Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Mansplaining.......i don't get it

Started by Obvious Li, May 11, 2014, 07:21:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Obvious Li

seems pretty straightforward feminist propaganda to me.....mistakenly ????

Definition:  

" Mansplaining

The tendency of some men to mistakenly believe that they automatically know more about any given topic than does a woman and who, consequently, proceed to explain to her- correctly or not- things that she already knows. "

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"seems pretty straightforward feminist propaganda to me.....mistakenly ????

Definition:  

" Mansplaining

The tendency of some men to mistakenly believe that they automatically know more about any given topic than does a woman and who, consequently, proceed to explain to her- correctly or not- things that she already knows. "

Feminist propaganda?? That is a spot-on definition of every fucking guy I have ever known.

RW

LOL!

I know a guy like that.  It's painful (mostly because halfway through his bullshit, I kick him in the nuts).
Beware of Gaslighters!

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"LOL!

I know a guy like that.  It's painful (mostly because halfway through his bullshit, I kick him in the nuts).

are you two still married.....i thought he kicked you to the curb for excessive nagging years ago....?????

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"seems pretty straightforward feminist propaganda to me.....mistakenly ????

Definition:  

" Mansplaining

Feminist propaganda?? That is a spot-on definition of every fucking guy I have ever known.

i know...some guys can be real insensitive assholes..... :mrgreen:  :ugeek:

RW

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

are you two still married.....i thought he kicked you to the curb for excessive nagging years ago....?????

I'm not a nag.   I got from asking to ass kicking.  There's no in between.

But for the record, I've been with my husband for over 16 years so I must be doing something right.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"

But for the record, I've been with my husband for over 16 years so I must be doing something right.

good for you.....i'm sure your doing lots right..... :ugeek:

Anonymous

good for you.....i'm sure your doing lots right..... :ugeek:

Every now and then RW gets it right. ;)

Anonymous

Congratulations on your long lasting relationship Real Woman.

:)

Gary Oak

For an anniversary present you should buy him a copy of the epic, illustrious novel The Tartan Dragon. ;)  :ugeek:  8-)

RW

Naw Gary.  He used my copy as back up toilet paper.  He said it was too scratchy so I don't think he's like more.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Naw Gary.  He used my copy as back up toilet paper.  He said it was too scratchy so I don't think he's like more.

It doesn't sound like a very good book Real Woman.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"It wasn't a good book at all.

I doubt Oak actually likes it either.

RW

I realised something about a lot of men - they're selfish.
Beware of Gaslighters!