Last post: Today at 01:31:15 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

TikTok is filled with degenerates

Started by Biggie Smiles, January 16, 2023, 10:32:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKG

Quote from: Dove post_id=491648 time=1674004923 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=491645 time=1674004018 user_id=3389

Chinese Tik Tok is very different from the garbage version for English speaking markets.

It is. I've seen it. Chinese Tik Tok people are doing impressive and exceptional things and being rewarded for that.

The west is screwed. We cater to the absolute lowest and we just keep going lower. Sadly.

That is no coincidence.

Dove

Quote from: DKG post_id=491710 time=1674046144 user_id=3390
Quote from: Dove post_id=491648 time=1674004923 user_id=3266

It is. I've seen it. Chinese Tik Tok people are doing impressive and exceptional things and being rewarded for that.

The west is screwed. We cater to the absolute lowest and we just keep going lower. Sadly.

That is no coincidence.

Oh I'm sure its intentional.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Shen Li

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=491654 time=1674009865 user_id=61
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=491645 time=1674004018 user_id=3389

Chinese Tik Tok is very different from the garbage version for English speaking markets.

That's something I never knew about, though it's not mostly the content that bothers me but due to being a mainland Chinese app/telecom, maybe except for wechat I might use due to the lack of choice ac_unsure

Chinese Tik Tok is educational compared to the retardation on the American version

jeannie

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=492134 time=1674328832 user_id=3389

That's something I never knew about, though it's not mostly the content that bothers me but due to being a mainland Chinese app/telecom, maybe except for wechat I might use due to the lack of choice ac_unsure

Chinese Tik Tok is educational compared to the retardation on the American version

south america too

">

Odinson

12 year olds are grown ass people capable of making their own decisions.

jeannie

Quote from: Odinson post_id=492178 time=1674364694 user_id=136

would u trust their judgement in driving, owning guns, voting and having sex?

caskur

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=491628 time=1673975271 user_id=3214
Quote from: Guest post_id=491626 time=1673974792
Certainly not the version available in the west. Apparently the Chinese version is more geared towards education than the west's, but I haven't been interested enough in the platform to confirm that.

I watched a documentary on the same thing. And that is exactly what is happening. The Chinese are providing specifically tailored content based on the IP geography and even gps coordinates of the connecting device. To ensure the west gets all the demoralizing garbage designed to decay a society from the inside out and the chinese kids get all of the government propaganda designed to make them excel. And excelling they are!

It's a marvelous strategy if you think about it. One where the end game is now actually within view off in the distance as we begin to deplete whatever military advantage we had over china in Ukraine.

but no Trans Gomorrahism is good -- Orange man is bad

fucking leftist creeps might as well just be open about wanting to destroy us all. I'd respect them more for their honesty if they did

Lol at you thinking the Chinese have cleaner hands than the West..   you know the Chinese have way over 20 million more men who will never have female partners because of their 1 child per family  only policy that went on for decades and female babies were aborted or left at the dump right...?

Why are Americans so under-informed about the rest of the world?

:oeudC:
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

jeannie

Dove

Quote from: caskur post_id=492181 time=1674379556 user_id=2156
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=491628 time=1673975271 user_id=3214

I watched a documentary on the same thing. And that is exactly what is happening. The Chinese are providing specifically tailored content based on the IP geography and even gps coordinates of the connecting device. To ensure the west gets all the demoralizing garbage designed to decay a society from the inside out and the chinese kids get all of the government propaganda designed to make them excel. And excelling they are!

It's a marvelous strategy if you think about it. One where the end game is now actually within view off in the distance as we begin to deplete whatever military advantage we had over china in Ukraine.

but no Trans Gomorrahism is good -- Orange man is bad

fucking leftist creeps might as well just be open about wanting to destroy us all. I'd respect them more for their honesty if they did

Lol at you thinking the Chinese have cleaner hands than the West..   you know the Chinese have way over 20 million more men who will never have female partners because of their 1 child per family  only policy that went on for decades and female babies were aborted or left at the dump right...?

That's not what they are saying. They are saying that China is training their people for excellent and war while the west is....well....acting like skanky fucking retards with socail media addictions.

And our birth rates have stagnated and the family unit has been destroyed.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

DKG

Quote from: Dove post_id=492184 time=1674385959 user_id=3266
Quote from: caskur post_id=492181 time=1674379556 user_id=2156

That's not what they are saying. They are saying that China is training their people for excellent and war while the west is....well....acting like skanky fucking retards with socail media addictions.

That was an unusual conclusion for caskur to come to.

I believe you are right Dove. Our Tik Tok addicted generation will one day lead us? That is a scary thought.

Anonymous

Quote from: DKG post_id=492186 time=1674390476 user_id=3390
Quote from: Dove post_id=492184 time=1674385959 user_id=3266

That was an unusual conclusion for caskur to come to.

I believe you are right Dove. Our Tik Tok addicted generation will one day lead us? That is a scary thought.

A society of welfare bums sporting the attention spans of newts.

Odinson

Quote from: jeannie post_id=492180 time=1674378476 user_id=3367
Quote from: Odinson post_id=492178 time=1674364694 user_id=136

would u trust their judgement in driving, owning guns, voting and having sex?

No... But they can decide whether or not they wanna have their junk cut off.

They can vote only if they vote democrat.

Zetsu

That's definitely something I can agree on, lol.  Before knowing it was another app from China, I was tempted to install Tiktok, but the content just seem a bit rather cringe and pointless, the generously high rating on it just doesn't make any sense.  ac_unsure
Permanently off his rocker

Shen Li

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=492220 time=1674418757 user_id=61

That's definitely something I can agree on, lol.  Before knowing it was another app from China, I was tempted to install Tiktok, but the content just seem a bit rather cringe and pointless, the generously high rating on it just doesn't make any sense.  ac_unsure

English language Tik Tok is bubblegum for the mind.

DKG

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=492224 time=1674422676 user_id=3389
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=492220 time=1674418757 user_id=61

English language Tik Tok is bubblegum for the mind.

The US has taken away The Catcher in the Rye, by JD Salinger and replaced it with Dylan Mulvaney.