The best topic

Replies: 8463
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:43:12 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Killer trannies

Started by Erica Mena, March 27, 2023, 09:24:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Shen Li

Quote from: Herman post_id=496791 time=1680390663 user_id=3396
Quote from: Odinson post_id=496773 time=1680366122 user_id=136
Thailand has perfected sex reassignment surgeries.

A lot of these folks go to Thailand to have one.

So has India. Both countries are havens for surgeries that would be unaffordable in developed countries. I read Koreans go to both countries for cosmetic surgeries.

A white chick at my husband's work had her skinny, ugly lips made beautiful on a trip to Thailand.

Odinson

Vancouver drag youth camp... Endorsed by the government.

Funded by taxpayers.

https://mr.cdn.ignitecdn.com/client_assets/thepostmillennial_com/media/picture/6427/09b5/305a/290e/39cf/d36a/original_trudeau_drag.jpg?1680279988">

Odinson

I just wanna say that Justin Trudeau does not give a shit about any of this... He just wants votes.

Shen Li

Quote from: Odinson post_id=496857 time=1680457262 user_id=136
I just wanna say that Justin Trudeau does not give a shit about any of this... He just wants votes.

He's an entitled airhead and a narcissist. Our former provincial premier correctly stated he has the political depth of a finger bowl.

Herman

Quote from: Odinson post_id=496856 time=1680457185 user_id=136

Funded by taxpayers.

https://mr.cdn.ignitecdn.com/client_assets/thepostmillennial_com/media/picture/6427/09b5/305a/290e/39cf/d36a/original_trudeau_drag.jpg?1680279988">

Jesus H. What working class person likes living in Vancouver.

Aryan

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=496782 time=1680385685 user_id=3351
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=496774 time=1680367056 user_id=1728
Trannie shit became popular in Asia before it did in other parts of the world primarily because a lot of adult Asian men can still pass as women.

Shen Li is coping hard... if it wasn't for the fact that I did some digging on the subject and discovered this unnatural practice originated in pre-Hitler Germany, you could be forgiven for thinking that it began in Asia.

Dont tell me, it was JOOOOOZZZZ  that made asian lady boys FIRST!!!!!   :laugh3:

Well, like I've already stated, it was a gay jewish doctor who performed the very first gender reassignment surgery and he in fact did he have an Asian boyfriend, which I recall seeing in some old photos. I didn't save the pics though and can't be bothered looking for them.

Aryan

Funded by taxpayers.

It will be mostly women at this event, guaranteed. Very few hetero men agree with this sort of thing, it's all homos and females.

What a mistake it was giving women the right to vote, they're too impressionable and susceptible to emotional, heart-tugging propaganda.

Not sure what the answer is, perhaps only allowing married women or those in stable, long term relationships to vote, because single females are the ones who tend to go furthest off the woke deep end and make stupid decisions, like allowing their 6 yr old to change gender.

Frood

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=496904 time=1680511969 user_id=1728

Funded by taxpayers.

It will be mostly women at this event, guaranteed. Very few hetero men agree with this sort of thing, it's all homos and females.

What a mistake it was giving women the right to vote, they're too impressionable and susceptible to emotional, heart-tugging propaganda.

Not sure what the answer is, perhaps only allowing married women or those in stable, long term relationships to vote, because single females are the ones who tend to go furthest off the woke deep end and make stupid decisions, like allowing their 6 yr old to change gender.

Women are naturally prone to hysteria and the vapours.

They should be confined to a separately erected bleeding shed outside of the main domicile for 2 weeks per month.
Blahhhhhh...

Melson Gibson

Females run on emotion, rather than logic.  While their roles are very important in a family setting, outside of that setting they are often detrimental when business needs to be handled correctly...

I acknowledge that there are outliers that don't fit this stereotype, but I speak in generalizations...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=496906 time=1680514293 user_id=3397
Females run on emotion, rather than logic.  While their roles are very important in a family setting, outside of that setting they are often detrimental when business needs to be handled correctly...

I acknowledge that there are outliers that don't fit this stereotype, but I speak in generalizations...

Uneducated fools can only speak in generalizations.

Lokmar

Funded by taxpayers.

The founders of the USA understood that women shouldnt vote. Since the 19th, all we've gotten is liberalism run amok, faggotry run amok, prohibition and all of its assorted crime, the death penalty gone, and the country sold out to foreign enemies. Fucking disgusting. Women also got butthurt by Trumps mean tweets. STFU and get back in the kitchen!!!!

And another thing, just look at all these fucking women with tattoos!! Tattoos are for sailors and WHORES!

jeannie

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=496592 time=1680122033 user_id=3349
Quote from: jeannie post_id=496590 time=1680116954 user_id=3367

whats the other fifty?

Lots of Mexicans but I'm in Phoenix so that's not surprising. They're okay because they work and are climbing the economic ladder making better lives for themselves. There's been a big rise in the number of black people too, apparently they're the ones the Mexicans ran out of L.A. - go figure.

Asides from that it's a mixed salad of people from all over the globe and then there's some that look like they're from outer space or have been cross breeding with animals or something... I stay far away from them.

Never really had any trouble though, after all this is Arizona and everyone is armed to the teeth. And, as they say, an armed society is a polite society.

phoenix is crazy hot, getting off the plane is like opening the oven door lol

Shen Li

Quote from: jeannie post_id=496916 time=1680545562 user_id=3367
Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=496592 time=1680122033 user_id=3349

Lots of Mexicans but I'm in Phoenix so that's not surprising. They're okay because they work and are climbing the economic ladder making better lives for themselves. There's been a big rise in the number of black people too, apparently they're the ones the Mexicans ran out of L.A. - go figure.

Asides from that it's a mixed salad of people from all over the globe and then there's some that look like they're from outer space or have been cross breeding with animals or something... I stay far away from them.

Never really had any trouble though, after all this is Arizona and everyone is armed to the teeth. And, as they say, an armed society is a polite society.

phoenix is crazy hot, getting off the plane is like opening the oven door lol

My parents owned a home in Scottsdale when they were still together. Try Phoenix in July.

Aryan

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=496908 time=1680524285 user_id=3351

The founders of the USA understood that women shouldnt vote. Since the 19th, all we've gotten is liberalism run amok, faggotry run amok, prohibition and all of its assorted crime, the death penalty gone, and the country sold out to foreign enemies. Fucking disgusting. Women also got butthurt by Trumps mean tweets. STFU and get back in the kitchen!!!!

And another thing, just look at all these fucking women with tattoos!! Tattoos are for sailors and WHORES!

It's gonna be weird in the not too distant future seeing elderly folks covered in tatts...

Aryan

Quote from: Guest post_id=496907 time=1680517442
Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=496906 time=1680514293 user_id=3397

Uneducated fools can only speak in generalizations.

Not necessarily, most stereotypes are based on truth.