

Guy's gotta be tough and very strong to be in the Canadian military and take the punishment.

I knew someone who couldn't hack it and he had all sort of health problems so he was discharged.

He just wasn't fit to survive the rigors of military life unfortunately.

He was a weakling so the system more or less rejected him.

Whatever

DKG

Quote from: TheProwler post_id=490965 time=1673566035 user_id=3379

Hahahahaha!!!!

He is very predictable.

Lokmar

I wish covid would have made the hair fall out of my back.

Anonymous

They aren't the only ones.

">

JOE

Quote from: Guest post_id=490927 time=1673547440
Quote from: JOE post_id=490926 time=1673546847 user_id=97

I took the Moderna vaccines for my first 2 covid shots.

But only because they just had Pfizer and Moderna.

I thought of the 2, Moderna was the lesser of 2 evils...

In a recent report it was revaeld Moderna owned the patent on part of the genome sequence of the original COVID pathogen. The patent was granted in 2017.

I'd say that's evil enough.

I had some pretty severe side effects after I had the Moderna vaccine. Did what the gov wanted but after I decided never again for Moderna or any other mRNA vaccine. While 1 or 2 shot may not kill a person, continuous vaccine couldn't be that healthy. That was the harshest vaccine that I've ever gotten. It felt like being punched in the stomach. Plus the efficacy of th vaccine wore off when new variants arrived so it becam essentially useless to get any more shot's after the 1st 2

Frood

You should have denied any jabs into your body until the long term studies were in... mRNA or side associated shit.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Damn straight. This was an exercise in eugenics, rushed to market and any questions about its fitness for use and observed side effects even with the limited research conducted being censored outright. That should have been enough of a red flag for our health officials, that they went ahead with it anyway proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that our health is the least of their concerns.

Which means those who elected to trust them have...

Well, see for yourself.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/fWGrq33Wlg1Q/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/fWGrq33Wlg1Q/

Three jabs. I checked. That's a short term reaction too, there's no way of knowing the longer term side effects simply because it's only been two years since they started bullying people into rolling up their sleeves. That's what a supposedly healthy young adult looks like today. That is our New Normal.

I dunno what to tell you. I've already lost people to this bullshit. People who acting on what they thought was the best advice available dying suddenly or... worse... developing the rapid onset of conditions their own doctors say they cannot explain. It's the kids I feel the sorriest for; they were shepherded into this like lambs to the slaughter and get to live with results that may mean they fail to reach adulthood. All under the pretense of immunising them from a disease they stood virtually no chance of getting sick from.

Indian officials still want to charge Bill and Melinda Gates for all the teenagers their researchers damaged (read "sterilized"), Bill himself is on record proclaiming the earth needs a 15% population reduction. His doctorate was purchased, not earned... yet people seem okay with conferring expert status on his ramblings on the topic.

Anthony Fauci, alleged to be the leading expert on Coronavirus 19 in spite of his long and storied history of getting "the science" ass backwards (and as far back as the AIDS epidemic no less) is still being held up as the gold standard for who to listen to on health matters.

Pharmaceutical companies, not content with simply snatching up anything that remotely resembles a gender confused individual, sterilizing them with gender surgery and yoking their victims to a lifetime of drugs to maintain their butchery, have now set their sights on the wider population as a similar cash cow.

Too many of you have walked blindly into it, poo-pooing the idea that it was a topic for rational discussion and labeled any dissenting voices misinformation peddling conspiracy theorists. There may still be time for you to walk it back, though I feel in my heart of hearts it might already be too late for you already - that more of you are going to "die suddenly" with the best medical authorities unable... or more likely unwilling... to confess any knowledge as to why you did.

I hope sincerely that's not the case, but should it prove to be, then allow me to say I both honour and respect your right to choose for yourselves, even if it proves it killed you.

Frood

:shock: but  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

It's from the mouths of babes what you say.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

It keeps getting shuffled under the carpet. I don't have any moral opposition to watching people pretending ignorance on the matter but if a timely reminder here or there prevents even a little of the further suffering, then it's keystrokes well spent.

Either way, I'm likely never going to know, it's also a possibility there will be those who will do the exact opposite of my best arguments simply because I'm not a state sanctioned "expert". It wouldn't be the first time someone's dug their heels in over what I had to say, discovering later on and to their cost that it wasn't the smartest thing they ever did.

Maybe someday I'll run into someone who is thankful I spoke up when I did and maybe not. It's enough for me to know I acted in good faith; what other people do with it is on their own necks.