The best topic

Replies: 7554
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:55:19 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Garraty_47

Here we go again

Started by Erica Mena, February 14, 2023, 06:30:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Oliver the Second

I can't help but wonder about Moderna's new advertising campaign...

Adolf Oliver Bush

It ought to have been blatantly obvious long before this. "Experimental" means exactly what it says on the tin - you are being experimented upon. I'm surprised people missed it.

I'm also surprised why people didn't go "hang on a minute" when incentives were offered to get people to roll up their sleeves. Incentives like... free burgers, free fries... hell, in Washington DC they were even handing out free marijuana at one point.

You can argue every single scenario under the sun for things like unfavourable testimony from experts (all the while as you are being told to "trust the science", go figure) but the two opening examples? There's only one reason you wouldn't smell a rat and that's utter fucking stupidity.

Look, I get some of you already suspected and felt you had no choice. Actually, you did have a choice; your health versus everything else. You opted for everything else. I personally chose my health, reasoning that even if I lost everything else, I could at least count on my health to keep me in a position to build it all back.

I sincerely hope this is instructional for those of you that made it through the scamdemic. The next time your authoritarian governments offer you such a choice, I would hope you would you err on the side of your own temple, rather than the shinies and baubles you valued more highly last time.

It will come. They think that with enough pressure you will cave in. But they cannot arrest us all.

For what it's worth... I heard a report the other day stating that in North America, 86% of people were refraining from getting the eighth booster. It should be a lot higher than that.

After all, were you not told at the first rollout that two, or in some cases only one jab was all that was required for us to "get back to normal"?

Ever feel like you've been lied to?
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Oliver the Second on December 11, 2023, 07:11:57 PMI can't help but wonder about Moderna's new advertising campaign...

Moderna should be intimately familiar with not protecting everyone. Have you taken a look at their pharmaceutical history?
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

4th Vaccine Dose Showed Negative Relative Vaccine Efficacy Against COVID Death: Study
An Austrian study showed more COVID-19 deaths among individuals who received four vaccine doses than among those who received fewer doses or no vaccinations.

A fourth dose of the COVID-19 vaccine may not be as effective as expected, according to a recent peer-reviewed study.

The retrospective population-based observational study published in the European Journal of Clinical Investigation used national health data from the Austrian epidemiological reporting system, individual all-cause mortality data from Statistics Austria, and the national COVID-19 vaccine registry.
Researchers calculated COVID-19 deaths and SARS-CoV-2 infections from Nov. 1 to Dec. 31, 2022, in 3,986,312 individuals, comparing the outcomes of 281,291 who received four vaccine doses with 1,545,242 individuals who received three vaccine doses to determine relative efficacy.
https://www.theepochtimes.com/health/4th-vaccine-dose-showed-negative-relative-vaccine-efficacy-against-covid-death-study-5550517?utm_source=goodeveningnoe&src_src=goodeveningnoe&utm_campaign=gv-2023-12-25&src_cmp=gv-2023-12-25&utm_medium=email&est=OncNzk%2F7xQ8CLR%2BT8zL%2FwXmFnxCmQ9APl27L%2FSzmTJm159vJaecEwwA9kyEzGFsZiA%3D%3D

Big surprise, it doesn't work.

DKG

STORY OF IVERMECTIN:
Ivermectin, like penicillin and aspirin, is a medication with origins in nature and has a rich history of improving health, particularly in underdeveloped regions.

Approved for human use in 1987, it has been crucial in combatting devastating tropical diseases, including Onchocerciasis and Elephantiasis, and it's effective against parasitic infestations in animals.

Beyond its role as a broad-spectrum anti-parasitic, healthcare professionals have used it for various diseases. Ivermectin is celebrated for its safety, being on the WHO's list of essential medicines and having won a NOBEL PRIZE IN MEDICINE for its contributions to eradicating parasitic infections.

While numerous studies worldwide highlight its potential to combat COVID-19, the FLCCC recommends its use, emphasizing its safety with few reactions and a few drug interactions, meaning it's virtually safe to take regardless of what other medications you may be taking!

MIRACLE DRUG:
Ivermectin for COVID-19 could save lives. Historically, it has been used to combat various illnesses and diseases.

Fauci and the mainstream media have politicized it since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic. A growing body of evidence from dozens of studies worldwide demonstrates ivermectin's unique and highly potent ability to inhibit SARS-CoV-2 replication and aid in the recovery from COVID-19.

Based on this evidence and first-hand clinical observations, the FLCCC recommends its use as part of a combination therapy in all stages of COVID-19.

Thiel

gay, conservative and proud

DKG

People who received any version of Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine except for the newest one were no better off than the unvaccinated, according to a new paper.

"Compared to the unvaccinated, those who had received only older versions of COVID-19 vaccines did not show significantly reduced risk of COVID-19 outcomes, including hospital admission," Sara Tartof of Kaiser Permanente and her co-authors wrote.

Analyzing recent data from the Kaiser Permanente Southern California, Ms. Tartof and colleagues found that people who received at least two doses of older vaccines actually had a higher risk of outpatient visits and, for some age groups, were more likely to be hospitalized with acute respiratory illness.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Quote from: Frood on January 04, 2024, 10:13:54 AMWe told you...
Are you talking to me? You told me the older Pfizer was no better than being unvaccinated like I am?

Frood

Quote from: DKG on January 04, 2024, 10:21:01 AMAre you talking to me? You told me the older Pfizer was no better than being unvaccinated like I am?

Some of us said to not take an experimental technology that had miserably failed in the past with animal models... mostly killing or incapacitating them.

We said "wait"...

We said "how can they approve when no phase 2 trials have been conducted. It went from brief phase 1 directly to phase 3 within weeks?"

We didn't have a crystal ball but we had finely honed gut instincts and those guts went "wtf!!!!!?..."

And when we pointed out the pitfalls, then evidences of malfeasance, then just mathematical death numbers... we got labled as nutmegs.

So I stopped for the most part trying to be a Paul Revere on an obvious attack.

Family, friends, and internet acquaintances alike.

And started asking people what their assets were and who's in their wills...  :good:
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

You are talking to the wrong person. I am not vaccinated.

The overwhelming majority of the developed world is. Do they regret it? Some might. I still think the number of people like caskur who believe COVID vaccines were real vaccines hasn't fallen all that much.

Brent

Chinese scientists in Beijing have crafted a coronavirus variant called GX_P2V that kills humanized mice 100% of the time, largely with late-stage brain infections. The scientists indicated their mutant virus "underscores a spillover risk of GX_P2V into humans."

The study, regarded as pointless and dangerous by Western experts, comes amidst chatter by global elites about "Disease X," a hypothetical pestilence more lethal than COVID-19, and just days after a British report revealed lab leaks of deadly pathogens occurred frequently, even in labs with ostensibly better standards than those observed in China.

Thiel

The technology used in Moderna's COVID-19 vaccine carries toxicity risks, scientists with the company said.
gay, conservative and proud

Herman

Dump all COVID vaccines in the sewers.

Study claims harms of COVID-19 vaccines 'profoundly outweighed' benefits; calls for moratorium on mRNA shots
https://www.theblaze.com/news/study-claims-harms-of-covid-19-vaccines-profoundly-outweighed?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=The%20Blaze%20PM%20Trending%202024-02-07&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%207%20Day%20Engagement&tpcc=email

A new peer-reviewed study in a Springer Nature Group journal has painted a damning picture of the global COVID-19 vaccination campaign along with the novel mRNA products at its core — vaccines millions of Americans were compelled to take if they wanted to keep their jobs, eat in public, stay in school, remain in uniform, or visit their loved ones.

According to the study, published on Jan. 24 in the PubMed-listed open access journal Cureus, standards were dropped, corners were cut, and red flags were missed in the testing, authorization, and ultimate deployment of the COVID-19 vaccines. The result: a product with an "unacceptable harm-to-reward ratio."

Impurities
Extra to hinting at possible ulterior motives driving the decision to rush out the vaccines in a fraction of the time conventionally figured appropriate, epidemiologist M. Nathaniel Mead and his co-authors — including Texas cardiologist Peter McCullough — wrote that the vaccines "evaluated in the trials were not the same products eventually distributed worldwide."

Whereas the mRNA products from "clinical batches" in the registration trials were ostensibly free of process-related impurities, the doses made with "a method much more suitable for mass production known as Process 2 ... showed significantly reduced mRNA integrity," claimed the researchers.

"All of the COVID-19 mRNA products released to the public were produced via Process 2 and have been shown to have varying degrees of DNA contamination," said the study. "The failure of regulatory authorities to heretofore disclose process-related impurities (e.g., SV40) has further increased concerns regarding safety and quality control oversight of mRNA vaccine manufacturing processes."

Florida Surgeon General Joseph Ladapo noted the detection of "Simian Virus 40 (SV40) promoter/enhancer DNA" in the vaccines in a Dec. 6 letter to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Peter Marks, director of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration's Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research, said in reply, "No SV40 proteins are encoded for or are present in the vaccines," and emphasized that the shots were safe and effective.

The European Medicines Agency, which regulates vaccines in the EU, indicated that "non-functional" fragments of SV40's DNA sequence are used in the manufacture of the COVID-19 vaccine, reported the Associated Press.

DKG

Public health officials from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) admitted that people vaccinated with the COVID-19 vaccine can still get COVID and can transmit COVID at a Feb. 15 congressional hearing.

At the hearing by the Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic, Rep. Michael Cloud (R-Texas) asked if the vaccine prevented people from transmitting the virus.

"There's data that shows that earlier in the pandemic there was some reduction in transmission. The data on that are very challenging to pin down. It does not absolutely prevent transmission," said Dr. Peter Marks, one of the hearing witnesses and the
director of the Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research at the FDA.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List