The best topic

Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Any countries with a tranny ban?

Started by Erica Mena, April 06, 2023, 10:06:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: Frood post_id=502311 time=1685492773 user_id=1676
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=502309 time=1685486897 user_id=3351

There's 2 whole jokes you missed!

"for those who don't believe, no proof is possible."

In the absence of any proof or evidence, I don't believe one way or another....

That's the joke, and it's on you for trying to play proof footsies...  :43(2):

Proof is in creation and merely viewing it....lol

Romans 1:20, 21

20 For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood from His workmanship, so that men are without excuse.

21 For although they knew God, they neither glorified Him as God nor gave thanks to Him, but they became futile in their thinking and darkened in their foolish hearts.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur post_id=502504 time=1685631157 user_id=2156
Quote from: Frood post_id=502311 time=1685492773 user_id=1676

In the absence of any proof or evidence, I don't believe one way or another....

That's the joke, and it's on you for trying to play proof footsies...  :43(2):

Proof is in creation and merely viewing it....lol

Romans 1:20, 21

20 For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood from His workmanship, so that men are without excuse.

21 For although they knew God, they neither glorified Him as God nor gave thanks to Him, but they became futile in their thinking and darkened in their foolish hearts.

These fools qualify what they'll accept as proof. Unless they have God knock on their front door, they wont believe. Ironically, if they got that opportunity and opened the door, they'd evaporate!

Lokmar

This guy knew what the deal was:

Sir William Blackstone

(Blackstone's Commentaries on the Law was the recognized authority on the law for well over a century after 1776)

"Man, considered as a creature, must necessarily be subject to the laws of his Creator, for he is entirely a dependent being....And, consequently, as man depends absolutely upon his Maker for everything, it is necessary that he should in all points conform to his Maker's will...this will of his Maker is called the law of nature. These laws laid down by God are the eternal immutable laws of good and evil...This law of nature dictated by God himself, is of course superior in obligation to any other. It is binding over all the globe, in all countries, and at all times: no human laws are of any validity if contrary to this...

"The doctrines thus delivered we call the revealed or divine law, and they are to be found only in the holy scriptures...[and] are found upon comparison to be really part of the original law of nature. Upon these two foundations, the law of nature and the law of revelation, depend all human laws; that is to say, no human laws should be suffered to contradict these.

"Blasphemy against the Almighty is denying his being or providence, or uttering contumelious reproaches on our Savior Christ. It is punished, at common law by fine and imprisonment, for Christianity is part of the laws of the land.

"If [the legislature] will positively enact a thing to be done, the judges are not at liberty to reject it, for that were to set the judicial power above that of the legislature, which should be subversive of all government."

"The preservation of Christianity as a national religion is abstracted from its own intrinsic truth, of the utmost consequence to the civil state, which a single instance will sufficiently demonstrate.

"The belief of a future state of rewards and punishments, the entertaining just ideas of the main attributes ofthe Supreme Being, and a firm persuasion that He superintends and will finally compensate every action in human life (all which are revealed in the doctrines of our Savior, Christ), these are the grand foundations of all judicial oaths, which call God to witness the truth of those facts which perhaps may be only known to Him and the party attesting; all moral evidences, therefore, all confidence in human veracity, must be weakened by apostasy, and overthrown by total infidelity.

"Wherefore, all affronts to Christianity, or endeavors to depreciate its efficacy, in those who have once professed it, are highly deserving of censure."

Laws that recognize evil activities such as same sex weddings and gay rights, are completely corrupt.

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Life is too short to be in a hurry

Herman

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=502540 time=1685676253 user_id=3349
">

Yep

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=502510 time=1685639184 user_id=3351

Laws that recognize evil activities such as same sex weddings and gay rights, are completely corrupt.

This one I challenge and this is why. It stops faggits marrying women. They used to marry women to get their hands on kids.

But really they get around every law.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=502499 time=1685629121 user_id=3351
Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=502485 time=1685620302 user_id=3409

Is that your takeaway from it? Boy, you really are mentally stunted...just like a one-eyed leftie!!! ac_toofunny

Takeaway? No, that was your assertion.

No it wasn't. You're lying again. Tell me what the magical burning bush told Moses about bearing false witness and why you think you are exempt from its holy decree, you ungodly ratbag!
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur post_id=502559 time=1685698575 user_id=2156
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=502510 time=1685639184 user_id=3351

This one I challenge and this is why. It stops faggits marrying women. They used to marry women to get their hands on kids.

Here, they marry another faggit and adopt a pile of kids. My wife works with such a faggit.

Lokmar

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=502561 time=1685706942 user_id=3409
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=502499 time=1685629121 user_id=3351

Takeaway? No, that was your assertion.

No it wasn't. You're lying again. Tell me what the magical burning bush told Moses about bearing false witness and why you think you are exempt from its holy decree, you ungodly ratbag!

LOL!  As much as I'd like to think you're that big of a buffoon as to take that video clip of an actor playing his part in a movie as anything other than a joke,...........yea, I guess you could be that fukin stupid.

Shen Li

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=502570 time=1685713679 user_id=3351
Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=502561 time=1685706942 user_id=3409

LOL!  As much as I'd like to think you're that big of a buffoon as to take that video clip of an actor playing his part in a movie as anything other than a joke,...........yea, I guess you could be that fukin stupid.

Other than being verbose, Addy is kewl.

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=502567 time=1685713528 user_id=3351
Quote from: caskur post_id=502559 time=1685698575 user_id=2156

Here, they marry another faggit and adopt a pile of kids. My wife works with such a faggit.

do they adopt or foster for the money?
- Andy Warhol

Shen Li

Quote from: caskur post_id=502585 time=1685731732 user_id=2156

Prolly not. Most people that adopt are affluent anyway.

Odinson

Uganda.

Diddling another mans ass will get you executed in there.

They know exactly what a woman is in Uganda.

Cant get mad!

You racist.

Shen Li

Quote from: Odinson post_id=502588 time=1685733422 user_id=136
Uganda.

Diddling another mans ass will get you executed in there.

They know exactly what a woman is in Uganda.

Cant get mad!

You racist.

I saw that. WOW!!

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur post_id=502585 time=1685731732 user_id=2156

They usually foster first, then adopt. At least thats what these faggits did.