The best topic

Replies: 8485
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:56:05 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Shows and Movies You are Watching

Started by Herman, March 13, 2023, 09:52:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

Azhya Aryola had a couple of threads for movies and shows, but I cannot find them.

I watch the seven part series True Story. I give it a nine out of ten.

Herman

The movie The Little Things with Denzel Washington aint that good.

Berry Sweet

My kid has been playing Lee Daniels Star.....Its a good show.

If I could recommend The Chosen....a series about fhe life of Jesus and people who knew him....it's well filmed!  You don't need to be religious or anything, it's worth the watch!

Shen Li

I haven't watched anything really good in quite a while.

Herman

I watched Little Man with Marlon Wayans. It is an older movie and frickin funny.

Thiel

I haven't had enough time to watch anything lately.
gay, conservative and proud

Shen Li

I watch more shows in the winter months. Around May 1 I'm done with shows until October. When I move to Singapore, I'm done with all of it permanently.

Lokmar

About the only thing I watch is Yellowstone. Punchin and killin...I love it. My wife and I started watching The Last of Us when it first came out. They had that episode where Ron Swanson was an ass lickin faggit so I checked out. After 4 weeks of not watching it, my wife asked me if I wanted to watch any more of it and I said nope, I checked out cause of the faggotry. I read that there was another episode where the bad guy in the last episode was quoting the Bible. It pissed off some "Christians". I guess ass lickin faggits is OK in "Christianity" these days.

Herman

The old lady and I are getting a free preview of Prime. So far, I have only watched Memory. I just started watching a series called The Man in the High Castle. It's a what if where the Axis powers of Nazi Germany and the Empire of Japan rule the world after their victory in World War II. Germany and Japan have divided the United States into the Greater Nazi Reich in the east, with New York City as its regional capital, and the Japanese Pacific States to the west, with San Francisco as the capital.

Shen Li

I want like to see Everything Everywhere All at Once starring Michelle Yeoh before the weather gets nice. It's supposed to be absurb, but a good winter time waster.

Frood

Quote from: Herman post_id=495811 time=1679007197 user_id=3396
The old lady and I are getting a free preview of Prime. So far, I have only watched Memory. I just started watching a series called The Man in the High Castle. It's a what if where the Axis powers of Nazi Germany and the Empire of Japan rule the world after their victory in World War II. Germany and Japan have divided the United States into the Greater Nazi Reich in the east, with New York City as its regional capital, and the Japanese Pacific States to the west, with San Francisco as the capital.

Man in the High Castle is good but a number of years old now.

I watched Murphy's War with Peter O'Toole last night... about a UK sailor that survives a Uboat gunning down his whole ship's crew while overboard in the water so he pursues this uboat first by a pontoon plane he has to teach himself to fly, along with makeshift bombs tied to the wings and when that doesn't work, a barge..with a German torpedo that missed the barge and beached, and that he retrieved with a crane and dropped on them while they're stuck underwater on a river bank..

Surprisingly hilarious.... in a dark humour way.
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Also just finished the latest season of Carnival Row.

Almost gave up on The Last of Us, but the latest two episodes redeemed the show.
Blahhhhhh...

Odinson

I havent played the games since they are PS only.

But if they stay loyal to the game plot, its gonna be good.

Apparently Joel is a raider/good guy... That whole thing was justified.

I´m amazed that the Woke hollywood is letting a man be a pissed off dad like that.

Herman

Quote from: Frood post_id=495826 time=1679036866 user_id=1676
Quote from: Herman post_id=495811 time=1679007197 user_id=3396

Man in the High Castle is good but a number of years old now.

I watched Murphy's War with Peter O'Toole last night... about a UK sailor that survives a Uboat gunning down his whole ship's crew while overboard in the water so he pursues this uboat first by a pontoon plane he has to teach himself to fly, along with makeshift bombs tied to the wings and when that doesn't work, a barge..with a German torpedo that missed the barge and beached, and that he retrieved with a crane and dropped on them while they're stuck underwater on a river bank..

Surprisingly hilarious.... in a dark humour way.

I aint seen it before, so it is new to me. If Murphy's War is on Prime I will watch it too. And Cocaine Bear.