The best topic

Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

This brought me to tears

Started by Erica Mena, February 22, 2023, 03:59:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Erica Mena

https://mobile.twitter.com/RepMTG/status/1628487043880824832/mediaViewer?currentTweet=1628487043880824832&currentTweetUser=RepMTG">https://mobile.twitter.com/RepMTG/statu ... ser=RepMTG">https://mobile.twitter.com/RepMTG/status/1628487043880824832/mediaViewer?currentTweet=1628487043880824832&currentTweetUser=RepMTG

It feels like he's the only one who can get us out of the mess of an administration.
<t></t>

Frood

Trump or civil unrest... it's the only two choices.
Blahhhhhh...

Erica Mena

Now I get why Joo hates liberals so much. I loathe Biden and everything he represents.
<t></t>

Herman

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=494682 time=1677100188 user_id=2845
Now I get why Joo hates liberals so much. I loathe Biden and everything he represents.

He was a piece of shit in the senate. He was a corrupt piece of shit when he was vice president. He represents what is wrong with Washington.

Anonymous

He has a nice Corvette. But, it's covered in classified documents.

Lokmar

I remember my grandfather watching CNN all day long. He thought obama was a good guy eventually. People get brainwashed. Some people still think biden is great. I'm not interested in associating with any of those assholes.

Shen Li

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=494691 time=1677114945 user_id=3351
I remember my grandfather watching CNN all day long. He thought obama was a good guy eventually. People get brainwashed. Some people still think biden is great. I'm not interested in associating with any of those assholes.

Biden and True Dope are both destructive nincompoops. North American democracy is a total joke to the masses.

Anonymous

CNN? The Children's Nonces Network? They used to love[/b] President Potato. Not so much lately though I hear, but they don't have a lot they can really promote as presidential material on their side of the bench. Which would be the warmongering criminal grifter side.

Shen Li

Quote from: Guest post_id=494709 time=1677126617

CNN? The Children's Nonces Network? They used to love[/b] President Potato. Not so much lately though I hear, but they don't have a lot they can really promote as presidential material on their side of the bench. Which would be the warmongering criminal grifter side.

CNN makes a People's Daily editorial look like fair journalism.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=494711 time=1677126728 user_id=3389
Quote from: Guest post_id=494709 time=1677126617

CNN? The Children's Nonces Network? They used to love President Potato. Not so much lately though I hear, but they don't have a lot they can really promote as presidential material on their side of the bench. Which would be the warmongering criminal grifter side.

It's certainly not in the business reporting news, that's for sure.

Shen Li

Quote from: Guest post_id=494714 time=1677127149
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=494711 time=1677126728 user_id=3389

Like 95% of their North American competition.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=494716 time=1677128955 user_id=3389
Quote from: Guest post_id=494714 time=1677127149

On the boob tube perhaps. In fact I'd run the percentage higher still, mostly because the only "competition" allowed is at the behest of places like the FCC.

Their actual competition is on alt tech platforms, and they are getting smashed by it. CNN, Fox, ABC, MSNBC.. you name it... are getting pasted by randoes that aren't subject to political correctness or pushing state funded propaganda. I am thoroughly enjoying watching the old dinosaurs laying off staff in droves as their boomer audiences get to kicking their little footsies in the air. Let 'em all fail I reckon, the clownshow bread and circus routine can be easily replaced with a plethora of ranting yobbos and their webcams, more entertaining any day of the week.

Shen Li

Quote from: Guest post_id=494717 time=1677130078
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=494716 time=1677128955 user_id=3389

On the boob tube perhaps. In fact I'd run the percentage higher still, mostly because the only "competition" allowed is at the behest of places like the FCC.

Their actual competition is on alt tech platforms, and they are getting smashed by it. CNN, Fox, ABC, MSNBC.. you name it... are getting pasted by randoes that aren't subject to political correctness or pushing state funded propaganda. I am thoroughly enjoying watching the old dinosaurs laying off staff in droves as their boomer audiences get to kicking their little footsies in the air. Let 'em all fail I reckon, the clownshow bread and circus routine can be easily replaced with a plethora of ranting yobbos and their webcams, more entertaining any day of the week.

I was being too kind to this fukt up continent.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=494719 time=1677130222 user_id=3389
Quote from: Guest post_id=494717 time=1677130078

I was being too kind to this fukt up continent.

No doubt. I forgive you.

Herman

Jim Crow Joe made a bizarre race-related comment on Monday at a Black History Month event hosted at the White House.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/biden-white-boy-not-stupid?utm_source=theblaze-dailyPM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__PM%202023-02-28&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20PM">https://www.theblaze.com/news/biden-whi ... Daily%20PM">https://www.theblaze.com/news/biden-white-boy-not-stupid?utm_source=theblaze-dailyPM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__PM%202023-02-28&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20PM

Speaking about the "Divine Nine" — the nine black Greek fraternities and sororities — Biden told the crowd that he is "not stupid," despite being white, because he knows where the "power is."

It's not immediately clear what Biden was trying to say. He was accused of suggesting that all white people are stupid and promoting self-hatred for white people.

The full context, however, suggests that Biden admitted to spending "so much time" campaigning at Delaware State University — a historically black college — because he believed that currying favor with black voters would help him win elections.

For decades, Democrats have been accused of assuming that certain demographics of voters — black, Hispanic, women, etc. — are guaranteed to vote for them. Biden infamously embodied that twisted idea when, while campaigning for president in 2020, he said that black voters aren't really black if they vote for Donald Trump.

"I'll tell you what: If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black," Biden said.

That level of entitlement is behind Democrats' slipping control on black voters, as demonstrated by 2020 exit polls showing that, for example, just 79% of black men voted for Biden, a percentage that has been dropping since 2012. The reality has become a five-alarm fire for Democrats, which is not surprising, according to Delano Squires.

"When a party assumes it is entitled to every vote within a certain demographic, it will treat even the slightest sign of defection as an emergency, and that's what you're seeing in Democratic circles when it comes to black men defecting to the right," Squires wrote last fall.