The best topic

Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 06, 2024, 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

TikTok is filled with degenerates

Started by Biggie Smiles, January 16, 2023, 10:32:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Anonymous

Yeah alright... two minutes was my limit.

DKG

Quote from: Guest post_id=491568 time=1673931138
Yeah alright... two minutes was my limit.

I will not even  give Tik Tok that much time.

Dove

Tik tok is not good for anyone mental health.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Certainly not the version available in the west. Apparently the Chinese version is more geared towards education than the west's, but I haven't been interested enough in the platform to confirm that.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Guest post_id=491626 time=1673974792
Certainly not the version available in the west. Apparently the Chinese version is more geared towards education than the west's, but I haven't been interested enough in the platform to confirm that.

I watched a documentary on the same thing. And that is exactly what is happening. The Chinese are providing specifically tailored content based on the IP geography and even gps coordinates of the connecting device. To ensure the west gets all the demoralizing garbage designed to decay a society from the inside out and the chinese kids get all of the government propaganda designed to make them excel. And excelling they are!

It's a marvelous strategy if you think about it. One where the end game is now actually within view off in the distance as we begin to deplete whatever military advantage we had over china in Ukraine.

but no Trans Gomorrahism is good -- Orange man is bad

fucking leftist creeps might as well just be open about wanting to destroy us all. I'd respect them more for their honesty if they did

Lokmar

I know this will come as a shock, but these people need to DIE, DIE, DIE!!!!!!

Anonymous

I'm sure there's a school of thought that says just because it's not being taught in universities or commented upon in legitimate news sources (whoever the hell they are supposed to be) that it is therefore a conspiracy theory. Fine. Because I can look through history for countless "conspiracy theories" which were later proven to be factual conspiracies, long after the acts committed in their name had served their purpose.

I don't see any purpose in arguing the legitimacy of conspiracy when the acts that point to the conspiracies reveal themselves as being detrimental. The argument is distracting and diverts time that might otherwise be spent fighting the actual threat. Only those who wish to defeat the efforts at thwarting the conspiracy would deny it existed. TikTok and its like are cultural weapons aimed at gaining control. Their profit margin is expressed not in dollars, but the power they represent over society.

But even before that, it's just plain stupid. I sure as hell wouldn't invite those damaged commentators into my house, why the fuck would I want them preaching their shit over my internet connection? The answer is "I don't". And I don't particularly welcome the idea of having to put up with a society that's been brainwashed into thinking that kind of shit is normal either.

Zetsu

Aside from a few exceptions, I'm rather hesitant of buying or using any Chinese brand like Tiktok...
Permanently off his rocker

Aryan

Tik Tok is absolute AIDS, I swerve it like the plague.

Dove

Quote from: Guest post_id=491633 time=1673979922
I'm sure there's a school of thought that says just because it's not being taught in universities or commented upon in legitimate news sources (whoever the hell they are supposed to be) that it is therefore a conspiracy theory. Fine. Because I can look through history for countless "conspiracy theories" which were later proven to be factual conspiracies, long after the acts committed in their name had served their purpose.

I don't see any purpose in arguing the legitimacy of conspiracy when the acts that point to the conspiracies reveal themselves as being detrimental. The argument is distracting and diverts time that might otherwise be spent fighting the actual threat. Only those who wish to defeat the efforts at thwarting the conspiracy would deny it existed. TikTok and its like are cultural weapons aimed at gaining control. Their profit margin is expressed not in dollars, but the power they represent over society.

But even before that, it's just plain stupid. I sure as hell wouldn't invite those damaged commentators into my house, why the fuck would I want them preaching their shit over my internet connection? The answer is "I don't". And I don't particularly welcome the idea of having to put up with a society that's been brainwashed into thinking that kind of shit is normal either.

Indeed.

Shen Li

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=491634 time=1673980653 user_id=61
Aside from a few exceptions, I'm rather hesitant of buying or using any Chinese brand like Tiktok...

Chinese Tik Tok is very different from the garbage version for English speaking markets.

Dove

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=491645 time=1674004018 user_id=3389

Chinese Tik Tok is very different from the garbage version for English speaking markets.

It is. I've seen it. Chinese Tik Tok people are doing impressive and exceptional things and being rewarded for that.

The west is screwed. We cater to the absolute lowest and we just keep going lower. Sadly.

Odinson

You have your social credit score under your tiktok name.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=491645 time=1674004018 user_id=3389

That's something I never knew about, though it's not mostly the content that bothers me but due to being a mainland Chinese app/telecom, maybe except for wechat I might use due to the lack of choice ac_unsure
Permanently off his rocker