Replies: 8486
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

I think the government is trying to kill OH

Started by Dove, February 23, 2023, 01:39:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weebles

I think y'all just shook the fook up..Running scared eh?

">

Frood

Quote from: weebles post_id=494813 time=1677228100 user_id=2191
I think y'all just shook the fook up..Running scared eh?

">

You're a coward and I wouldn't spare precious water if I encountered you in the Simpson, Sahara, or Atacama.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Yeah, but would you piss in his parched mouth though? And take a video of it for personal amusement?

Frood

Only if it shut that dumb motherfucker up...

(And long after I consumed a bottle of white lightning as he lit a fag in his stupid mouth)
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Better idea... you could always piss on his cheeks while he chased the stream with his mouth flapping like a guppie out of water... post the YouTurd of it here so we could all have a good chuckle at his expense.

caskur

I am worried about my dam, Serpentine Dam. Alcoa has done too much bauxsite mining too close to it and if we have a very heavy rain, the run off into our major drinking water encatchment would pollute our drinking water....

people should be jailed over this.....
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Dove

It seems as if our agriculture and food is being tainted.  And water.

Awesome.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

DKG

Quote from: caskur post_id=494831 time=1677248153 user_id=2156
I am worried about my dam, Serpentine Dam. Alcoa has done too much bauxsite mining too close to it and if we have a very heavy rain, the run off into our major drinking water encatchment would pollute our drinking water....

It could possibly get into lakes, rivers, and the ocean, but it shouldn't get into water that goes to homes.

Anonymous

Quote from: DKG post_id=494839 time=1677252907 user_id=3390
Quote from: caskur post_id=494831 time=1677248153 user_id=2156

It could possibly get into lakes, rivers, and the ocean, but it shouldn't get into water that goes to homes.

If it's in the lakes and rivers, that doesn't leave a lot of sources to draw clean water for homes. All the Australian capitals water supplies are tainted to some degree because of willful mismanagement. Caskur and Bricktop's cities happen to be two of the worse affected. Granted it's not as dire as that faced by East Palestine residents and their neighbours, but still...

It was estimated that two thirds of the underground aquifers in Perth were unfit for human consumption two decades ago. Now the government there are saying they need to up the usage of ground water to 50% in the coming years. I've got money on the authorities redefining what is considered "healthy" and "potable" in order for them to achieve their goals. Caskur would be well advised to invest in a point of consumption water filter if she hasn't already done so, potentially a point of entry filter as well if she wants to avoid poisoning her garden and washing her clothes in the liquified chemical shit set to be pumped about her city.

Blazor

Notice how the media keeps saying "Norfolk Southern", and not Vanguard, Blackrock, or JP Morgan.

Besides Bill Gates, they have been buying up all that land out West.

Makes ya wonder.

Our food was already under attack, now its gotten worse, and is now including the water.

Btw, when this derailment happened, a few days later me and some friends all developed migraines, that lasted a week. My throat is also sensitive to chemicals, and it was irritated for 5 days as well.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

DKG

Quote from: Blazor post_id=494849 time=1677256918 user_id=2221
Notice how the media keeps saying "Norfolk Southern", and not Vanguard, Blackrock, or JP Morgan.

Makes ya wonder.

Our food was already under attack, now its gotten worse, and is now including the water.

Btw, when this derailment happened, a few days later me and some friends all developed migraines, that lasted a week. My throat is also sensitive to chemicals, and it was irritated for 5 days as well.

What has  Vanguard, Blackrock, JP Morgan or Bill Gates have to do with a derailment that was caused by human error.

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Life is too short to be in a hurry

Blazor

Quote from: DKG post_id=494850 time=1677257542 user_id=3390
Quote from: Blazor post_id=494849 time=1677256918 user_id=2221

Makes ya wonder.

What has  Vanguard, Blackrock, JP Morgan or Bill Gates have to do with a derailment that was caused by human error.

Everything. Put Biden on that list too.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Shen Li

Quote from: Blazor post_id=494862 time=1677269049 user_id=2221
Quote from: DKG post_id=494850 time=1677257542 user_id=3390

Everything. Put Biden on that list too.

Huh?? My Dad was a division engineer for CN when we first came to Canada. Derailments happen everyday across North America. Most are minor and happen in yards. Canada has more derailments than the US in winter due to pull-aparts(contraction). The US has more in the summer due to track buckling(heat expansion).

The derailment in Ohio was not caused by either of these. However, it was caused by people not doing their jobs. If what I'm hearing is true, that the hot box detector failed to send messages to the conductor and hoghead, then signals maintainers did not do their inspections/maintenance. If the hot box detector did send messages to the train crew, it's their fault for not stopping. The latter is the more likely cause. We've had at least one derailment because of this in Canada, but the cars that derailed were not carrying dangerous goods.

I don't like any of the companies and people you mentioned, but they didn't derail this train. It was employees of NS that fucked up. Blaming Trump for cancelling expensive braking systems would not have kept cars between the rails. Blaming Biden's libtard paymasters would not have done anything either.