Replies: 8411
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:38:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

A

BF Is Going Places Thanks To Me And I Mean It This Time

Started by Anonymous, April 16, 2023, 06:35:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Big things are going to happen at BF. Not only am I bringing all 500,000 members from LSA to BF, I am have been talking with Elon Musk about partnering BF with Twitter. But, until that happens, flea can you spare three bucks for the bus.

Biggie Smiles

I hear that Facebook is planning to merge with BF too as the junior partner in the deal

they're just waiting for the merger between BF and MooDock's Mammoth Pigpen to complete

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=497882 time=1681685186 user_id=3214
I hear that Facebook is planning to merge with BF too as the junior partner in the deal

they're just waiting for the merger between BF and MooDock's Mammoth Pigpen to complete

Mark Zuckerberg did give me a call. He's very interested in working with me. He knows I am a man who makes things happen and a man of my word.

Herman

Quote from: "King Martini" post_id=497881 time=1681684525
Big things are going to happen at BF. Not only am I bringing all 500,000 members from LSA to BF, I am have been talking with Elon Musk about partnering BF with Twitter. But, until that happens, flea can you spare three bucks for the bus.

You don't bring home the bacon for your kids. I guarantee they know you are a worthless piece of shit. But, what is the most important thing in your life? Posting one hundred percent bullshit on forums for an audience of less than twenty people and getting on Flea's case. What a wanker. I would love to punch your frickin head in.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=497893 time=1681707937 user_id=3396

You don't bring home the bacon for your kids. I guarantee they know you are a worthless piece of shit. But, what is the most important thing in your life? Posting one hundred percent bullshit on forums for an audience of less than twenty people and getting on Flea's case. What a wanker. I would love to punch your frickin head in.

I don't have time for drunken losers like you. I am too busy creating content and building amazing online communities. Losers like you have no place in my community. Can you lend me a few bucks for bus fare.

Anonymous

I can lend you three bucks. Post your PII and I'll wire it directly into your bank account, I promise.

Herman

Quote from: "King Martini" post_id=497910 time=1681734440
Quote from: Herman post_id=497893 time=1681707937 user_id=3396

I don't have time for drunken losers like you. I am too busy creating content and building amazing online communities. Losers like you have no place in my community. Can you lend me a few bucks for bus fare.

I will give you the money if you will take a permanent vacation from forums. And take your Flynn alt with you.

Anonymous

How much for a pocket knife so he can whittle her up an anal dong to keep her amused?

Dove

Quote from: "King Martini" post_id=497883 time=1681685362
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=497882 time=1681685186 user_id=3214

Mark Zuckerberg did give me a call. He's very interested in working with me. He knows I am a man who makes things happen and a man of my word.

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Serious question.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

DKG

Quote from: Dove post_id=498106 time=1681888333 user_id=3266
Quote from: "King Martini" post_id=497883 time=1681685362

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Serious question.

I have noticed he does tend to shoot more than he can shovel.

Anonymous

It's true. Stumpy is getting the shit beat out of his dwarf self

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=498016 time=1681853501 user_id=3396
Quote from: "King Martini" post_id=497910 time=1681734440

I will give you the money if you will take a permanent vacation from forums. And take your Flynn alt with you.

Don't come here ya old drunk. You probably croak.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Seamajor post_id=498135 time=1681915668

You're saying it's true that he needs his money. You fucking idiot
<t></t>

Herman

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=498182 time=1681930363 user_id=2845
Quote from: Seamajor post_id=498135 time=1681915668

You're saying it's true that he needs his money. You fucking idiot

I would be unhappy too if I was Seamidget. Not only is he less than four feet tall, he is a fucking idiot just like you said.

Anonymous

And speaking of chomos....

https://rumble.com/v2j7lge-man-throws-himself-infront-of-a-van-while-being-chased-by-pedo-hunters.html">https://rumble.com/v2j7lge-man-throws-h ... nters.html">https://rumble.com/v2j7lge-man-throws-himself-infront-of-a-van-while-being-chased-by-pedo-hunters.html

...ever thought of practicing diving into of traffic Seeminor?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview