The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Miss Universe is a fucking MAN

Started by Erica Mena, January 15, 2023, 02:06:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=491966 time=1674233389 user_id=3214
Joe be fucking with people for real

LMAO

I dig his troll tho.

Joe is for fun. I laugh my ass off the way he gets wound up and pouty when he is reminded he is a virgin and other meaningless shit.. But, it is all banter with no hard feelings.

Apegirl, the owner of BF, and the deadbeat dad are pieces of shit. Talking where they should not about Flea and Dove's kids- Apegirl and the owner of BF need their heads caved in. Then there is the deadbeat dad sponging off of single moms. Assholes, all three of them.

JOE

Quote from: Herman post_id=491979 time=1674244892 user_id=3396
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=491966 time=1674233389 user_id=3214
Joe be fucking with people for real

LMAO

I dig his troll tho.

Joe is for fun. I laugh my ass off the way he gets wound up and pouty when he is reminded he is a virgin and other meaningless shit.. But, it is all banter with no hard feelings.

Apegirl, the owner of BF, and the deadbeat dad are pieces of shit. Talking where they should not about Flea and Dove's kids- Apegirl and the owner of BF need their heads caved in. Then there is the deadbeat dad sponging off of single moms. Assholes, all three of them.

But Herman you're not much of man because you lack discipline and self-control. According to your hero Donald Trump, Real men don't need to use substances or alcohol to enhance themselves.

Listen in, Herman:

">

Donald Trump looks down upon Drunks and Drinkers, Herm.

so think about it. That's why he got where he is and why you are where you are.

You're an overgrown out of control teenager who tries to be a man.

Herman

Is that what has prevented you from getting laid at least once in your sixty five years Joe? Discipline and self control?

JOE

Quote from: Herman post_id=491981 time=1674246531 user_id=3396
Is that what has prevented you from getting laid at least once in your sixty five years Joe? Discipline and self control?

But you used 3rd World prostitutes, Herman.

Flashing your wallet for paid sex doesn't count as Stud Status, Herm.

Oh and by the way, Here's some advice from your hero, Herm:

">

thing is, by now you're so addicted that like Trump's brother it's probably too late.

Being intoxicated All The time is your Normal, Herm.

You can't live without it which hence, shows us what a weakling you are.

I have friends like that. One of them would break down and cry like a little boy every time we asked him why he couldn't stop, hey Herm?

Herman

That"s another reason why you haven't been laid in your life Joe. You think it's only possible to get laid by paying for it. But, even if it was the case, why aint you saving a little of your Old Age Pension and go at least once to a jeroin addicted street whore? You dpn't want to die a virgin do you?

Biggie Smiles

JOE.  You really a virgin brah?  Lmao

Zetsu

Quote from: JOE post_id=491965 time=1674232945 user_id=97
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=491904 time=1674179976 user_id=61

I find Joe really weird, claims to be in good shape with a lot of hair on his head and drives a limo but not a single women has ever laid eyes on him.  And I fully concur with paying for sex every time is something only a idiot like Joe would have assumed.

You know Zetsu one thing Ive observed is how physically unhealthy many members of your generation are including yourself. And so many people in this forum have addictions and health problems. And so many young men now even 30 and under are bald now. Are you losing your hair too, young man? I noticed that you cover your head. Are you hiding a bald spot like DKG? He said hes going bald and hes younger than me.

How did you all git so sickly & weak?!?

Im a lot older than you and relatively speaking Im fit as a fiddle. And yes I still have the same hairline I had in my teens & 20s. I have a flat stomach & reflexes like lightning. Cripes I even survived cancer as a child & outran a black bear in the Canadian wilderness. And I never got COVID during the pandemic.

Thing is Im not superman. Im just normal or average for my generation. And the one before mine were really tough. They survived the Great Depression & fought in the 2nd World War. You know what your ancestors when Japan bombed the shit outta China?!?

We're creating a world of weaklings and sissies imho.

Well, I'm not bald nor have high hair line, but I have do have a bit of hair thinning due to the medication I've been taking for for years, and have been wearing baseball caps since the age of 6 from having bad hair days every time I wake up.  :howdy:

In regards to health, I'm not in my prime anymore, not trying to brag but I used to swim 15km and run no less than 30km each week.  I'll be turning 38 this year, haven't properly exercise for decades, but at least I can still see my six packs.
Permanently off his rocker

Zetsu

Quote from: DKG post_id=491952 time=1674218448 user_id=3390
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=491904 time=1674179976 user_id=61

I find Joe really weird, claims to be in good shape with a lot of hair on his head and drives a limo but not a single women has ever laid eyes on him.  And I fully concur with paying for sex every time is something only a idiot like Joe would have assumed.

He is weird. He is also thin skinned and a real nasty piece of work. Herman is giving Joe the gears and Joe comes back with I hope you die soon. I like the way Herman lets Joe's petulant prattle just roll off of him like water off of a duck's back. He is a class act.

I agree with you Seoulbro, there's some people I despise and wouldn't hesitate to give them a beating, but dancing on someone's grave, heck even the the demons from the lowest and darkest pits of hell wouldn't do that.

Erica Mena

That's nothing. Someone actually followed me around with an Urn pic, pretending to be my mother that had recently passed.

That person ended becoming one of my bestest friends.
<t></t>

Zetsu

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=491990 time=1674254944 user_id=2845
That's nothing. Someone actually followed me around with an Urn pic, pretending to be my mother that had recently passed.

That person ended becoming one of my bestest friends.

You're a nice person Erica, wish I can do that but sadly I might accidently send them to the hospital ER instead.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=491987 time=1674253434 user_id=3214

Yes, I am a virgin. I am very proud of being chaste.

Zetsu

Quote from: JOE post_id=491984 time=1674247051 user_id=97
Quote from: Herman post_id=491981 time=1674246531 user_id=3396

But you used 3rd World prostitutes, Herman.

Flashing your wallet for paid sex doesn't count as Stud Status, Herm.

Oh and by the way, Here's some advice from your hero, Herm:

">

thing is, by now you're so addicted that like Trump's brother it's probably too late.

Being intoxicated All The time is your Normal, Herm.

You can't live without it which hence, shows us what a weakling you are.

I have friends like that. One of them would break down and cry like a little boy every time we asked him why he couldn't stop, hey Herm?

Lets just say Joe, you still have a long long way to go if you want to catch up to brother Herman.  Aside from a head full of hair, what have you accomplished in life and offered to others?

JOE

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=491989 time=1674254705 user_id=61
Quote from: DKG post_id=491952 time=1674218448 user_id=3390

He is weird. He is also thin skinned and a real nasty piece of work. Herman is giving Joe the gears and Joe comes back with I hope you die soon. I like the way Herman lets Joe's petulant prattle just roll off of him like water off of a duck's back. He is a class act.

I agree with you Seoulbro, there's some people I despise and wouldn't hesitate to give them a beating, but dancing on someone's grave, heck even the the demons from the lowest and darkest pits of hell wouldn't do that.

Well Zetsu, your good friend Herman never shows any remorse so it's best to accord him the accolades he deserves.

Maybe like this, eh?

">

If he wants to be an Internet Tough Guy then he's gotta go down like one.

Like a Man.

Remember, real men never die on their knees, but standing up.

And they don't need to hide behind their friends or Fashionista's skirt.

Too bad she's not around to protect him anymore.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: JOE. post_id=491993 time=1674256856
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=491987 time=1674253434 user_id=3214

El oh El

JOE

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=491999 time=1674257901 user_id=3214
Quote from: JOE. post_id=491993 time=1674256856

El oh El

...except that isn't me, Bigly.

Note the period '.' after 'JOE'

Print
User actions