The best topic

Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

This n that

Started by DKG, March 31, 2023, 07:16:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 14 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Oliver the Second

Quote from: Shen Li on July 02, 2024, 10:49:04 PMI don't know fahrenheit Ollie, but it looks hot.

About 45 to 47 celcius.

So hot it feels like it's sitting on your face  :t2723:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

DKG

Colorado Gov. Jared Polis issued an emergency disaster declaration in his state over an outbreak of highly pathogenic bird flu in northeastern Weld County as officials recently reported that 1.8 million chickens were impacted by the virus.

The governor "verbally" declared a disaster after "an avian flu outbreak in a commercial poultry facility in Weld County," according to a news release from his office issued on Monday. Mr. Polis's office did not name the facility that was impacted by the outbreak.

The declaration means that Colorado can use its emergency powers to "take all necessary and appropriate state actions to assist with response, recovery, and mitigation efforts."
Informative Informative x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG on July 10, 2024, 06:30:30 AMColorado Gov. Jared Polis issued an emergency disaster declaration in his state over an outbreak of highly pathogenic bird flu in northeastern Weld County as officials recently reported that 1.8 million chickens were impacted by the virus.

The governor "verbally" declared a disaster after "an avian flu outbreak in a commercial poultry facility in Weld County," according to a news release from his office issued on Monday. Mr. Polis's office did not name the facility that was impacted by the outbreak.

The declaration means that Colorado can use its emergency powers to "take all necessary and appropriate state actions to assist with response, recovery, and mitigation efforts."

All votes default for biden! Lock em DOWWWWWWWNNNN!

DKG

A radical leftist has now resigned his elected position as a state constable in Pennsylvania after he apparently took to social media to express ideas about assassinating former President Donald Trump and killing some of his supporters.

Until a week or so ago, Matt Croyle was the first ward constable of Oil City, Pennsylvania, located about 90 miles north of Pittsburgh. He also apparently had accounts on X and Facebook using his actual name and alluding to his elected office.

'Get ready to die.'

But just before the July 4th holiday, Croyle apparently used those social media accounts to lash out against Trump, his supporters, and even justices on the U.S. Supreme Court. The language he reportedly employed is both crass and violent:

"Punch the f***ing bully right in the g**d*** f***ing mouth. Hard. No restraint. Lock [Trump] the f*** up immediately. If it's an official action, jail the f***ing Supreme Court. Save us from ourselves."
"Remember when political assassinations used to happen a lot? I mean, I'm not saying one should happen here, but am saying one COULD happen here and most folks wouldn't cry about it."
"If you have friends and family members who support Trump—if it comes down to it, you may literally have to kill them before they kill you. This is where this is headed. This is a fifty-alarm f***ing fire."
"The only thing I can wish for, at this point, is for some p*ssed-off far-left whackadoodles to start taking potshots at Trump. I'll be over here drinking coffee."
"Get ready to die."
Informative Informative x 1 View List

formosan

Costco Canada is raising the price of their premium membership ten dollars per year.
too old to be a fashionista

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG on July 11, 2024, 06:37:06 AMA radical leftist has now resigned his elected position as a state constable in Pennsylvania after he apparently took to social media to express ideas about assassinating former President Donald Trump and killing some of his supporters.

Until a week or so ago, Matt Croyle was the first ward constable of Oil City, Pennsylvania, located about 90 miles north of Pittsburgh. He also apparently had accounts on X and Facebook using his actual name and alluding to his elected office.

'Get ready to die.'

But just before the July 4th holiday, Croyle apparently used those social media accounts to lash out against Trump, his supporters, and even justices on the U.S. Supreme Court. The language he reportedly employed is both crass and violent:

"Punch the f***ing bully right in the g**d*** f***ing mouth. Hard. No restraint. Lock [Trump] the f*** up immediately. If it's an official action, jail the f***ing Supreme Court. Save us from ourselves."
"Remember when political assassinations used to happen a lot? I mean, I'm not saying one should happen here, but am saying one COULD happen here and most folks wouldn't cry about it."
"If you have friends and family members who support Trump—if it comes down to it, you may literally have to kill them before they kill you. This is where this is headed. This is a fifty-alarm f***ing fire."
"The only thing I can wish for, at this point, is for some p*ssed-off far-left whackadoodles to start taking potshots at Trump. I'll be over here drinking coffee."
"Get ready to die."

I feel the same way as he does, only about people like him.

I want a civil war.

Brent

Progs are violent mental cases.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Brent

ACalifornia U.S. Army veteran serving an 18-month prison sentence for obstructing Congress on Jan. 6, 2021, was ordered released July 12 under the U.S. Supreme Court ruling on the most commonly charged Jan. 6 felony and its maximum 20-year prison term.

Jorge Aaron Riley, 46, of Sacramento, will be released "forthwith" from the federal lockup in Lompoc, California, under an order issued July 12 by U.S. District Judge Amit Mehta in Washington, D.C. Mehta granted Riley's request for bail pending resolution of a motion to vacate the sentence.

Riley's release is the latest fallout from the Supreme Court's ruling in the landmark case Fischer v. United States. In a 6-3 opinion on June 28, the high court said the U.S. Department of Justice could only use the felony obstructing charge if it could prove defendants impaired the use of documents, objects, or "other things" used during counting of Electoral College votes at the U.S. Capitol Jan. 6.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Brent

John Strand, a former model and actor who went to the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 to protect Dr. Simone Gold of America's Frontline Doctors, was ordered released from prison July 15 in the wake of the U.S. Supreme Court decision stymieing use of a 20-year felony obstruction charge.

United States District Judge Christopher Cooper granted Strand's second motion for release since February — just weeks after a Supreme Court ruling strictly limited the obstruction of an official proceeding charge leveled against Strand and 354 other Jan. 6 defendants.

Gold, Strand's friend who served a 60-day prison sentence on a misdemeanor count of entering and remaining in a restricted building or grounds, praised Strand's integrity after learning of the release order.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Lokmar

I hope they sue the US Government and win MILLIONS!

REPRASHUNS FO THA JAN 6ers!!!!
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Oliver the Second

Rumors are going around that Xi had a stroke

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Probably bad egg rolls.
Funny Funny x 1 View List
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Herman

Benjamin Netanyahu suggested that he, his family, or other top Israeli officials could become the victim of a Trump-inspired assassination attempt.

Lokmar

Quote from: Oliver the Second on July 16, 2024, 07:29:08 PMRumors are going around that Xi had a stroke

For "The Last Avitar" fans:

"There is no war in Ba Sing Se"