The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Killer trannies

Started by Erica Mena, March 27, 2023, 09:24:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=496519 time=1680028519 user_id=3214
The liberal news outlets aren't including the fact that the thing was trans-whatever.

But imagine if it was a white guy. Holy Christ you'd see MAGA Trump white supremacist on every fucking headline

Scumbags on the left are wasting no time mocking Christians and showing support for the shooter

Can anyone see why I hate liberals so much?

Jesus H, they are apologizing for not using the right pronoun on that sick thing.

Herman

Quote from: DKG post_id=496523 time=1680031584 user_id=3390
Brittany Hughes of the Media Research Center tweeted, "I mean sure she murdered some children, but the real tragedy here is that no one respected her imaginary penis."

:roll:

Frood

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=496534 time=1680048232 user_id=2845
I hate the world we live in

Let's run off together to a distant unnamed island and drink....

">

We can bring our spouses and entire families.
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

The liberal news outlets aren't including the fact that the thing was trans-whatever.

But imagine if it was a white guy. Holy Christ you'd see MAGA Trump white supremacist on every fucking headline

Scumbags on the left are wasting no time mocking Christians and showing support for the shooter

The Thang is being called a female and a transgender in Australia on our news. Friends of the Thang are also making excuses for the Thang.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Frood post_id=496552 time=1680085200 user_id=1676

">

Kurt's favourite song.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Herman

Quote from: caskur post_id=496553 time=1680085238 user_id=2156

Friends of the Thang are also making excuses for the Thang.

The American prog media is making the killer tranny out to be a frickin victim.

Frood

Quote from: caskur post_id=496554 time=1680085316 user_id=2156
Quote from: Frood post_id=496552 time=1680085200 user_id=1676

">

Kurt's favourite song.

I knew I liked Kurt for some reason.... besides his easy going have-a-chat positivity....

ac_razz
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

stop feeding your head with negative news... its an unbalancing act.

find things that make you happy...
- Andy Warhol

Herman

Quote from: "The Wise and Powerful" post_id=496535 time=1680053058 user_id=3395
">https://youtu.be/L29WxXQJCSk
Ya, the real tragedy of this mass shooting is that trans language police rules were not followed.

Herman

The reaction here is similar to when there is an Islamic attack. You know, Muslims fear backlash.

Shen Li

I can't watch or read the media at the moment. They are defending the kiddie killer because it's a white tranny.

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman post_id=496561 time=1680085859 user_id=3396
The reaction here is similar to when there is an Islamic attack. You know, Muslims fear backlash.

They should. Their religion teaches subjugation and elimination of all others. pislam, pig droppings be upon it, should be eradicated.

Shen Li

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=496570 time=1680100343 user_id=3351
Quote from: Herman post_id=496561 time=1680085859 user_id=3396

They should. Their religion teaches subjugation and elimination of all others. pislam, pig droppings be upon it, should be eradicated.

I miss CC.

Oliver Clotheshoffe

">
[/img]

Madonna has announced a benefit concert in Nashville, joining the outcry against Tennessee's new law that criminalizes drag performances in public places and anywhere children are present. Bob the Drag Queen, who's slated to join the singer throughout her forthcoming Celebration Tour, will accompany Madonna for the concert. Benefiting as yet unnamed trans rights organizations, the show happens December 22 at Bridgestone Arena, with the anti-drag law taking effect on April 1.

Earlier this month, Brittany Howard, Sheryl Crow, Hayley Williams, Jason Isbell, and more joined forces for Love Rising, a benefit concert that raised money for multiple LGBTQIA+ organizations. Yo La Tengo staged their own protest at the Basement East, with Ira Kaplan donning a dress, wig, and makeup for a set. Madonna's Celebration Tour through North America and Europe kicks off in July, and Madonna extended the run with a few more dates for late 2023 and early 2024.

https://pitchfork.com/news/madonna-announces-nashville-trans-rights-benefit-concert/">https://pitchfork.com/news/madonna-anno ... t-concert/">https://pitchfork.com/news/madonna-announces-nashville-trans-rights-benefit-concert/
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Lokmar

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=496573 time=1680102924 user_id=3349
">
[/img]

Madonna has announced a benefit concert in Nashville, joining the outcry against Tennessee's new law that criminalizes drag performances in public places and anywhere children are present. Bob the Drag Queen, who's slated to join the singer throughout her forthcoming Celebration Tour, will accompany Madonna for the concert. Benefiting as yet unnamed trans rights organizations, the show happens December 22 at Bridgestone Arena, with the anti-drag law taking effect on April 1.

Earlier this month, Brittany Howard, Sheryl Crow, Hayley Williams, Jason Isbell, and more joined forces for Love Rising, a benefit concert that raised money for multiple LGBTQIA+ organizations. Yo La Tengo staged their own protest at the Basement East, with Ira Kaplan donning a dress, wig, and makeup for a set. Madonna's Celebration Tour through North America and Europe kicks off in July, and Madonna extended the run with a few more dates for late 2023 and early 2024.

https://pitchfork.com/news/madonna-announces-nashville-trans-rights-benefit-concert/">https://pitchfork.com/news/madonna-anno ... t-concert/">https://pitchfork.com/news/madonna-announces-nashville-trans-rights-benefit-concert/

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK?