Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Question for Bonesaw

Started by Erica Mena, April 06, 2023, 12:49:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena

What did you to Poofer? Like, he is really hurt over something you did.
<t></t>

Anonymous

He's probably angry about my undefeated singles record at Flame Champs, and that my posts don't read like an AI insult generator.

And that people actually want me around.

Could be anything, really.  Maybe it's because my cats are alive and healthy.

Who can say?

He and Brent are my special little obsessives.

Anonymous

Fact is, I never think about him or his stupid fat loser brother.

Erica Mena

I don't know who he has it in for more, you or this forum.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=497161 time=1680804487 user_id=2845
I don't know who he has it in for more, you or this forum.

He probably just doesn't know anything about these other people.  He thinks he knows everything about me.  Let him have his fun.  But I gotta tell ya, people who let Poofer get into their heads need to take a step back. *cough*

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Anonymous

Have you seen this?

[attachment=0]337314787_235120159003703_7032097599203040948_n.jpg[/attachment]

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Shen Li

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=497168 time=1680805093 user_id=3382
Have you seen this?

337314787_235120159003703_7032097599203040948_n.jpg

:yuk:  :beurk:

Biggie Smiles

He got really upset with me when I stomped him out in two flame matches over at CO

those stupid things really mean something to that tard

Herman

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=497183 time=1680815072 user_id=3214
He got really upset with me when I stomped him out in two flame matches over at CO

It's more important than providing for his kids.

Anonymous

It's very easy really. Poofer is a glory hound. If you cast enough of a shadow, if you represent any tangible measure of "success", he will be there. To be seen and (where possible) to snatch some of that glory for himself.

It's one of the tools he uses to remain relevant. There are others of course, you'll see him trying to create his own scenes... like his own board for instance, or podcasts which (if we are to be honest) represented a level of dedication and skill few could or would care to match. Pretty much all that he does is has self aggrandisement as its principle motivator. He's not alone in this act, a few people around here for example could be reasonably seen to be acting in similar manner, though Poofer's methods are undoubtedly more Machiavellian than most and include a recognition that even bad publicity is still publicity and therefore useful to him.

Treasurer occupies a forum owner's favour, I'm pretty sure that at some point a panel was hinted at. This is status, therefore success. I haven't been keeping up on Biggie's comings and goings, but I would guess a certain level of involvement in SG beyond the level of general user; therefore status. Erica's position here at BC.... status. If you work with him, he'll sing your praises, stand in opposition and he'll paint you as an assclown. It's a very old equation and much of what he employs to solve it are the hand-me-downs from predecessors too numerous to mention, but if it works for him then he'll use it.

And yes, I am aware this is "just a board" and a relatively minor one at that when you compare it to what has gone before. That doesn't matter; this particular hillock in the information superhighway is a shadow over the even more minor BF where he does enjoy some small amount of favour, therefore he will be here. To snipe and get you to pay attention to him, because that's his currency.

Quote from: Herman post_id=497191 time=1680822311 user_id=3396
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=497183 time=1680815072 user_id=3214

Maybe. Do you think that even if true that your opprobrium matters to him? Past that fact that you are actually giving him attention I mean?

What drives you is not what drives him... the fact you are being driven to pass comment on him does.

Herman

Quote from: Guest post_id=497194 time=1680823821
Quote from: Herman post_id=497191 time=1680822311 user_id=3396

Maybe. Do you think that even if true that your opprobrium matters to him? Past that fact that you are actually giving him attention I mean?

What drives you is not what drives him... the fact you are being driven to pass comment on him does.

Old Herman had to look that word up. I know he doesn't care that he doesn't provide for his kids. I hate deadbeat dads.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=497209 time=1680830422 user_id=3396
Quote from: Guest post_id=497194 time=1680823821

Old Herman had to look that word up. I know he doesn't care that he doesn't provide for his kids. I hate deadbeat dads.

Education is a good thing, it keeps the old cracker barrel running smoothly. If you will allow my humble self to invite your further pontification, would you agree there are a finite number of hours in the day and, if so, why you would choose to spend them on things you allegedly hate instead of something more personally enjoyable and rewarding?

Even if it were simply a thimble of swish to cure what ails you... though doubtless you have much more to be justly proud of. I am sure a happy, smiling Herman is a much more agreeable state of affairs for all concerned that a frowny-faced aggro one.

UoT... brightening your day, one truth at a time.  ac_biggrin

Herman

Quote from: Guest post_id=497232 time=1680839786
Quote from: Herman post_id=497209 time=1680830422 user_id=3396

Education is a good thing, it keeps the old cracker barrel running smoothly. If you will allow my humble self to invite your further pontification, would you agree there are a finite number of hours in the day and, if so, why you would choose to spend them on things you allegedly hate instead of something more personally enjoyable and rewarding?

Even if it were simply a thimble of swish to cure what ails you... though doubtless you have much more to be justly proud of. I am sure a happy, smiling Herman is a much more agreeable state of affairs for all concerned that a frowny-faced aggro one.

UoT... brightening your day, one truth at a time.  ac_biggrin

Do you really think I spend hours a day thinking about KM or any other deadbeat dad. If I read a post about him, I may or may not give my two bits. That is what a forum is about.