The best topic

Replies: 8527
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 12:52:00 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Singapore: A Successful Alternative To The Unsustainable Western Welfare State

Started by Shen Li, February 13, 2023, 03:46:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=494433 time=1676672656 user_id=3396
Quote from: Guest post_id=494432 time=1676672354

Based on the observable driving skills of the average Cabramatta resident, I'm going to have to go with "no". In Cabramatta the asians cannot see over the dashboard when they're working the pedals and so crash into stuff before they can get any real speed up, just ask Breakfart.

We are going in different directions with this. I will take Asian women driving and on their phones over feral American apes who prey on the gals and old folks.

Fair enough. Quick question though; do you not think there are examples of asians preying on gals and old folks? Or shitty afro american drivers for that matter?

Herman

Quote from: Guest post_id=494434 time=1676673104
Quote from: Herman post_id=494433 time=1676672656 user_id=3396

We are going in different directions with this. I will take Asian women driving and on their phones over feral American apes who prey on the gals and old folks.

Fair enough. Quick question though; do you not think there are examples of asians preying on gals and old folks? Or shitty afro american drivers for that matter?

Hell ya. And there are Whites, Spics, Camel Jockeys, Pakis, and Chugs that do both.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=494435 time=1676673672 user_id=3396
Quote from: Guest post_id=494434 time=1676673104

Hell ya. And there are Whites, Spics, Camel Jockeys, Pakis, and Chugs that do both.

That they do.

For what it's worth, my comment earlier about asians getting treated like shit in Singapore? It's based on the first hand experience of a chinese friend of an ex girlfriend of mine. Seems her husband left her in the lurch for a younger and better socially placed bride. Divorced and struggling to make ends meet on her own in a country where she is looked down upon as being somewhat less of a human, even by her own mother. Kind of not what I'd call a stellar endorsement of any society, but that's just me.

Maybe Shen Li will have better fortune there.

Herman

Quote from: Guest post_id=494447 time=1676676278
Quote from: Herman post_id=494435 time=1676673672 user_id=3396

That they do.

For what it's worth, my comment earlier about asians getting treated like shit in Singapore? It's based on the first hand experience of a chinese friend of an ex girlfriend of mine. Seems her husband left her in the lurch for a younger and better socially placed bride. Divorced and struggling to make ends meet on her own in a country where she is looked down upon as being somewhat less of a human, even by her own mother. Kind of not what I'd call a stellar endorsement of any society, but that's just me.

It aint no picnic here either for single gals with kids if they aint got skills to earn a good buck.

I aint spent more than a week at a time in Singapore which made me only a tourist. It looked about fifty years ahead of Canada. And the gals in nice clothes did not look disadvantaged. But, what do I know. All I know is that I could not live there because I hate big cities and I do not do apartment living.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=494451 time=1676676962 user_id=3396
Quote from: Guest post_id=494447 time=1676676278

That they do.

It aint no picnic here either for single gals with kids if they aint got skills to earn a good buck.

I aint spent more than a week at a time in Singapore which made me only a tourist. It looked about fifty years ahead of Canada. And the gals in nice clothes did not look disadvantaged. But, what do I know. All I know is that I could not live there because I hate big cities and I do not do apartment living.

Mmmm. I've lost my love of city life too. I didn't mind it so much in Canada pre-covid, but two years worth of quarantining whenever I went anywhere got old real fast. You could have the nicest room in the kingdom, it's still feels like a prison when I'm trapped in it for weeks at a stretch.

Singapore's internet speeds beat Canada's hands down, that much I do know.

Shen Li

Something for Scouser. Singapore, for it's size has a modern and powerful military. That is thanks to it's secret close relationship with Israel. Singapore is neighbours with 2 Muslim countries.

DKG

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=494492 time=1676745010 user_id=3389
Something for Scouser. Singapore, for it's size has a modern and powerful military. That is thanks to it's secret close relationship with Israel. Singapore is neighbours with 2 Muslim countries.

I didn't think Singapore had the land to house a lot of military hardware.