Last post: Today at 06:20:06 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Who wants to Discord tonight?

Started by Erica Mena, January 30, 2023, 03:22:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Blazor

So thats 10 pm here..... on a Monday lol, dont know if I'll make it that long lol. Monday worst day for anything for me lol.

You still thinking about tomorrow?
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Herman

I signed up for that. I never used it though.

Berry Sweet

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=493166 time=1675140484 user_id=164
What do you talk about?

It's an ASMR channel.  Flea drags her ghetto nails on the mic while she whispers flame gossip about Seamajor's after school activities and Blandscape licks the windows.

Frood

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=493168 time=1675141062 user_id=3382
What do you talk about?

It's an ASMR channel.  Flea drags her ghetto nails on the mic while she whispers flame gossip about Seamajor's after school activities and Blandscape licks the windows.

:laugh:

Nah, nothing like that. People log in and off... sometimes new people give it a try, which is entertaining.... for instance, the rare times I've heard them speak, Benzo and X actually sound like take charge dudes.... macho macho men, even. Lulz

Flea, Blazor, Dove are always lovely no matter what you think of their forum personnas.

Breakfall is touch and go but highly amusing. Vitty is a trip to listen to... witty dude, but the timing of how his speech rolls is definitely southern influenced.

There are so many more that hit the discord from time to time and I'm forgetting now (sorry to those folks)...

But anyway, it's worth doing.... even just once or twice.
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

I heard X had quite a melty on discord

Frood

I don't remember that, but it may have been a different Discord chat..
Blahhhhhh...

Dove

Quote from: Frood post_id=493179 time=1675149667 user_id=1676

In the chat part. He freaked out over a joke Breakfall cracked lol
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Blazor

What do you talk about?

:roll:

Blazor

Quote from: Frood post_id=493172 time=1675142621 user_id=1676

:laugh:

Nah, nothing like that. People log in and off... sometimes new people give it a try, which is entertaining.... for instance, the rare times I've heard them speak, Benzo and X actually sound like take charge dudes.... macho macho men, even. Lulz

Flea, Blazor, Dove are always lovely no matter what you think of their forum personnas.

Breakfall is touch and go but highly amusing. Vitty is a trip to listen to... witty dude, but the timing of how his speech rolls is definitely southern influenced.

There are so many more that hit the discord from time to time and I'm forgetting now (sorry to those folks)...

But anyway, it's worth doing.... even just once or twice.

I havent heard Benzo yet!

Lol, I know Im usually silly, here there and everywhere. I like smiles. Its rare for folks to hear my "take charge" voice, but it commands attention for sure. All eyes will be on me hahaha. Its something most folks dont expect with me since Im usually easy going and silly lol.

Even rarer..... is me pissed off lol. Not only will folks look at me, but the eyes will be wide open, with fear in them, and the look of OMG he has gone crazy get back lolol.

Awww, thanks on the "lovely" lol  acc_hugz

It is interesting on everyones accents!!! I love it! We all live all over the world and have a good time on there.

Vit lives in my town lol. I'd meet him for a beer if he were up to it lol  ac_drinks

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=493192 time=1675169721 user_id=3266

you know what they say

where there is smoke there is fire

maybe Breaky hit a little too close to home base on that one.

I'm just speculating here and would hate to see a nasty rumor such as that gain traction with such a magnificent soul

Erica Mena

I would have too, tho. We were talking about kids. Bad timing
<t></t>

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=493203 time=1675178245 user_id=3214

you know what they say

where there is smoke there is fire

maybe Breaky hit a little too close to home base on that one.

I'm just speculating here and would hate to see a nasty rumor such as that gain traction with such a magnificent soul

Because Breaky posted something inappropriate while we were discussing grandchildren. Discord is a cool place and everyone is usually adult about things. I'm not gonna run with pedophile stuff when I know that wasn't the case.
<t></t>

Blazor

Funny story, I was hangin' with this one lady friend over the summer. She asked me one time.... "Blaze, do you laugh when you fuckin' too?" hahahaha. Then it hit me, these gals think Im gonna be a goof ball in bed hahaha. I was like "do y'all really think Im in bed going HUR HUR HUR!?"  :oeudC: