The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Why are gingers so miserable?

Started by Erica Mena, January 12, 2023, 11:27:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

DKG

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=491177 time=1673717584 user_id=1728
The last pic of Renee I saw was her posing with dykeishly short bright orange hair and a short sleeve blouse which showed a big tattoo on her enormous bicep. From the look of her, she can bench press more than I can.  

I did not see that one. The one I remember was just a head and shoulders shot. She used it for her avvie at one time.

Aryan

She'd gobble you up for breakfast and then still head to Mccies for a double sausage and egg McMuffin.

Frood

The last pic of Renee I saw was her posing with dykeishly short bright orange hair and a short sleeve blouse which showed a big tattoo on her enormous bicep. From the look of her, she can bench press more than I can.  

As for gingers being miserable, it's understandable to be honest, as they get terrorised from cradle to grave. Carrot top, ruby pubes etc, I'm sure there are a ton of other nicknames for them which I've forgotten about.

Ranga's

Beetroot's
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=491226 time=1673744381 user_id=1676

As for gingers being miserable, it's understandable to be honest, as they get terrorised from cradle to grave. Carrot top, ruby pubes etc, I'm sure there are a ton of other nicknames for them which I've forgotten about.

Ranga's

Beetroot's

Firecrotch

Anonymous

He's miserable because he's a fallen angel, weird ginger blood and all that