Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Happy Mom's Day, Ladies!

Started by Chickenfeets, May 11, 2014, 01:21:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chickenfeets

As far as I'm concerned, you're all sweeter than fucking sugar! (Sorry, Shen!)  ;)

Shen Li,

Fashionista,

Renee,

RW,

CC,

and any other maternal unit frequenting these premises,

May you have a great Mother's Day. Let yourself be spoiled!  :)

Hornung

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"As far as I'm concerned, you're all sweeter than fucking sugar! (Sorry, Shen!)  ;)

Shen Li,

Fashionista,

Renee,

RW,

CC,

Shen Li, CC and Fashionista are racist, fucked in the head crap n' drool, fruitcake, moron, twirlybrained, cyberbully spammers.

Anonymous

^^Off your meds again today Horrornut?

Thanks for the warm warm wishes there Blurt. It's shaping up to be good day.

Chickenfeets

Tell you what, Horny: when Happy Racist Fucked In The Head Crap n' Drool Fruitcake Moron Twirlybrained Cyberbully Spammer Day rolls around, you can send them all a bouquet of roses.

Today is Mother's Day.

Chickenfeets

Quote from: "Shen Li"Thanks for the warm warm wishes there Blurt. It's shaping up to be good day.

;)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"Tell you what, Horny: when Happy Racist Fucked In The Head Crap n' Drool Fruitcake Moron Twirlybrained Cyberbully Spammer Day rolls around, you can send them all a bouquet of roses.

Today is Mother's Day.

I gotta admit that was a good one Blurt. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"Tell you what, Horny: when Happy Racist Fucked In The Head Crap n' Drool Fruitcake Moron Twirlybrained Cyberbully Spammer Day rolls around, you can send them all a bouquet of roses.

Today is Mother's Day.

good one poulet pieds....... :mrgreen:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"As far as I'm concerned, you're all sweeter than fucking sugar! (Sorry, Shen!)  ;)

Shen Li,

Fashionista,

Renee,

RW,

CC,

Thank you Chickenfeets, I had a wonderful day with my family.

Anonymous

Happy Mom's Day to women with kids.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"Happy Mom's Day to women with kids.

Thank you seoulbro, I have a nice weekend to talk about when I get to work today.

Frost

Happy belated mothers day ladies http://www.bluefrost.org/images/smilies/92115bbf917eaf98db32a63e441604fb76a99d9.gif">

I hope you all had a good one, and got lots of hugs, and whatever you wanted.

My mom had a good one I guess, she is still bragging on her loot, and the time she had with family.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"Happy belated mothers day ladies http://www.bluefrost.org/images/smilies/92115bbf917eaf98db32a63e441604fb76a99d9.gif">

I hope you all had a good one, and got lots of hugs, and whatever you wanted.

My mom had a good one I guess, she is still bragging on her loot, and the time she had with family.

Hiya Frosty, how's it going handsome? Just returned to full-time work and already we have a long weekend.

Frost

I'm alright, good weather helps some :) I hope your doing well also, and at work.

Happy weekend .

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"I'm alright, good weather helps some :) I hope your doing well also, and at work.

Happy weekend .

The Iron Chink is nothing without a fucking job. Work gives me an identity and a purpose.