The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

This n that

Started by DKG, March 31, 2023, 07:16:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oliver the Second and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

DKG

Russian investigators have confirmed that Wagner boss Yevgeny Prigozhin was among the 10 people killed when their plane crashed Wednesday, after carrying out genetic tests.

Herman

A rope helped police in Florida determine that a South Dakota woman made up a fake rape accusation. South Dakota police arrested the suspect after their counterparts in Florida determined that the married woman used the fake rape allegation to try to get a free STD test.

On March 8, Renee Dawn Skoglund reported to the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office that she had just been raped.

Herman

On Tuesday, Global Affairs Canada updated its travel advisories website for Canadian travellers visiting the United States. It now reads: "Some states have enacted laws and policies that may affect 2SLGBTQI+ persons. Check relevant state and local laws."

DKG

New data shows the Canadian oil and gas sector can simultaneously increase production while lowering emissions. Not that lowering any emissions in Canada will budge the climate needle.

Herman

The mysterious company that has been buying up large swathes of land near Travis Air Force Base in Solano County in Northern California has unveiled a new website detailing plans to build a new metropolitan city.

The Delaware-registered firm, Flannery Associates LLC, has spent nearly $1 billion purchasing more than 50,000 acres of land surrounding Travis Air Force Base since 2018, public records show.

California Forever is the parent company of Flannery Associates, according to its new website.

It was founded in 2017 by CEO Jan Sramek, a former Goldman Sachs trader, and is backed by billionaires including Marc Andreessen and Laurene Powell Jobs, the widow of Apple co-founder Steve Jobs.

"Over the last few years, Flannery has purchased over 50,000 acres in Solano County. To date, our company has been quiet about our activities. This has, understandably, created interest, concern, and speculation," the website states. "Now that we're no longer limited by confidentiality, we are eager to begin a conversation about the future of Solano County a conversation with all of you."

The website goes on to state that Solano County, like much of California, "faces many challenges, but also possesses countless opportunities."

DKG

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recently issued a national health alert warning doctors and health care workers to be aware of infections from a flesh-eating bacterium, Vibrio vulnificus, that has been found in multiple states this year.

DKG

Biden's son may be charged with a felony gun crime, according to a new filing from U.S. prosecutors.

Prosecutors plan to ask a grand jury to indict Hunter Biden for the crime soon, special counsel David Weiss's team said in a Sept. 6 filing.

"The Speedy Trial Act requires that the Government obtain the return of an indictment by a grand jury by Friday, September 29, 2023, at the earliest. The Government intends to seek the return of an indictment in this case before that date," Mr. Weiss's team told a federal court in Delaware.

DKG

Alaska's state board of education voted to ban males who believe they are female from competing on girls' high school sports teams, with legislation stating the athletes must be born female.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

caskur

The kids are being alarmed about global warming, climate change or whatever they are calling this week and trying to scare the kids about the end of the world.

That is why they are suicidal.

Then on top of that they have to worry about perverts blasting sex deviation down their necks....

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

DKG

Quote from: caskur on September 08, 2023, 12:30:26 PMavatar_DKG

The kids are being alarmed about global warming, climate change or whatever they are calling this week and trying to scare the kids about the end of the world.

That is why they are suicidal.

Then on top of that they have to worry about perverts blasting sex deviation down their necks....
They are being scared to death literally that climate change will destroy the planet.

I read that about twenty percent of high school seniors identify as LGBTQ+. It is impossible the real number is that high.

Odinson

Maryland police officer  :s_laugh:

caskur

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: DKG on September 08, 2023, 12:37:03 PMThey are being scared to death literally that climate change will destroy the planet.

I read that about twenty percent of high school seniors identify as LGBTQ+. It is impossible the real number is that high.

It isn't really that high... it's a fad going on. I am pretty sure stats are 3% are homosexual.

- Andy Warhol

Odinson

caskur

Quote from: Odinson on September 08, 2023, 01:52:24 PMHe had an acute case of jungle fever.

He is getting some, Afternoon delight!!!
- Andy Warhol