Replies: 8385
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:46:41 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I love how Evs runs her forum

Started by Erica Mena, April 15, 2023, 10:45:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena

I've tried to model this one like that. I just can't deal with spammers. It irks the crap out of me. Evs has more patience, I guess.

Not sure what I'm going to do at this point. On one hand, I need a space of my own, on the other it's costing me money. Not no 14.00 either. People are attracted to toxicity, myself included. Unless people start posting more, I'm just going to shut it down. I can vent on Twitter lol

No, I am not letting Poofer in my head. I've been thinking this way for a while.
<t></t>

Shen Li

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=497764 time=1681569937 user_id=2845
I've tried to model this one like that. I just can't deal with spammers. It irks the crap out of me. Evs has more patience, I guess.

Not sure what I'm going to do at this point. On one hand, I need a space of my own, on the other it's costing me money. Not no 14.00 either. People are attracted to toxicity, myself included. Unless people start posting more, I'm just going to shut it down. I can vent on Twitter lol

No, I am not letting Poofer in my head. I've been thinking this way for a while.

Oh great, now what am I going to do until I move to Singapore.

Shen Li

Another thing to consider Flea is that this forum lost a lot of it's regs over the past year. Even before you took over. CC for example made her last post a couple of months before the transition.

VF is home to the incels. Posters like Edweird will be the last posters standing when all the forums are gone.

Erica Mena

BF is mostly semen and admin spam. I definitely ain't having that
<t></t>

DKG

I like the owner of VF, but Edward lives there, so no thanks.

DKG

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=497774 time=1681580722 user_id=2845
BF is mostly semen and admin spam. I definitely ain't having that

Thanks for the heads up. I will not even take a look at it.

Erica Mena

People lying and pretending to be something they're not.

Murdock sat there and said I have a fupa and fat etc. I saw some pictures of her that prove she projects all her flaws on others. She has more than a fucking fupa. I saw an actual video of how big she is.For her to call anyone fat is mind boggling. She could have sat there and tried it with someone else. But don't go projecting your flaws on me.
<t></t>

Erica Mena

The lack of self awareness in some people is CRAZY
<t></t>

DKG

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=497784 time=1681584491 user_id=2845

Murdock sat there and said I have a fupa and fat etc. I saw some pictures of her that prove she projects all her flaws on others. She has more than a fucking fupa. I saw an actual video of how big she is.For her to call anyone fat is mind boggling. She could have sat there and tried it with someone else. But don't go projecting your flaws on me.

Sort of like Seamoron calling others short and stupid.

Erica Mena

Quote from: DKG post_id=497787 time=1681584840 user_id=3390
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=497784 time=1681584491 user_id=2845

Sort of like Seamoron calling others short and stupid.

Exactly
<t></t>

formosan

I know the emotions......I went through them many times during the first ten years of this forum..

And I know the expense too.
too old to be a fashionista

Berry Sweet

I havemt seen eds around in a while...he'll turn up...it takes patience to build a forum...

JOE

I notice that Evs uses Google ads, Erica.

Have you ever thought of using them?

Bring you in some ad revenue.

Some people begrudge them insisting that a forum be 'ad-free'.

However they don't pay the bills.

I think Evs is also a businesswoman and at least tries to make her website pay for itself. Plus it appears that she used her website as a way to build her tech skills to get a better job in the real world. It appears to have worked as she appears to be doing well, making enough money to buy a house, afford more expensive toys, etc.

Shen Li

Quote from: JOE post_id=497826 time=1681639588 user_id=97

I notice that Evs uses Google ads, Erica.

Have you ever thought of using them?

Bring you in some ad revenue.

Some people begrudge them insisting that a forum be 'ad-free'.

However they don't pay the bills.

I think Evs is also a businesswoman and at least tries to make her website pay for itself. Plus it appears that she used her website as a way to build her tech skills to get a better job in the real world. It appears to have worked as she appears to be doing well, making enough money to buy a house, afford more expensive toys, etc.

Evs' forum has like eight regs. It doesn't make money. None of these dying little message boards could possibly make money. Asking for donations like BF does is the only way to lower costs for forum owners.

DKG

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=497810 time=1681616581 user_id=164
I havemt seen eds around in a while...he'll turn up...it takes patience to build a forum...

When he is here, he posts all day long.