The best topic

Replies: 8526
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 12:37:26 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Gremlin

Singapore: A Successful Alternative To The Unsustainable Western Welfare State

Started by Shen Li, February 13, 2023, 03:46:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Yeah, nah...I know that Asian people in Asian nations never change. It's in the DNA.

And I speak a second language plus a smattering of two others fyi.
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

The developed Asian countries have some shit in common with formerly communist countries of Central and Eastern Europe.

Shen Li

Quote from: Herman post_id=494219 time=1676505015 user_id=3396
The developed Asian countries have some shit in common with formerly communist countries of Central and Eastern Europe.

They are newly rich and democratic. What took West European colonial countries centuries to achieve, the Tigers and I guess those former East Bloc countries have achieved in a few short decades. Not only is it remarkable, but in both cases people are still alive who remembered authoritarianism and hardships to remind younger generations not to take their new freedoms and prosperity for granted.

Oerdin

Shen Li

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=494294 time=1676572291 user_id=3374
Singapore does do a lot of things right.

The West is doing a lot of things dead wrong.

reel

Just don't try to catch a cab out of Tuas between four and seven pm.

reel

Also don't leave your drink unattended at the crazy horse - in fact, maybe just better to avoid it entirely...

And don't go to Batam on a holiday weekend. Or ever.

Herman

Quote from: reel post_id=494358 time=1676609452 user_id=196
Also don't leave your drink unattended at the crazy horse - in fact, maybe just better to avoid it entirely...

I heard they water down drinks.

Anonymous

Herman

Quote from: Guest post_id=494421 time=1676670407
I heard Singapore treats asian women like shit.

You have Singapore confused with Black America. Singapore is the safest place in the world for gals. And they do not throw guys in women's jail cells.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=494425 time=1676670928 user_id=3396
Quote from: Guest post_id=494421 time=1676670407
I heard Singapore treats asian women like shit.

You have Singapore confused with Black America.

Nah, the black americans have bigass lips that beat their faces to death whenever they stick their heads out of a car window at speed. They're impossible to confuse with asians.

Herman

Quote from: Guest post_id=494430 time=1676671386
Quote from: Herman post_id=494425 time=1676670928 user_id=3396

You have Singapore confused with Black America.

Nah, the black americans have bigass lips that beat their faces to death whenever they stick their heads out of a car window at speed. They're impossible to confuse with asians.

Do they use them bigass lips to beat on Asians. Usually the gals or old Asians.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=494431 time=1676671519 user_id=3396
Quote from: Guest post_id=494430 time=1676671386

Based on the observable driving skills of the average Cabramatta resident, I'm going to have to go with "no". In Cabramatta the asians cannot see over the dashboard when they're working the pedals and so crash into stuff before they can get any real speed up, just ask Breakfart.

Herman

Quote from: Guest post_id=494432 time=1676672354
Quote from: Herman post_id=494431 time=1676671519 user_id=3396

Based on the observable driving skills of the average Cabramatta resident, I'm going to have to go with "no". In Cabramatta the asians cannot see over the dashboard when they're working the pedals and so crash into stuff before they can get any real speed up, just ask Breakfart.

We are going in different directions with this. I will take Asian women driving and on their phones over feral American apes who prey on the gals and old folks.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=494433 time=1676672656 user_id=3396
Quote from: Guest post_id=494432 time=1676672354

We are going in different directions with this. I will take Asian women driving and on their phones over feral American apes who prey on the gals and old folks.

Fair enough. Quick question though; do you not think there are examples of asians preying on gals and old folks? Or shitty afro american drivers for that matter?