Last post: Today at 10:23:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Question for Bonesaw

Started by Erica Mena, April 06, 2023, 12:49:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herman

Quote from: Guest post_id=497232 time=1680839786
Quote from: Herman post_id=497209 time=1680830422 user_id=3396

Old Herman had to look that word up. I know he doesn't care that he doesn't provide for his kids. I hate deadbeat dads.

Education is a good thing, it keeps the old cracker barrel running smoothly. If you will allow my humble self to invite your further pontification, would you agree there are a finite number of hours in the day and, if so, why you would choose to spend them on things you allegedly hate instead of something more personally enjoyable and rewarding?

Even if it were simply a thimble of swish to cure what ails you... though doubtless you have much more to be justly proud of. I am sure a happy, smiling Herman is a much more agreeable state of affairs for all concerned that a frowny-faced aggro one.

UoT... brightening your day, one truth at a time.  ac_biggrin

Do you really think I spend hours a day thinking about KM or any other deadbeat dad. If I read a post about him, I may or may not give my two bits. That is what a forum is about.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=497238 time=1680842016 user_id=3396
Quote from: Guest post_id=497232 time=1680839786

Education is a good thing, it keeps the old cracker barrel running smoothly. If you will allow my humble self to invite your further pontification, would you agree there are a finite number of hours in the day and, if so, why you would choose to spend them on things you allegedly hate instead of something more personally enjoyable and rewarding?

Even if it were simply a thimble of swish to cure what ails you... though doubtless you have much more to be justly proud of. I am sure a happy, smiling Herman is a much more agreeable state of affairs for all concerned that a frowny-faced aggro one.

UoT... brightening your day, one truth at a time.  ac_biggrin

Do you really think I spend hours a day thinking about KM or any other deadbeat dad.

Of course not. But even half a minute here or there adds up. I use Brave Browser, among others. It keeps a running tally of all the time it's saved me that I might have otherwise spent waiting for trackers and ads to load. Almost eight hours over the last year alone, spent on more enjoyable pursuits. That is the point.

If only they could create a browser that saved you all that time you spent thinking about KM, eh?  ac_biggrin

Aylana

All those hours King Martini is wasting on Fortnite...he might as well step it up and play Barbie's Dream House or Lawn Mowing Simulator.