The best topic

Replies: 8486
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Where do you get your “News”

Started by Erica Mena, February 13, 2023, 10:30:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Lotus Eaters, Crowder (when he's on) Jimmy Dore, Tarl Warwick, Salty Cracker, Dave Cullen, Hard Bastard, Paul Joseph Watson, Alex Jones (who has been right a lot more than he's been wrong), Bearing and various aggregators that introduce me to further jumping off points.

I probably take in 8 or 9 hours worth of news and commentary daily, mostly while I'm doing other shit. Legacy and mollusc media I tend to avoid for the most part and that includes places like Faux News which is pretty much controlled opposition, though on occasion someone like Sean Hannity gets it right.

https://gettr.com/post/p26ztbrabf3">https://gettr.com/post/p26ztbrabf3

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Quote from: Odinson post_id=494071 time=1676340619 user_id=136
I get my news from multiple sources.. And I take it all with a grain of salt.

I never blindly believe or follow anything.

"Hear everything, trust nothing" - Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #190   :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:
Life is too short to be in a hurry

DKG

Quote from: Frood post_id=494101 time=1676360230 user_id=1676
Anything except CNN, ABC, MSBNC, NPR, Drudge, BBC, all Australian outlets except for Rebel News Australia or Sky News Australia (occasionally).

I've been quite partial to Breitbart in years past but they've become partisan ostriches with their heads up their sandy arseholes. Same with Tim Pool... he panders for his fence sitting empire.

I used to read the front page of Hal Turner and occasionally tune into his terrestrial broadcasts, but fuck me running that guy is annoying as fuck... with his woe is me and personal tragedy issues.

Twitter as of late is the best place to find news and new dimensions of news.

There are nuggets of newsy newsy goodness everywhere (even Rense and Jones) except in the MSM, bar perhaps Tucker Carlson's show... his points generally resonate to the mentally sane and drive all others even more bat shit crazy.

To be fair to the non Liberty minded sources.... Jimmy Dore and Bill Maher are starting to go the way of Dave Rubin on some issues, and that's promising.

I am liking Sky News better all the time.

Blazor

I tell ya, I use to get the best news from comment sections of the mainstream sites lol. No wonder they disabled comments on all of them.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Erica Mena

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=494098 time=1676350953 user_id=3382
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=494042 time=1676302249 user_id=2845
For me these days, it's Twitter.

:oeudC:

Nothing is newsworthy now.  I file it all under c for 'crap I'll just waste time being angry about'.

:roll:
<t></t>

Odinson

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=494112 time=1676385345 user_id=3349
Quote from: Odinson post_id=494071 time=1676340619 user_id=136
I get my news from multiple sources.. And I take it all with a grain of salt.

I never blindly believe or follow anything.

"Hear everything, trust nothing" - Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #190   :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

I live by the rules of acquisition. :icon_wink:

Shen Li

Quote from: Odinson post_id=494140 time=1676417057 user_id=136
Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=494112 time=1676385345 user_id=3349

I live by the rules of acquisition. :icon_wink:

Just like the government of Canada.

Berry Sweet

Apparently there have been many UFO sightings in the last week..including Canada...and no one is talking about it....this kind of stuff use to be big news...now no one cares.

Shen Li

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=494208 time=1676495911 user_id=164
Apparently there have been many UFO sightings in the last week..including Canada...and no one is talking about it....this kind of stuff use to be big news...now no one cares.

It it's on the news, no one believes it.

Herman

Aint this shit getting goofy.

Anonymous

Aliens are going to invade because we're going too far with AI.  They see now as the best time to enslave us before we start building terminators.

Erica Mena

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=494225 time=1676509787 user_id=3382
Aliens are going to invade because we're going too far with AI.  They see now as the best time to enslave us before we start building terminators.

Just nuke us already  :sad:
<t></t>

Blazor

Dont buy into that shit one bit. Its a major distraction, from all the other MAJOR shit going down.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Odinson

Frood

Nobody trusts the governments they didn't dutifully elect.

There is no way that the people in charge are legit these days.

People in charge in the last 50 years were fucked up but not AS fucked up as now.

There is no representative democracy, republics, rule of law, anything.

Just digital voting booths and paid for media pushing the results.

***spit***
Blahhhhhh...