The best topic

Replies: 10398
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:28:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Here we go again

Started by Erica Mena, February 14, 2023, 06:30:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Oliver the Second

Is the 'new variant' a scheme for internet control?

Tucker Carlson's interview with President Trump yesterday has now reached a quarter billion views.

One quarter billion views in 24 hours.

Oliver Anthony's songs are getting views at a rate unheard of on YouTube, easily a million views per day or more for one guy with a guitar. One guy who came out of nowhere, got totally trashed by the media and is racking up insane amounts of views mostly just from word of mouth.

Everyone is watching the mainstream media collapse as people no longer believe it or trust it and are moving to web streaming. Leftists are quickly losing their propaganda outlets while watching the opposition provide alternate outlets with ratings in the stratosphere. They're panicking and desperate to stop it.

So the answer is simple. Announce a 'new variant' and push for a massive internet crackdown to 'control misinformation'. Misinformation of course being anything the leftists don't like and they will demand it all be scrubbed to 'protect the public' - protect the public from opposing viewpoints that is. If they don't like it it's gone while they flood the internet with their 'approved' pro-leftist videos and paid comment board posters singing the praises of Joe Biden or whoever they're going to prop up next November.

And of course on the side they'll kill off some more people with a new vax to put a little gravy on the biscuits.

We're headed for spooky times.

Herman

It is the same bullshit all over again. The CBC announced that Canada is at the start of a new COVID wave.

Oliver the Second

Quote from: Herman on August 24, 2023, 11:33:23 PMIt is the same bullshit all over again. The CBC announced that Canada is at the start of a new COVID wave.

Yeah but why? Everyone knows that Covid is bullshit, masks do nothing and perfectly healthy people are dropping from the vaxx. Nobody is going to believe it this time around and all it's going to do is piss everyone off. Either they're too stupid to come up with something else or they just want to flaunt their arrogant sense of superiority in our face and spit on us while they do it. I'm guessing it's both.

They should have done something with murder hornets instead, we would have at least got some good memes out of it.

Herman

Quote from: Oliver the Second on August 24, 2023, 11:44:19 PMYeah but why? Everyone knows that Covid is bullshit, masks do nothing and perfectly healthy people are dropping from the vaxx. Nobody is going to believe it this time around and all it's going to do is piss everyone off. Either they're too stupid to come up with something else or they just want to flaunt their arrogant sense of superiority in our face and spit on us while they do it. I'm guessing it's both.

They should have done something with murder hornets instead, we would have at least got some good memes out of it.
I disagree old buddy. Lockdowns, masking, distancing and vaxxing will be promoted by the media, government health care union bosses, teacher's unions and of course puppet politicians like Justine. Canadians will fall in line like they always do.

Oliver the Second

Quote from: Herman on August 24, 2023, 11:48:50 PMI disagree old buddy. Lockdowns, masking, distancing and vaxxing will be promoted by the media, government health care union bosses, teacher's unions and of course puppet politicians like Justine. Canadians will fall in line like they always do.

Yeah you're probably right. Americans too. I'm looking down the road and I don't like what I see.

Herman

Quote from: Oliver the Second on August 25, 2023, 12:02:50 AMYeah you're probably right. Americans too. I'm looking down the road and I don't like what I see.
Brother, neither do I. I aint too optimistic for my grandkids.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

DKG

Nearly one year after President Joe Biden declared the pandemic over, some colleges and work places have reinstituted mask mandates amid reports that the administration is set to roll out new COVID regulations as early as next month. :crazy:

DKG

President Joe Biden told reporters Friday that his administration will "likely" recommend that everyone get a new COVID-19 vaccine.

"I signed off this morning on a proposal we have to present to the Congress, a request for additional funding for a new vaccine—that is necessary, that works," he said while taking questions from reporters outside a pilates facility in South Lake Tahoe, California.

"And tentatively, not decided finally yet, tentatively it is recommended—it is likely to be recommended—that everybody get it, no matter whether they got it before," he added.

deadskinmask

"a new vaccine.... that is necessary.... and works".... i'm pretty sure that was the tagline they used for that first round of poison.... i wonder if "two weeks to flatten the curve" is gonna open for em again.... because that was one hell of a concert....  :crampe:

DKG

Quote from: deadskinmask on August 27, 2023, 12:41:37 PM"a new vaccine.... that is necessary.... and works".... i'm pretty sure that was the tagline they used for that first round of poison.... i wonder if "two weeks to flatten the curve" is gonna open for em again.... because that was one hell of a concert....  :crampe:
If the public accepts this again than I know democracy is broken and needs a major overhaul immediately.

deadskinmask

Quote from: DKG on August 27, 2023, 12:43:23 PMIf the public accepts this again than I know democracy is broken and needs a major overhaul immediately.

"the public" has been hijacked, chief.... the left has dismantled "the silent majority".... it was clear in the 2020 election.... and its confirmed by these outrageous policies they introduce by the day....

Herman

Old Herman aint wearing no frickin mask and hiding my gorgeous green face.

Oliver the Second

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Herman

Jim Crow Joe may require all U.S. citizens to get a new COVID-19 vaccine. He is vacationing again, this time in Lake Tahoe.

"Tentatively it is recommended that it will likely be recommended everybody get it no matter whether they've gotten it before or not," he added.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Herman on August 20, 2023, 08:51:03 PMThe media is sounding the alarm over the newest COVID variant – Eris or EG.5. The mainstream media is already making a push for Americans to mask up as the new variant begins to spread.

The latest COVID variant is called Eris – named after the Greek goddess of strife and discord. The new strain is a descendant of the Omicron variant.
Right, and Omicron was the mildest strain to date, following a pathogen's tendency to evolve into less lethal strains from mutation to mutation. A self selective process, one that affords the pathogen's greatest longevity. The Eris variant is likely even more benign... for those that didn't tank their immune systems on injections designed to rewrite their RNA to mimic an infection en masse.

I didn't take the clot shot, I endured two years of assholes using the media's bully pulpit at my expense, only to come out earlier this year and require I "forgive and forget" the experience. If they are gearing up for another run at subjugating the populace with their pharmaceutical terrorism, I can easily plant my feet, flip them the bird and tell them to go twist on it.

The same goes for any arrogant asshole who wants to hitch their own wagon to this orchestrated bullshit. If you didn't learn your lesson the first time you were bullshitted into being guinea pigs for this treatment, you can damn well forget about any forgiveness from my quarter the next time your "authorities" start simping how it is incumbent upon me to forgive a mob of hedonistic ratbag swine that have treated me and those like me as total shit for not rolling over and taking it up the arse.

Those cunts aren't your friends. You want any friends after this next round of malarkey, you had best refrain from doing their dirty work. You've irreparably damaged your and your offsprings makeup with these jabs and there is going to come a time when you'll need us Purebloods to pick up the slack your intransigence wrought.

I'll let you know now, my future willingness is going to come at a price. Please yourself if you want that price expressed in the financial then, or the willingness to stand shoulder to shoulder with me and fight these bastards NOW.

That's my offer and it is non-negotiable.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles