The best topic

Replies: 10474
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:17:47 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Apparently, you can't wish a politician choke on a ham sammy on Twitter

Started by Frood, March 15, 2023, 08:34:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Especially the stupid Democrat ones.

Gets you shut down for 6 days and 23 hours....  :43(2):
Blahhhhhh...

Shen Li

Quote from: Frood post_id=495756 time=1678926862 user_id=1676

What are white libtards whining about now?

Frood

Dunno... but it was almost an instantaneous block.

They must have auto flagged "choke on a ham sandwich" comments to high profile Democrat douchebags. ESAD doesn't matter though. You can wish someone consume excrement and die from it but you can't hope someone has a choking fit while chewing a sandwich...

Lefties are ham hating shiteaters.
Blahhhhhh...

Shen Li

Quote from: Frood post_id=495763 time=1678928234 user_id=1676
Dunno... but it was almost an instantaneous block.

They must have auto flagged "choke on a ham sandwich" comments to high profile Democrat douchebags. ESAD doesn't matter though. You can wish someone consume excrement and die from it but you can't hope someone has a choking fit while chewing a sandwich...

Lefties are ham hating shiteaters.

A 2 second search and I could only find that commont tied to Mama Cass.

Frood

Probably the only allowed version of it is in regards to Cass...
Blahhhhhh...

Odinson

You cant threaten politicians anymore no matter what they do.

They are using hurt feelings to control everybody.

Frood

Yet I didn't threaten anyone. I only wished for personal misfortune on an immoral stooge, and that comment didn't necessarily need to result in a cessation of life. Most people who choke on something clear it and survive.

I resent being censored especially since I dropped Twitter over 5 years ago and only reregistered 5 months in November because Musk seemed to be returning it to its former open platform glory.

But I'm on the fence whether I should bother after this 6 plus day prison sentence.

There is no nuance, rhyme, or reason for these decisions. If you are critical at one of their favourite high profile entities, it's almost automatic.

And the stated reason for my deplatforming was ridiculous and not rational.
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: Frood post_id=495756 time=1678926862 user_id=1676

I got perma banned for wishing a pox on trans heads at the end of my post. ... my audience was growing huge. I was really pissed off... however many very famous people share the same fate with me so I'm in excellent company.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Frood post_id=495784 time=1678966431 user_id=1676
Yet I didn't threaten anyone. I only wished for personal misfortune on an immoral stooge, and that comment didn't necessarily need to result in a cessation of life. Most people who choke on something clear it and survive.

I resent being censored especially since I dropped Twitter over 5 years ago and only reregistered 5 months in November because Musk seemed to be returning it to its former open platform glory.

But I'm on the fence whether I should bother after this 6 plus day prison sentence.

There is no nuance, rhyme, or reason for these decisions. If you are critical at one of their favourite high profile entities, it's almost automatic.

And the stated reason for my deplatforming was ridiculous and not rational.

100 % correct. Fuck twitter. I wish a treble pox on all censors on twitter and hope their cocks rot off.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

DKG

I returned to Twitter after a long hiatus. It is better now, but there is room for improvement.

Lokmar

LOL! Good thing I never had a twitter account. I'd get booted within 10 minutes for posting I hope biden falls DOWN the stairs next time!

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=495795 time=1678979256 user_id=3351
LOL! Good thing I never had a twitter account. I'd get booted within 10 minutes for posting I hope biden falls DOWN the stairs next time!

I am thinking about registering. I want to see how much shit I can get in.

caskur

I wrote a post to this thread yesterday.... I wonder what happened to it?
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Quote from: caskur post_id=495883 time=1679139516 user_id=2156
I wrote a post to this thread yesterday.... I wonder what happened to it?

Post it again.