Replies: 10404
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:47:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Pierced nipples go from protruding to highly erect depending on the temp

Started by Frood, January 26, 2023, 09:34:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

I got them done in my early 20's in a sort of a dare with a best friend at the time. Didn't always have jewellery in them after but I'd still pop some heavier gauge into them over the following decades when I was bored.

Lo and behold, the fucking things are popping years after I last had junk in them..

I've got no desire to pop metal back in them but fuck me running, it's requiring extra countermeasures these days if I want to make a good impression in a crisp white collared shirt for a work things.... otherwise all eyes are on my man nips.  ac_toofunny

I've taken to using fabric bandaids for those special occasions where I can't wear a black shirt.

I despise being objectified!

"Hey, my eyes are up HERE!"

ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=492631 time=1674787433Painful thread  ac_umm

Well it IS about body modification.

Anonymous

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=492633 time=1674788224 user_id=3382
Quote from: Guest post_id=492631 time=1674787433Painful thread  ac_umm

Well it IS about body modification.

Do you have your nips pierced?

Anonymous

Nah.  I think such a decision would require at least 20% more personality to pull it off.  My spirit animal is the tree sloth.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Frood

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=492635 time=1674788627 user_id=3382
Nah.  I think such a decision would require at least 20% more personality to pull it off.  My spirit animal is the tree sloth.

I leapt off the table for the first one and it slightly fucked the trajectory up. 2nd one, I knew what to expect...and remained still. My friend watched both and then it was her turn.... and while on the fence and not originally planning on it, got metalled too.

Then we both drove the two hours back to our small town asking ourselves what we fucking did to ourselves.

I was deeply in love with that chick but she went bad any time she saw non friend intimacy... so I had to cut her loose. Because she couldn't relinquish friend intimacy where potential romantic intimacy was happening with others.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

It could have been worse, you might have dared each other to get Prince Alberts.  ac_biggrin

Frood

Quote from: Guest post_id=492664 time=1674797543
It could have been worse, you might have dared each other to get Prince Alberts.  ac_biggrin

I wouldn't disbelieve it..
Blahhhhhh...