Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

White Privilege

Started by Herman, March 12, 2023, 02:51:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lokmar

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=496641 time=1680202348 user_id=1728

Brought to us by the jew, Larry Fink. Are you finally starting to understand my problem with the kosher clan?

Oy Vey!!!!!! SHUT HIM DOWWWWWWN!!!!  :laugh3:

Herman

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=496568 time=1680099652 user_id=3389

ESG horseshit.

Brought to us by the jew, Larry Fink. Are you finally starting to understand my problem with the kosher clan?

No. You cherry pick progs with Ashkenazi sounding surnames. There are lots of people in your own tribe who subscribe to the same shit. Would you like a few British sounding prog elite names?

The prog agenda knows no ethnic or religious boundaries. China is behind a lot of it. The things all those pricks have in common is that are powerful and they want to control the world.

Lokmar

I just listened to Mark Levin, a jew, defend Trump and America more boisterously than most CONservatives on radio and TV. Spare me the boogyjew BS.

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=496658 time=1680227104 user_id=3351
I just listened to Mark Levin, a jew, defend Trump and America more boisterously than most CONservatives on radio and TV. Spare me the boogyjew BS.

Brother, we need more people like Mark Levin, Dennis Prager, Exra Levant, and Ben Shapiro. Most American Blacks are progs, but we need more folks like Tim Scott, Allen West, and Candace Owens. Most French Canadians are progs, but look at Maxime Bernier.

I hate prog pricks like Fink as much as Scouse does. But, if somebody is Black or Ashkenazi and supports the anti prog movement, they are welcomed like a brother. Folks like Justin Trudeau, Nicola Sturgeon, and Elizabeth May can go to hell.

caskur

Quote from: Herman post_id=496659 time=1680228497 user_id=3396

Brother, we need more people like Mark Levin, Dennis Prager, Exra Levant, and Ben Shapiro. Most American Blacks are progs, but we need more folks like Tim Scott, Allen West, and Candace Owens. Most French Canadians are progs, but look at Maxime Bernier.

I hate prog pricks like Fink as much as Scouse does. But, if somebody is Black or Ashkenazi and supports the anti prog movement, they are welcomed like a brother. Folks like Justin Trudeau, Nicola Sturgeon, and Elizabeth May can go to hell.

We have a cyclone off our coast called Herman.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

AMEN!

Odinson

Female intern:

2 minutes late... She arrived at the front door 2 minutes  late.

She was actually more like 5 to 7 minutes late.

Violation: Check!

DKG

Quote from: caskur post_id=496660 time=1680231103 user_id=2156

We have a cyclone off our coast called Herman.

It's not actually a cyclone. It is the wind on barrel wash.

Aryan

Quote from: Herman post_id=496655 time=1680226281 user_id=3396

No. You cherry pick progs with Ashkenazi sounding surnames. There are lots of people in your own tribe who subscribe to the same shit. Would you like a few British sounding prog elite names?

The prog agenda knows no ethnic or religious boundaries. China is behind a lot of it. The things all those pricks have in common is that are powerful and they want to control the world.

I don't "cherry pick" anything, it's just that jews are massively over-represented in just about every influential institution and sector of society.

Whenever this is pointed out, you attempt to downplay it and bring up small number of right wing jews, who incidentally are potentially controlled opposition. As I said before, these so called "Conservative" jews never talk about replacement theory and even denounce White Nationalism. Some are even pro LGBT and only marginally different to the average leftist.

"China is behind a lot of it." Seriously? Good grief, this is the same nonsense that these neo-Cohen influencers parrot, "It isn't the jews, it's China!!!"

Funny how you can be as critical as you like about China and face zero ramifications. Criticise jews though and you'll get cancelled. If that doesn't wake you upto who is really in control, nothing ever will.

https://i.ibb.co/kQRCf35/zogcm.jpg">

https://i.ibb.co/nkbdJ4F/blrck.jpg">

https://i.ibb.co/2nXY1dP/jwmdiaz.jpg">

https://i.ibb.co/ZmyBYHF/disneykks.jpg">

https://i.ibb.co/2hcCjXT/aspctjw.png">

Aryan

Guess who is trying to take your guns too?

https://i.ibb.co/zW39Snp/asptjw.jpg">

Lokmar

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=496674 time=1680263003 user_id=1728

Guess who is trying to take your guns too?

https://i.ibb.co/zW39Snp/asptjw.jpg">

For crying out loud, it aint just the jews. ALL LEFTISTS are trying to take my guns. Fuk sakes man.

Erica Mena

Scouse cracks me tf up
<t></t>

Lokmar

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=496691 time=1680280798 user_id=2845
Scouse cracks me tf up

He sees a boogyjew under his bed every night. Wakes up screaming!!!!

Shen Li

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=496691 time=1680280798 user_id=2845
Scouse cracks me tf up

Scouser is a white version of me. I blame whites for all global problems. I'm right of course.

Herman

John Stossel, Dennis Prager. Mark Levin, and Ben Shapiro aint trying to take Lokmar's guns. Nancy Pelosi, Elizabeth Warren, and Debbie Stabenow are. In Canada it aint Ezra Levant, Joe Oliver, and Lorrie Goldstein who are taking away our guns. It is Justin Trudeau, Steven Guillbeault, and Chrystia Freeland who don't trust Canadians.