The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Satanic sick shit PT 3

Started by Erica Mena, February 08, 2023, 09:12:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=493735 time=1675911446 user_id=3396
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=493705 time=1675869092 user_id=3214

I don't remember the last time I watched the grammys. I didn't even know they were on.

Bunch of pompous elitist shitbags congratulating one another on their mastery over the universe.

Same with half time at the superbowl. Can remember the last time I sat through that clustfucker of talentless hackery

Old Herman has never watched the grammys. I cannot stomach those wankers.

There was an overweight jiggaboo went there dressed up as a tampon apparently. I doubt you missed much.

Anonymous

Shen Li

Quote from: Guest post_id=493873 time=1675999956
Quote from: Herman post_id=493735 time=1675911446 user_id=3396

Old Herman has never watched the grammys. I cannot stomach those wankers.

There was an overweight jiggaboo went there dressed up as a tampon apparently. I doubt you missed much.

That's Hollyweird for you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=493875 time=1676000243 user_id=3389
Quote from: Guest post_id=493873 time=1675999956

Any idea on how many people actually watched it? Apart from the people who were doing it for the purposes of later commentary, I'm figuring it cannot have been that many.

Shen Li

Quote from: Guest post_id=493876 time=1676000604
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=493875 time=1676000243 user_id=3389

Any idea on how many people actually watched it? Apart from the people who were doing it for the purposes of later commentary, I'm figuring it cannot have been that many.

I don't know. There are lots of idiots in the United States, so they could have had plenty of viewers.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=493877 time=1676000846 user_id=3389
Quote from: Guest post_id=493876 time=1676000604

I don't know. There are lots of idiots in the United States, so they could have had plenty of viewers.

I remember the last satanic panic... total fucking let-down and driven off the back of dickheads like that slag Al Gore was shacked up with. Where's their voices today? Oh right, bitching about climate change and promoting bug burgers.

Satan never showed last time. And I find it a little disingenuous to think that some all powerful demon can be warded off by some fruity little parental advisory stickers and a few album burnings. Maybe he had better fish to fry. Maybe he never existed at all, except as an old (washington) wives tale. designed to scare the shit out of people and force them into compliance.

And if that's the case, the what exactly are we left with? A bunch of evil fucks dressing up in silly costumes? Well shit - seems to me we ought to be strong enough to deal with that rabble all on our lonesome. It might even be as simple as turning our backs on them and ignoring them. Not giving them our time, our money... mocking them when we deign to acknowledge their presence.

Being offended by them? Maybe. Being fearful of them? Fuck that. I don't know about you lot, but I'm cool with avoiding the grammys and its participants as readily as I avoid the oscars. Let them whine that it's white supremacy driving their ratings down - I don't have any issue with them recognising me as both white and superior to them. I mean I'm not, but if they want to couch it in those terms and have a good old sook about it, fine. They could always try being better people if they really wanted to be noticed, but that might require a little effort on their part and I'm not holding my breath.

Frood

But they're defacto shaping public policy through the blanket coverage even if fewer and fewer tune into these things anymore.

It gives the impression something is so that really isn't, then nobody can complain when a Dominion Voting System delivers a win in every election to the arbiters of the falsehood, propped up and adored by Hollywood, the music industry, and mainstream media.

I heard something very alarming on the radio today on the way to a site. I can never tolerate more than 5-10 minutes of terrestrial radio in a stint but managed to tune in on a news section.

Seems that NSW is about the only Australian state left or the remaining who haven't outlawed gay conversion therapy.

Kidnapping, torture, harassment, and crimes against one's will already are (unless a cop or other government official is doing it).

So gays or lesbians wanting to feel straight again throw a last Hail Mary, sign up to this stuff, and if it works.... not a peep from them. If it doesn't work, they demand for it to be banned publicly..

It instantly hit me that if I bought a lottery ticket every week and even did some numbers criteria/studies, then won little or nothing in my life.... would I blame it on the Lotto? Would I enjoy or benefit from a win or just the feeling I might.... you know, to keep hope alive? Because...when push comes to shove, I'm a mega rich man trapped in average guys existence and I just want to be normally happy.

But the governments run or oversee lotteries!

So if we're going to go after consensual agreements which will probably never come to a positive point for the individuals partaking of them, we therefore should equally ban the government from running sham lotteries where they rake in in millions.... billions of dollars all around the planet, under the guise of fairness and public safety...

Two thought crimes nearly indistinguishable from the other...

(Unless you consider that governments are idiotic spineless maggot fuckwit thieves and liars and anything they push for is the opposite of what any sane person would tolerate in their own homes)....
Blahhhhhh...

weebles

God I love Satan hail to the king baby. :evilthoughts2:   :thumbup:

Anonymous

So... worry yourself sick about people dressing up as used tampons? Is that what you're telling me? Pray tell, do you honestly expect it to have any tangible difference to the outcome, other than giving yourself a reason to tie yourself up in knots?

Our governments are cowards, you got that much right. Right now they are shitting their collective pants because less and less are paying attention to them and their schills. That's why we are getting media coverage of public figures doing and saying more outlandish things, meanwhile even more repugnant shit is being proposed. A good example? Sure, don't mind if I do. I recall one of your recent contributions, a thread about finding yourself pregnant; what if I told you that dream was on the cusp of becoming a reality?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-11692871/How-womb-transplant-work-trans-women-born-men.html">https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/arti ... n-men.html">https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-11692871/How-womb-transplant-work-trans-women-born-men.html

Transplanting the wombs of dead biological women into confused  and gender mutilated males, breaking their pelvises so they could give birth *cough* "naturally" *cough*cough*... yeah. I betcha hadn't heard about that one, eh? Probably too busy sweating the insignificant stuff... like who wore what at the Grammys, I dunno.

Look; we have at our disposal the tools of communication and organisation, and we are choosing to waste them on the obvious beer and circuses that Hollywood burps up. Fuck them, they are performative idiots whose principle purpose is to distract us. Be distracted if you must, waste all the time in the world on their garbage if you like. I won't be. I've got more important fish to fry... like keeping ahead of the seemingly endless barrage of medical experimentation being proposed by the nazi overlords my countrymen insist on allowing to govern our affairs.

Sleepwalking into this Mengelian nightmare might be okay for some.

Erica Mena

Quote from: weebles post_id=493882 time=1676030974 user_id=2191
God I love Satan hail to the king baby. :evilthoughts2:   :thumbup:

Idiot
<t></t>

Anonymous

On a somewhat related note, a few of you will know my enjoyment of Zappa's crucifiction of democrat and republican excesses alike. Well, after he and his wife departed, the house he worked on so many of his albums from was sold (naturally).

And as I understand, was purchased by that democrat schill and all round fuckwit Alecia Moore... "Pink".

Way to fuck up a legacy I reckon. Someone should rip her womb out and shove it up Dylan Mulvaney's skinny cracked arse.

Thiel

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=493693 time=1675866801 user_id=2845
That was a satanic ritual. Hollyweird worships the devil

Is the devil a metaphor for narcissism.
gay, conservative and proud

weebles

Watching the Super Bowl 3 sheets to wind and this is what it feels like LOl

">

kooch

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=493691 time=1675865556 user_id=2845
"> https://youtu.be/45QWIcqn2bw

I don't usually cater to hysteria, but watching this made my soul ache. I can't find a full clear version now but it really is demonic.

Don't you yanks have enough of your own right wing rubbish on cable?