The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Here we go again

Started by Erica Mena, February 14, 2023, 06:30:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

We all have to live with the bioengineered chyna virus now..

Pointless taking a week off for a cough or sniffles.
Blahhhhhh...

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Frood on July 27, 2023, 05:53:50 PM

I had the sniffles for a few days back at the end of 2020, and then again in 2022 if I remember correctly. I never took a Covid test even though I had like 12 boxes of them that the government kept sending to me in the mail. (I just tossed them all in the garbage a couple weeks ago.)

It was either the Covid or it wasn't.  No telling.

Herman

Quote from: Gurk_MacGuintey on July 27, 2023, 06:11:17 PM
I had the sniffles for a few days back at the end of 2020, and then again in 2022 if I remember correctly. I never took a Covid test even though I had like 12 boxes of them that the government kept sending to me in the mail. (I just tossed them all in the garbage a couple weeks ago.)

It was either the Covid or it wasn't.  No telling.
I have had flu like symptoms, but I was not getting tested. If I caught it, I am fine now.

Herman

Quote from: Frood on July 27, 2023, 05:53:50 PM

[/quote
Unless you work in a hospital or care facility, go to work.

Shen Li

I've had 3 doses and the Fauxci Flu twice. I may work from home for a day or 2, but no isolating. Fuck that.

Frood

No jabs, no sickness...

Funny that....
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

New evidence suggests vaccinated individuals can transmit antibodies generated through mRNA COVID-19 vaccination to unvaccinated individuals through aerosols, according to a peer-reviewed study (pdf) published in ImmunoHorizons.

Extended mask requirements allowed scientists at the University of Colorado to evaluate whether vaccinated individuals could transfer aerosolized antibodies generated from COVID-19 vaccines. Aerosols are a manufactured or naturally occurring suspension of particles or droplets in the air, such as airborne dust, mists, fumes, or smoke, that can be absorbed by the skin or inhaled.

Researchers used a combination of tests to detect SARS-CoV-2-specific antibodies from masks vaccinated lab members wore and donated anonymously at the end of the day. Antibodies are proteins produced by the immune system that circulate in the blood and neutralize foreign substances such as bacteria and viruses.

Consistent with results reported by others, the researchers identified both immunoglobulin G (IgG) and immunoglobulin A (IgA) antibodies in the saliva of vaccinated individuals and on their masks.

Based on their observations, the researchers hypothesized droplet or aerosolized antibody transfer might occur between individuals, similar to how droplets and aerosolized viral particles are transferred by the same route.

To test their hypothesis, they obtained and compared nasal swabs from unvaccinated children living in vaccinated, unvaccinated, and COVID-19-positive households.

Results showed high IgG in the noses of vaccinated parents was "significantly associated" with an increase in intranasal IgG within the unvaccinated child from the same household, especially compared to the "complete deficit of SARS-CoV-2-specific antibody detected" in nasal swabs obtained from children in nonvaccinated families. A similar trend was found with IgA in the same samples.

DKG

Democratic presidential candidate Marianne Williamson renewed calls for targeted mask mandates, among other cautious COVID policies, in a tweet on Tuesday. She wrote, "Covid is still a threat, and there are many long covid sufferers. We should reinstate mask mandates in healthcare settings; ensure free high quality masks and PCR tests; and mandate effective air filtration for all public transportation, buildings, and businesses."

The Dems got a taste of tyranny and loved it. That party is only about having total control over Americans.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: DKG on August 03, 2023, 10:34:40 AM
New evidence suggests vaccinated individuals can transmit antibodies generated through mRNA COVID-19 vaccination to unvaccinated individuals through aerosols, according to a peer-reviewed study (pdf) published in ImmunoHorizons.
It wouldn't surprise me if it were the case that the mRNA treatments had rewritten enough of the host organism's DNA to turn it from being human into a mutated walking inhuman pathogen factory. I mean it stands to reason; if mudbloods sacrificing the proper working of their now immuno-compromised bodies are present in high enough numbers, us Purebloods being the only genuine surviving members of the genus homo sapiens would develop natural immunity to the sickness.

I wouldn't fuck a mudblood any more than I'd fuck a troon, that's for sure. It would be tantamount to me fucking an AIDS victim at this point, something I'm also not in the habit of doing. Quite aside from the damage it could potentially represent to my own personal health to get hot and sweaty with these filthy mutant zombie-flesh pits, it would be the offspring I'd be most concerned for. The way I see it, if anyone is going to carry on the human race, it's only genuine homo sapiens that can manage the task, homo lepers are only going to be able to offer inferior genetic material for the purposes of procreation.

That might sound a little harsh, but it is what it is. Any decent self respecting parent only wants the best start for their kids. I wouldn't wish a lifetime of leeching diseased filth out into the population on mine, I'm simply not that heartless or irresponsible.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Shen Li

Quote from: DKG on August 04, 2023, 12:00:49 PM
Democratic presidential candidate Marianne Williamson renewed calls for targeted mask mandates, among other cautious COVID policies, in a tweet on Tuesday. She wrote, "Covid is still a threat, and there are many long covid sufferers. We should reinstate mask mandates in healthcare settings; ensure free high quality masks and PCR tests; and mandate effective air filtration for all public transportation, buildings, and businesses."

The Dems got a taste of tyranny and loved it. That party is only about having total control over Americans.
She seems like a fascist libtard wingnut.

DKG

A growing number of leprosy cases are being reported after COVID-19 vaccination, including two cases in the United Kingdom that researchers said may have been caused by the vaccines.

The researchers examined records from the Leprosy Clinic at the Hospital for Tropical Diseases in London. They found that of the 52 people who went to the clinic in 2021, at least 49 were vaccinated.

The study definition of a leprosy adverse event associated with a COVID-19 vaccine included developing leprosy or a leprosy reaction within 12 weeks of receiving a dose and the person having no previous history of leprosy or a leprosy reaction.

Two people met the case definition. One developed borderline tuberculoid (BT) leprosy one week after a second dose. The other experienced a reaction 56 days after a dose. Both doses were Pfizer's BNT162b2 vaccine. Pfizer did not respond to a request for comment.

"The development of BT leprosy and a Type 1 reaction in another individual shortly after a dose of BNT162b2 vaccine may be associated with vaccine mediated T cell responses," the researchers said.

The COVID-19 vaccines can provoke a response from white blood cells, or T cells. The cells are believed to protect against COVID-19.

T-cells can theoretically trigger Mycobacterium leprae, a bacteria that causes leprosy, leading to leprosy or a leprosy reaction, the researchers said.

DKG

The COVID-19 outbreak among vaccinated people that broke out at a conference held by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) was bigger than disclosed, according to files obtained by The Epoch Times.

After the outbreak took place in April, the CDC reported results from surveys sent to attendees.

The CDC said that 181 respondents reported testing positive for COVID-19.

DKG

Rutgers University has said that it will disenroll students who do not adhere to the school's COVID-19 vaccine mandate for the upcoming school year. The policy is set to take effect on August 15, 2023. :crazy:

Frood

Quote from: DKG on August 19, 2023, 01:01:44 PMRutgers University has said that it will disenroll students who do not adhere to the school's COVID-19 vaccine mandate for the upcoming school year. The policy is set to take effect on August 15, 2023. :crazy:

University is pointless these days. Overpriced, full of shit, lengthy, and you're not much better off after...with crushing debt.

Learning is doing something...not being constantly told how. We learn from mentoring and our mistakes.

Blahhhhhh...

Herman

The media is sounding the alarm over the newest COVID variant – Eris or EG.5. The mainstream media is already making a push for Americans to mask up as the new variant begins to spread.

The latest COVID variant is called Eris – named after the Greek goddess of strife and discord. The new strain is a descendant of the Omicron variant.