The best topic

Replies: 8486
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Killer trannies

Started by Erica Mena, March 27, 2023, 09:24:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=496569 time=1680099828 user_id=3389
I can't watch or read the media at the moment. They are defending the kiddie killer because it's a white tranny.

Believe me, the white part is irrelevant.

Anonymous

Soup sandwich.  :laugh3:

Rabbi Lokmarenstein, you've been reminded several times who is at the root of the problem, perhaps it's time to cancel your monthly donation to Israel?

https://i.ibb.co/71ZLxtN/isrll.png">

Frood

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=496605 time=1680136237 user_id=3351
This country is fucked up like a soup sandwich. Dont listen to a single stupid anti gun fucktard. Go buy as many guns and as much ammo as you can and disappear them for future use.

How are you going to effectly use them when the entire landscape is being FLIR scanned?

If it gets to the point where people disappear in mass, they will be found.... either by electronics or heat signatures.

Each instance of your firearm use won't probably just end with your death immediately, but those in your peripherals...

Even an athlete can't move past a certain distance per day or days.  

You should get vocal in your political processes now and protest peacefully. The gun angle is certain death for you and your family and loved ones. They want us dead... don't give them the easy option..
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Quote from: Aryan88 post_id=496611 time=1680138063

Rabbi Lokmarenstein, you've been reminded several times who is at the root of the problem, perhaps it's time to cancel your monthly donation to Israel?

And you've been told dozens of times that LEFTIST jews are a problem not right wing jews. Pretty much the same with standard issue white people. Hell, right now, all the leftists here are flipping their shit over Netanyahu.

Right wing jews defend the 2nd Amendment just as much as I do.

Lokmar

Quote from: Frood post_id=496619 time=1680159995 user_id=1676
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=496605 time=1680136237 user_id=3351
This country is fucked up like a soup sandwich. Dont listen to a single stupid anti gun fucktard. Go buy as many guns and as much ammo as you can and disappear them for future use.

How are you going to effectly use them when the entire landscape is being FLIR scanned?

If it gets to the point where people disappear in mass, they will be found.... either by electronics or heat signatures.

Each instance of your firearm use won't probably just end with your death immediately, but those in your peripherals...

Even an athlete can't move past a certain distance per day or days.  

You should get vocal in your political processes now and protest peacefully. The gun angle is certain death for you and your family and loved ones. They want us dead... don't give them the easy option..

During a SHTF situation, I dont expect to live.

Shen Li

Not all whites are sick in the head trannies, but all sick in the head trannies are white.

Odinson

These people hate kids... They steal attention.

The Uvalde shooter was pretty androgynous looking.

Aryan

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=496630 time=1680187637 user_id=3351
Quote from: Aryan88 post_id=496611 time=1680138063

And you've been told dozens of times that LEFTIST jews are a problem not right wing jews. Pretty much the same with standard issue white people. Hell, right now, all the leftists here are flipping their shit over Netanyahu.

Do you think "right wing" jews give a shit about Whites becoming a minority? Do you know any personally? Perhaps you should ask them.

A jew, regardless of their beliefs or political leanings, is a jew first and foremost. Everything else takes a back seat, as loyalty to their tribe is paramount.

Aryan

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=496636 time=1680192679 user_id=3389
Not all whites are sick in the head trannies, but all sick in the head trannies are white.

Don't be ridiculous. Asia and south America is full of them... Israel too.

Lokmar

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=496642 time=1680203538 user_id=1728
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=496630 time=1680187637 user_id=3351

Do you think "right wing" jews give a shit about Whites becoming a minority? Do you know any personally? Perhaps you should ask them.

A jew, regardless of their beliefs or political leanings, is a jew first and foremost. Everything else takes a back seat, as loyalty to their tribe is paramount.

Dude, I dont personally know a single left wing jew. Does that now negate YOUR opinion? Sheesh.

Aryan

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=496645 time=1680205137 user_id=3351
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=496642 time=1680203538 user_id=1728

Dude, I dont personally know a single left wing jew. Does that now negate YOUR opinion? Sheesh.

I was referring to right wing jews , not leftists, although its an undeniable fact that the overwhelming majority of American jews are leftists and vote Democrat.

I'll break things down as simply as I can;

We currently live in jewish clown world, which is basically the equivalent of Weimar Germany, pre-Hitler era.

Jews have been White people's foes for thousands of years.

During the last century, Jews have gained control of governments and the media in Europe and America.

Niggers hate white people and frequently murder and rape them.

Jews are helping the niggers in whatever way they can, including supporting Europe's massive illegal African immigration, founding the BLM group, passing anti-White legislation, and blasting Europeans with nog worship media.

Everything I've stated here is easily verifiable.

Lokmar

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=496646 time=1680205940 user_id=1728
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=496645 time=1680205137 user_id=3351

I was referring to right wing jews , not leftists, although its an undeniable fact that the overwhelming majority of American jews are leftists and vote Democrat.

I'll break things down as simply as I can;

We currently live in jewish clown world, which is basically the equivalent of Weimar Germany, pre-Hitler era.

Jews have been White people's foes for thousands of years.

During the last century, Jews have gained control of governments and the media in Europe and America.

Niggers hate white people and frequently murder and rape them.

Jews are helping the niggers in whatever way they can, including supporting Europe's massive illegal African immigration, founding the BLM group, passing anti-White legislation, and blasting Europeans with nog worship media.

Everything I've stated here is easily verifiable.

And it is easily verifyable that left wing jews and gentiles HATE Israel while right wing jews love this country as founded just like right wing everyone else does.

Shen Li

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=496643 time=1680203692 user_id=1728
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=496636 time=1680192679 user_id=3389

SE Asia's trannies are for white tourist customers. South America has large white populations and that continent's trannies are white. Israel's trannies are among it's sick white population too. Gender dysphoria is a white affliction. However, not all whites suffer from this mental disease.

Herman

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=496649 time=1680216221 user_id=3389
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=496643 time=1680203692 user_id=1728

SE Asia's trannies are for white tourist customers. South America has large white populations and that continent's trannies are white. Israel's trannies are among it's sick white population too. Gender dysphoria is a white affliction. However, not all whites suffer from this mental disease.

We promote it and then send guys in drag to perform for kids. Thailand and the Philippines may tolerate it a little, but they sure as hell do not let those wankers in elementary schools. And they sure as hell do not give hormone blockers to kids.

Herman

In the aftermath of the Covenant School shooting, a number of LGBT activists and trans advocacy groups vilified Republicans, religious institutions, and others. In a number of instances, they appeared keen to displace blame from the transsexual woman who murdered three children and three adults.

The Trans Resistance Network said in a statement that the incident in Nashville "is not one tragedy, but two," intimating that the child-killer should similarly be mourned.

The group also suggested that recent policies (i.e., Republican legislation protecting children from genital mutilations and hormone therapies) and criticisms of the trans agenda together amounted to a "genocidal eradication of trans people from society" and were at least partly to blame for the massacre.

The Trans Resistance Network went so far as to threaten, "Hate has consequences."

That sounds like a threat to old Herman.