Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Anyone here a big steak fan?

Started by Biggie Smiles, May 04, 2023, 01:58:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shen Li

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=500044 time=1683505469 user_id=3397
Quote from: DKG post_id=500006 time=1683482971 user_id=3390
You aren't taking relationship advice from Mel the expert.

Of course she doesn't, which is why she's in the predicaments that she's always in.  Instead of finding a NICE WHITE BOY, she prowls the Injun Reserves for Chugaboos...

And then when she gets bruised & abused, she's somehow shocked as to why...

I have a feeling she would've made a good guest on Springer.

But at the end of the day, no matter how trashy she is, she's our trash I suppose!   :laugh:

Better than Dove cheating on her husband with all the losers on these forumz.

Melson Gibson

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=500045 time=1683505602 user_id=3389

I've always found it odd that forum posters would meet up for the random sexual escapades.  It's a strange phenomenon, at least to me.

Ya, old DV had the occasional meetups, one of which I actually went to, but there wasn't anything sexual...  Just a small handful of posters in a pub drinking and talking to various degrees.

Shen Li

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=500048 time=1683505923 user_id=3397
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=500045 time=1683505602 user_id=3389

I've always found it odd that forum posters would meet up for the random sexual escapades.  It's a strange phenomenon, at least to me.

Ya, old DV had the occasional meetups, one of which I actually went to, but there wasn't anything sexual...  Just a small handful of posters in a pub drinking and talking to various degrees.

It's strange to any rational person.

Aylana

The big problem is all these people met up for a sex then it does not work, like that was not expected, who thinks meeting up with some asshole you see posting on a troll board is going to lead to a happily ever after meeting with prince charming...so what happens when the relationship goes to hell in under a week, these idiots spend years posting personal information and calling each other narcissists or stalkers or fat. That is what 75% of the content at BF is, people talking about their fucked up past or present relationships like they are on the Dr Phil show. No wonder BF has to resort to microtransactions and avatar hacks to pay for the upkeep of the forum, he is basically babysitting 75 year old creeps who spam all day and dumb white trash bragging about all the cock they are sucking each day.

Berry Sweet

Because I have a child with a Native guy, according to Mel, I am fucking the entire country...and the whole beer babble story that goes with it.  He enjoys it...cause he has nothing going on...other people's sex lives are more entertaining.

Berry Sweet

Mel thinking and talking my sex and personal life...creepy...

https://media.tenor.com/oEVrWV_G9kcAAAAM/tiny-small.gif">

weebles

Melson Gibson

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=500072 time=1683523253 user_id=164
Because I have a child with a Native guy, according to Mel, I am fucking the entire country...and the whole beer babble story that goes with it.  He enjoys it...cause he has nothing going on...other people's sex lives are more entertaining.

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=500074 time=1683524207 user_id=164
Mel thinking and talking my sex and personal life...creepy...

https://media.tenor.com/oEVrWV_G9kcAAAAM/tiny-small.gif">

I TOLD YOU TO FIND A NICE WHITE BOY.  Especially once I heard he was imprisoned for murder.  And what did you do?  You spread 'em for Native cock.  Then later complained what a useless chugaboo deadbeat bum he was.

Next time, listen to Uncle Ace!  I am here to help you help yourself!

DKG

Quote from: Aylana post_id=500066 time=1683515030 user_id=3385
The big problem is all these people met up for a sex then it does not work, like that was not expected, who thinks meeting up with some asshole you see posting on a troll board is going to lead to a happily ever after meeting with prince charming...so what happens when the relationship goes to hell in under a week, these idiots spend years posting personal information and calling each other narcissists or stalkers or fat. That is what 75% of the content at BF is, people talking about their fucked up past or present relationships like they are on the Dr Phil show. No wonder BF has to resort to microtransactions and avatar hacks to pay for the upkeep of the forum, he is basically babysitting 75 year old creeps who spam all day and dumb white trash bragging about all the cock they are sucking each day.

Bf sounds like an appealing place. :laugh3:

Berry Sweet

Too much talk and made up stories abput me from from 14 years ago.  It's the same thing over and over.  Why are there no new made up and conspiracy stories about me?  People like new stories and shiny things.  Instead we get  :hamwheelsmilf:

Herman

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=500132 time=1683584408 user_id=164
Too much talk and made up stories abput me from from 14 years ago.  It's the same thing over and over.  Why are there no new made up and conspiracy stories about me?  People like new stories and shiny things.  Instead we get  :hamwheelsmilf:

Ya, there is too much repetition. Seamoron is still bringing up Frood's DD troll three years aftet it ended. Which is fucnny, because that idiot was one of the few people who fell for it.

Frood

It was an open secret who DD was, and she didn't mind broadcasting that either.

:43(2):
Blahhhhhh...

Melson Gibson

Quote from: Frood post_id=500152 time=1683614891 user_id=1676

It got to the point where your subject matter could only be made by a dude!  Talking about 'Utes', off-grid living, and various other subjects that typically only men would have an interest in, you should've given up your fake persona long before you did, because nobody was buying it anymore!   :laugh:

Frood

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=500154 time=1683615557 user_id=3397
Quote from: Frood post_id=500152 time=1683614891 user_id=1676

It got to the point where your subject matter could only be made by a dude!  Talking about 'Utes', off-grid living, and various other subjects that typically only men would have an interest in, you should've given up your fake persona long before you did, because nobody was buying it anymore!   :laugh:

Nobody should have bought any of it.

Only after some people started to believe, did I begin to discredit the persona.

Anybody after that are the biggest retards.

(Cough, cough, Seaboobs)
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Quote from: Frood post_id=500157 time=1683615753 user_id=1676
Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=500154 time=1683615557 user_id=3397

Nobody should have bought any of it.

Only after some people started to believe, did I begin to discredit the persona.

Anybody after that are the biggest retards.

(Cough, cough, Seaboobs)

He was a believer to the end and beyond. What an idiot.