Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:23:53 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

I want you to return Obvious Li

Started by Anonymous, May 03, 2014, 12:43:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I will make any accommodations you want to have you return..

You have been here since the beginning and you are one of the core members along with Romero, myself and Shen Li..

If one of these four legs of the table leaves the table will no longer stand.

Please come back.

:(

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I will make any accommodations you want to have you return..

You have been here since the beginning and you are one of the core members along with Romero, myself and Shen Li..

If one of these four legs of the table leaves the table will no longer stand.

Please come back.

:(

Holy fuck, no Obvious Li means no Asian forum. This kind of my fault too as asked you to overturn the Sox ban.

I don't care what you(or I) have to do, but we MUST get him back here. This is non-negotiable.

RW

Typical conservative.  Never wants to negotiate.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Typical conservative.  Never wants to negotiate.

Good one RW. More bait please to bring the conservative bear out of his hibernation.

RW

You know how you bait and trap a conservative right?

You dig a large hole and light a fire in the bottom of it.  Once the fire has burned out you line the hole with peas.  When the conservative goes to take a pea, you kick him in the ash hole.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"You know how you bait and trap a conservative right?

You dig a large hole and light a fire in the bottom of it.  Once the fire has burned out you line the hole with peas.  When the conservative goes to take a pea, you kick him in the ash hole.

I will forget the fact that I AM also a fiscal conservative for a second here. I must stay focused on the fact that this is said to get our beloved Munday back.

RW

Yeah I didn't expect you to help me dig.

Lazy conservatives!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Yeah I didn't expect you to help me dig.

Lazy conservatives!

Stay focused here I say to myself. We want OL back.

Gary Oak

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Boo hoo Munday left.

Fuck off Oak, I am NOT in the mood for your bullshit right now. :x

Chickenfeets

Mr. Munday:

You hold a special place in my heart... out of the ten or twelve years I've spent on online forums, I've only ever been banned once and that was by you, right here. I'll admit I had it coming. But I found the experience so enjoyable that I think I may be addicted now. I can't count on any of these ladies (and Ro) to allow me to indulge in my new addiction. They're too sweet (like fucking sugar) and too gentle to let me get high. You need to get your prairie (gr)ass back in here and give me what I need.

Nao!

Romero

I'm already missin' ya, Obvious Li! It isn't the same without you!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"Mr. Munday:

You hold a special place in my heart... out of the ten or twelve years I've spent on online forums, I've only ever been banned once and that was by you, right here. I'll admit I had it coming. But I found the experience so enjoyable that I think I may be addicted now. I can't count on any of these ladies (and Ro) to allow me to indulge in my new addiction. They're too sweet (like fucking sugar) and too gentle to let me get high. You need to get your prairie (gr)ass back in here and give me what I need.

Nao!

My ears are fucking burning. :lol:

cc

lol ^

Comon Munday. ObviousLi you HAVE TO return
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell