Replies: 8485
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:56:05 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Caskur, how do you feel

Started by Erica Mena, April 16, 2023, 11:08:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena

About Camilla becoming Queen instead of Queen consort?
<t></t>

caskur

Well she is still a Queen with or without the Consort Attachment... Diana would have been a Queen Consort also.

When William becomes King, Catherine will be a Queen Consort. I am pretty sure all non royals BY BIRTH  become consorts.

Just like Prince Phillip although he was born a royal prince of Greece, wasn't called a King when Princess Elizabeth became Queen.... the Queen gave him the title of Duke of Edinburgh.

LADY C brings it up. She got an invite to the Coronation... I can't wait for the Coronation and bitchface MeAgain won't be there....and we are all celebrating that fact....lol
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

If Princess Charlotte, Princess Beatrice or Princess Eugine ever made it to the throne they would be like Queen Elizabeth II FULLY FLEDGED QUEENS BECAUSE THEY, ALL THREE are born Royal Princesses...
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

And actually so would the female children of Princess Anne and Prince Edward... they are Royal Born too.
- Andy Warhol

Erica Mena

It gets on nerves that Camilla will be queen. Charles should have let William be king instead.
<t></t>

caskur

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=497846 time=1681665442 user_id=2845
It gets on nerves that Camilla will be queen. Charles should have let William be king instead.

She is fantastic and really loved by the Brits Flea. The only reason you probably hate her is the bad press over the years which was uncalled for.

I haven't got time to write now because I have to sleep.....  but look if you ever want to hear the real story I will  write it out tomorrow. Or go to a library and get Lady C book,  The Real Diana.... Diana was no goodie 2 shoes....she employed Lady C to write her story/biography  wayyyyy before Andrew Mortons book. Diana was no victim but was painted as one. Yes she was beautiful, yes her death at 36 was worse than tragic but she had many lovers before while married to Charles and after Charles.  Charles married Camila and has remained faithful to her since they fell in love. He slept with Camilla after Diana cheated on him.
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

I thank God America isnt strapped to that crown commonwealth bullshit like canada and australia although I do agree with you about Camilla. She's a skeezy whore who has no place near that throne. Charles should abdicate to William.

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=497860 time=1681673004 user_id=3351

I thank God America isnt strapped to that crown commonwealth bullshit like canada and australia although I do agree with you about Camilla. She's a skeezy whore who has no place near that throne. Charles should abdicate to William.

On this subject you are an idiot and WRONG.... The Queen, now her son the King, is head of AND IN SERVICE OF 2.8 billion people....  Our commonwealth countries are united and well run because our democratic system has made yours look 3rd world by comparison.

You do not know anything about Charles and Camilla. And Camilla is not a whore. As far as William is concerned.... he hasn't paid the dues Charles has ..... Being a King or Queen is an EXTREME heavy burden you twits.

:oeudC:

How many ex Presidents and their security service do you Americans pay for, for NOT working? We get more value for buck than you do.

You don't know what you are bloody talking about.

Fuck your left wing Rupert Murdoch Jew run press and the bullshit stories they run
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Yeah... you're just strapped to the Obama legacy... much better..

And "Big Mike"... don't forget about that graceful trannie! Lulz
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur post_id=497906 time=1681711392 user_id=2156

On this subject you are an idiot and WRONG.... The Queen, now her son the King, is head of AND IN SERVICE OF 2.8 billion people....  Our commonwealth ccountries are united and well run because our democratic system has made yours look 3rd by comparison.

You do not know anything about Charles and Camilla. And Camilla is not a whore. As far as William is concerned.... he hasn't paid the dues Charles has ..... Being a King or Queen is an EXTREME heavy burden you twits.

How many ex Presidents and their security service do you Americans pay for, for NOT working? We get more value for buck than you do.

Fuck your left wing Rupert Murdoch Jew run press and the bullshit stories they run

Well, hopefully, your new king croaks soon and you get a decent human being in his place. SHORT LIVE THE KING!!!

Lokmar

Quote from: Frood post_id=497909 time=1681732872 user_id=1676

Yeah... you're just strapped to the Obama legacy... much better..

And "Big Mike"... don't forget about that graceful trannie! Lulz

BWAAAHAHAHA! President Reggin was the worst until biden. Saint Trump is the only one who can get us back on track now. At least we still have hundreds of millions of armed citizens. No other country on the planet compares!

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=497926 time=1681744265 user_id=3351
Quote from: caskur post_id=497906 time=1681711392 user_id=2156

On this subject you are an idiot and WRONG.... The Queen, now her son the King, is head of AND IN SERVICE OF 2.8 billion people....  Our commonwealth ccountries are united and well run because our democratic system has made yours look 3rd by comparison.

Well, hopefully, your new king croaks soon and you get a decent human being in his place. SHORT LIVE THE KING!!!

Prince woke William is an arsehole... Look what he did to his God Mother, Lady Hussey.... William ??? no thanks, he is a ponce.
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur post_id=497940 time=1681748269 user_id=2156
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=497926 time=1681744265 user_id=3351

Prince woke William is an arsehole... Look what he did to his God Mother, Lady Hussey.... William ??? no thanks, he is a ponce.

I looked at an overview of it. The worst thing anyone white can do is apologize for racism. Once you do that, you've fucked yourself. blacks are always looking to cry wolf and destroy people over racism. The rest of the whites are cowardly though and scurry for cover.

I still think William and Kate are the key to regaining worldwide respect for the crown.

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=497953 time=1681787505 user_id=3351
Quote from: caskur post_id=497940 time=1681748269 user_id=2156

I looked at an overview of it. The worst thing anyone white can do is apologize for racism. Once you do that, you've fucked yourself. blacks are always looking to cry wolf and destroy people over racism. The rest of the whites are cowardly though and scurry for cover.

I still think William and Kate are the key to regaining worldwide respect for the crown.

KC III already has worldwide respect... Our monarchy is trained from BIRTH to serve the realm... 98

% of their shitty boring job goes unreported. Our monarchy are trained to put OTHERS first unlike Presidents of republics who put AMBITION and themselves FIRST. The English monarchy is a continuing stable entity going back 1000 years...

King Charles is worth 600 billion pounds, if he had any brains he should dump the thankless job, take all the royals and go live somewhere away from under-educated peeps like you.

Charles fell out of love with Diana because she was an OVERLY demanding brat and whore, that raised two brats just like herself although William thankfully has come good probably because he has a fantastic wife and 3 lovely children.

Get over the fact Diana was dumped and Charles moved on with a better woman and stop listening to Rupert Murdock (who is a joke) left winged loony press and seller of smut.
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur post_id=497954 time=1681799899 user_id=2156
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=497953 time=1681787505 user_id=3351

KC III already has worldwide respect... Our monarchy is trained from BIRTH to serve the realm... 98

% of their shitty boring job goes unreported. Our monarchy are trained to put OTHERS first unlike Presidents of republics who put AMBITION and themselves FIRST. The English monarchy is a continuing stable entity going back 1000 years...

King Charles is worth 600 billion pounds, if he had any brains he should dump the thankless job, take all the royals and go live somewhere away from under-educated peeps like you.

Charles fell out of love with Diana because she was an OVERLY demanding brat and whore, that raised two brats just like herself although William thankfully has come good probably because he has a fantastic wife and 3 lovely children.

Get over the fact Diana was dumped and Charles moved on with a better woman and stop listening to Rupert Murdock (who is a joke) left winged loony press and seller of smut.

First off, if you like Charles and think he's a good king, thats perfectly fine by me and this isnt an attack on you. Its just that others have a different opinion.

Sure Diana was a tramp. I've always said that and thats why I believe Harry isnt Chucks kid ITFP. She a ho fo sho.

Several times I've gotten bored and read through the royal stories and not just the wiki BS. They all lead public lives and the accounts of their antics got well documented because of that. The Queen and Prince Phillip led exemplary lives. The Queens sister and other assorted royals including many of her own children dont hold a candle to her. They were more like a hoard of spoiled and sex crazed playboys/girls. I'd have been the same.....but I didnt lead a public life so very few GAF. Personally, I dont really see the difference between Charles and King Edward VIII. Either Edward should have continued to be king or Charles should get the boot. It cant be both ways.