Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

I want you to return Obvious Li

Started by Anonymous, May 03, 2014, 12:43:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"I want everyone to know that I feel awful about what happened here. I fear that if I had not responded to Socks none of this would have happened. Had I kept my big mouth shut and just let Socks blabber on uninterrupted; OL would not have felt the need to warn him and Socks wouldn't have gotten the chance to respond inappropriately. Unfortunately that set in motion a chain of events that was unneeded and alarming.

Even though OL has said that the banning of Socks was not my doing I can't help but feel that I set the whole thing in motion. From now on I will refrain from responding in a negative way to Socks should he decide to hang out here. Believe I have no wish for something like this to ever happen again and OL needs to come back ASAP.

Fuck no Renee. Sox starts a flame war, you have to stand your ground.

Only he didn't this time which is her point.  (Sorry, I'm a stickler for accuracy.)

People are responsible for their own actions and behaviours, unless of course you grab somebody's wrists and smack them across the face while yelling "stop hitting yourself!" then you can claim a part.

Besides Renee, when was the last time you had two guys fight over you?  ;)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"
Quote from: "Renee"I want everyone to know that I feel awful about what happened here. I fear that if I had not responded to Socks none of this would have happened. Had I kept my big mouth shut and just let Socks blabber on uninterrupted; OL would not have felt the need to warn him and Socks wouldn't have gotten the chance to respond inappropriately. Unfortunately that set in motion a chain of events that was unneeded and alarming.

Even though OL has said that the banning of Socks was not my doing I can't help but feel that I set the whole thing in motion. From now on I will refrain from responding in a negative way to Socks should he decide to hang out here. Believe I have no wish for something like this to ever happen again and OL needs to come back ASAP.

Only he didn't this time which is her point.  (Sorry, I'm a stickler for accuracy.)

People are responsible for their own actions and behaviours, unless of course you grab somebody's wrists and smack them across the face while yelling "stop hitting yourself!" then you can claim a part.

It seemed to be misunderstanding that spiralled out of control.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

No he didn't respond.....directly. But to be truly accurate he did sort of bait me into responding initially by making a ridiculous claim regarding my emotional frame of mind. But that's still no excuse; I should have just ignored him because in reality, ignoring Socks is what really burns his ass. Unfortunately sometimes I have trouble following thru with what I know is the right thing to do.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Only he didn't this time which is her point.  (Sorry, I'm a stickler for accuracy.)

I wasn't referring to this particular time. I mean in general we have come to expect Renee to NOT hold back. I just wanna make sure she is NOT going soft on us.

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"Only he didn't this time which is her point.  (Sorry, I'm a stickler for accuracy.)

I wasn't referring to this particular time. I mean in general we have come to expect Renee to NOT hold back. I just wanna make sure she is NOT going soft on us.

Don't worry I'm not going soft, I just need to learn to temper my actions better when the situation calls for it.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Don't worry I'm not going soft, I just need to learn to temper my actions better when the situation calls for it.

I don't really think you did anything to feel bad about.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

No he didn't respond.....directly. But to be truly accurate he did sort of bait me into responding initially by making a ridiculous claim regarding my emotional frame of mind. But that's still no excuse; I should have just ignored him because in reality, ignoring Socks is what really burns his ass. Unfortunately sometimes I have trouble following thru with what I know is the right thing to do.

I don't even remember anymore Renee..

Obvious Li left and now he is back and that is all that matters.