Replies: 8380
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:34:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

A

BF Is Going Places Thanks To Me And I Mean It This Time

Started by Anonymous, April 16, 2023, 06:35:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lokmar

Quote from: Guest post_id=500050 time=1683506258
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=500033 time=1683503054 user_id=3389
Funny, I didn't see all those LSA posters at BF that Marteeni promised would join.

I don't why BF keeps giving in to this little shittard.  He's been laughed off that forum dozens of times, cuz nobody likes him lol.   He has somehow convinced BF to divide the forum into "teams"   So far, UncleDilf is in charge of the "Alpha team" and has a special title under his name, along with a different color screen name ..    Cuntini also has a title too..  "Regulators" and his color changed to purple.  I don't get it??  BF must be easily convinced/manipulated to fall for his crock of shit.

BF thrives off the drama he fosters between the two sides. He's a power tripping sick fuk. He constantly begs people to report shit to him so he can get his sick jollies. I refused to play his game so he got sour on me.......what a lil beyotch!

Anonymous

Aylana

Spam seems to be encouraged now, Seacreeper spams photos, admin spams photos, then they complain when someone says admin sucks cock when it's the same thing they are doing, so we end up with nothing but spam every day. Seacreeper disrupts every thread in the political section, he spams emoticons, what is the point of even posting anymore when you have nothing but spam or 5 year old drama going on at BF.

It is so bad that Blandscape actually retired...or had a mental breakdown, not sure witch.

Lokmar

Quote from: Aylana post_id=500069 time=1683516940 user_id=3385
Spam seems to be encouraged now, Seacreeper spams photos, admin spams photos, then they complain when someone says admin sucks cock when it's the same thing they are doing, so we end up with nothing but spam every day. Seacreeper disrupts every thread in the political section, he spams emoticons, what is the point of even posting anymore when you have nothing but spam or 5 year old drama going on at BF.

It is so bad that Blandscape actually retired...or had a mental breakdown, not sure witch.

Thats actually been standard operating procedure there for years. I hear BF jacks off and smears shit on his own face every time Aidsman sends him a naughty report.

Aylana

It is sad when you have two old men spamming and endless promises of new members and content, but all you get is gimmicks and alts. You have to be a masochist to spend another summer reading through all that junk.

Anonymous

Quote from: Aylana post_id=500105 time=1683555239 user_id=3385
It is sad when you have two old men spamming and endless promises of new members and content, but all you get is gimmicks and alts. You have to be a masochist to spend another summer reading through all that junk.

You seem to find lots of pleasure over there. Stumpys willing if you are.

Lokmar

I almost forgot... Major Semen licks the shit off BF's face after he finishes.

DKG

I does not not sound like a place I would want to post.

Anonymous

Fartini's new schtick  :clown:  I wish that wet fart would clear his stench from that forum, tbh.  

https://bastardfactory.net/threads/notice-to-the-yellow-piss-coloured-members.12978/">https://bastardfactory.net/threads/noti ... ers.12978/">https://bastardfactory.net/threads/notice-to-the-yellow-piss-coloured-members.12978/

Anonymous

Are you Soulbros cousin?

Anonymous

Quote from: Sea post_id=500197 time=1683648002

Are you Soulbros cousin?

Aren't you eventually suck Stumpys dick Aylana ? It's no secret to the regulars at BF, that your dying to.Still like to know if you're the same breed as Soulfag?

Anonymous

https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/q785/seamajor1/A9D2CE3B-5B63-4184-AB38-4B3D990E2F8D.jpeg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds">

https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/q785/seamajor1/D51A3C70-3B08-453B-BD9C-B87DB43A5A7E.jpeg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds">

https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/q785/seamajor1/7915A8B4-9894-4498-A15C-9EB4C5B90812.webp?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds">

Why do Asian women want to look white? Shen Li knows

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview