Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Some of these church women…

Started by Erica Mena, February 07, 2023, 09:47:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena

Are worse than bad. They be taking shots at others on FB, then act like they don't know who you're talking about when you ask who are they talking about. Gossiping and everything EXCEPT act like women of God.

Drama llamas
<t></t>

weebles

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=493581 time=1675781239 user_id=2845
Are worse than bad. They be taking shots at others on FB, then act like they don't know who you're talking about when you ask who are they talking about. Gossiping and everything EXCEPT act like women of God.

Drama llamas

It seems like you actually do care what they have to say and that is a you problem TBH ac_umm

You come off as person that just loves and craves attention and drama  even if you have to go create it yourself But if you lost it then you would be very unhappy. :pop:

No watch as all your Alts and ass kissing minions/simps come here to "save" you. :laugh:

">

Erica Mena

Alts? You think I have alts here? LOL

You really are as stupid as people say you are
<t></t>

Aylana

I'm not sure why this is so surprising given that the so-called community is mostly made up of senior citizens whose favorite pastimes are gossiping and playing Keno at 7-11 stores. Did you happen to hear Ted Kaczynski...I mean Scotty's Vocaroo response to hearing Breakfall's voice...he orgasmed loudly, this poor slob is so desperate for any type of interaction on, of all places, a troll board, that he spends hours crapping out audio bragging he is doing something no one else can do...it's honestly like overhearing a phone conversation between a mental patient and his psychiatrist, it's cringe.

Not much else to read besides personal attacks and the constant mention of children, I'm guessing the only reason people continue to engage in this synchronized cesspool swimming is out of habit, as I can't imagine people actually find this amusing and fun anymore.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Aylana post_id=493587 time=1675784657 user_id=3385
I'm not sure why this is so surprising given that the so-called community is mostly made up of senior citizens whose favorite pastimes are gossiping and playing Keno at 7-11 stores. Did you happen to hear Ted Kaczynski...I mean Scotty's Vocaroo response to hearing Breakfall's voice...he orgasmed loudly, this poor slob is so desperate for any type of interaction on, of all places, a troll board, that he spends hours crapping out audio bragging he is doing something no one else can do...it's honestly like overhearing a phone conversation between a mental patient and his psychiatrist, it's cringe.

Not much else to read besides personal attacks and the constant mention of children, I'm guessing the only reason people continue to engage in this synchronized cesspool swimming is out of habit, as I can't imagine people actually find this amusing and fun anymore.

I agree. I miss the old days but they're never coming back.
<t></t>

Blazor

I stopped going to church a long time ago. I call it Hypocrite House these days.

I wont be going back to one til I find a good one, without fake folks.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

DKG

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=493586 time=1675784093 user_id=2845
Alts? You think I have alts here? LOL

You really are as stupid as people say you are

He used to know how to read and respond. Now, he posts, um, well you see what he posts now.

DKG

Quote from: Blazor post_id=493589 time=1675786836 user_id=2221
I stopped going to church a long time ago. I call it Hypocrite House these days.

I wont be going back to one til I find a good one, without fake folks.

I was raised nominally Catholic, but I seldom attended mass when I was a kid.

Anonymous

The worst, most inhuman comments on FB are from people with bible verses on their home page.

...and trucks as their PFP.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=493599 time=1675808396 user_id=2845
What is PFP?

Profile picture.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=493601 time=1675808872 user_id=2845
A truck?? lol

Yeah it's either a truck or a dog.  Or a Bible verse they've no intention of following.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=493581 time=1675781239 user_id=2845

Drama llamas

Surely not!!!

">

Berry Sweet

Quote from: Aylana post_id=493587 time=1675784657 user_id=3385
I'm not sure why this is so surprising [size=150]given that the so-called community is mostly made up of senior citizens whose favorite pastimes are gossiping and playing Keno at 7-11 stores.[/size] Did you happen to hear Ted Kaczynski...I mean Scotty's Vocaroo response to hearing Breakfall's voice...he orgasmed loudly, this poor slob is so desperate for any type of interaction on, of all places, a troll board, that [size=150]he spends hours crapping out audio bragging he is doing something no one else can do...it's honestly like overhearing a phone conversation between a mental patient and his psychiatrist, it's cringe.[/size]

:roll: