News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Ad I saw on Vancouver Craigslist today..

Started by JOE, May 04, 2023, 11:11:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE

...is it LEGIT or NOT?

https://vancouver.craigslist.org/rds/tfr/d/surrey-inner-northwest-adult-performer/7613746749.html">https://vancouver.craigslist.org/rds/tf ... 46749.html">https://vancouver.craigslist.org/rds/tfr/d/surrey-inner-northwest-adult-performer/7613746749.html

ADULT PERFORMER 200/hr (surrey)

Ken's Adult

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap

compensation: 200/hr +

employment type: part-time

job title: Adult Performer

This is NOT A TROLL POST or someone just seeking to get lay+d So please take it seriously. Please ONLY reply to this post AFTER you have read all of it. Do to the large number of Immature responses I have to be very thorough in my screening out trolls. If you do not read it all I will know immediately that you are one of those and will not respond and you will be blocked. Thank you for understanding. EDIT: This has been successful on top of the job this post is about there are many other opportunities that do not require you to participate in the sexual activity or even get naked. The earnings will be less, but negotiable. Everything is very easy and near effortless to do. WOMEN ONLY, but also Trans friendly.

Looking for a FEMALE adult performer. No previous experience necessary. I am looking for ONE female por n star. Before you panic please read ALL of what I have in mind. First up you can FULLY HIDE YOUR IDENTITY if you prefer. ( wear a mask or I will simply video in a way that doesn't show your face ) If excepted you will receive $200 per hour session as a donation towards the anticipated profits. There is LITERALLY the potential to make 7 figures out of this. To be conservative at the very least expect 5 figures. I know all the secret tricks to get that happening. I use the videos for monetizing online. On top of your first $200 I will also share the profits a$ it comes in 50/50 with you. If it does really well ( which it will ) then we could make a regular thing of it to continue making big buck$. I can send you pics of myself if you like. I do look the part. I am NOT a fat unfit slob. This is 100% only a professional position. Regardless of what report may develop it cannot be taken as anything other then professional. We can negotiate as well to come to an agreement. You will need to sign a release form so the video or videos can be posted for monetization 100% LEGALLY online. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS WOULD BE A PROFESSIONAL RELATIONSHIP ONLY. Please reply to this via email and provide a way we can discuss all the details. Or call when your response has been read, Approved and replied to. Also a picture of yourself ( fully clothed if you wish ) that can show me your appearance and figure would help. Any pictures will not be shared to anyone.

THE MOST IMPORTANT THINK TO REMEBER. Very many fakes think this is some kind of hookup opportunity or a opportunity to vent their sexual frustrations. This is about a JOB. I'm/We are not here to provide therapy for your mental illnesses so if you are in need of that please look help elsewhere. It will not be provided for you here. For those who are genuine and sane My apologies for the unfortunate need to state that. To further filter out the teenagers, underaged and children messaging as well as the trolls Please send a message that is genuine. I must believe you are sincerely interested in the position. You must also be genuinely interested by your own free will and not coerced in any way. After your first E-mail. If I am convinced I will send my contact number and ONLY when I have a conversation relating to the job will I send my pictures and arrange a meeting. Its not complicated. All you need to do is NOT be an idiot. Thank you for understand. Reply when ready. .

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Herman

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=499803 time=1683256438 user_id=2845
Where do you find this shit??

I think you know how he "accidentally" stumbles upon this shit.

JOE

CraigsList In my city

It's posted in the link.

I just thought it was funny cuz the guy seemed like an Idiot

JOE

Quote from: Herman post_id=499804 time=1683256615 user_id=3396

I didn't make this one up, don't know the person who posted it.

It was under a jobs section in TV/film supposedly a respectable section of the website. CL does not permit personals anymore after some homicides in the US

so, it wasn't a personals ad.

Herman

Quote from: JOE post_id=499806 time=1683257244 user_id=97
Quote from: Herman post_id=499804 time=1683256615 user_id=3396

It was under a jobs section in TV/film supposedly a respectable section of the website. CL does not permit personals anymore after some homicides in the US

Ya sure, whatever. I don't give a shit what you do anyway.

JOE

Quote from: Herman post_id=499807 time=1683257635 user_id=3396
Quote from: JOE post_id=499806 time=1683257244 user_id=97

Ya sure, whatever. I don't give a shit anyway.

Well I could post screenshots to demonstrate that it is a live ad, it is out there on a supposedly respectable well known website - CraigsList.

I've nothing to apologize for. I just saw it Herman.

Guilty for just noticing it? I don't think so.

I'm not its author nor have any connection with them.

Herman

Quote from: JOE post_id=499808 time=1683257927 user_id=97
Quote from: Herman post_id=499807 time=1683257635 user_id=3396

Ya sure, whatever. I don't give a shit anyway.

Well I could post screenshots to demonstrate that it is a live ad, it is out there on a supposedly respectable well known website - CraigsList.

Do whatever. I already said, I don't give a shit what you do.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=499809 time=1683258316 user_id=3396
Quote from: JOE post_id=499808 time=1683257927 user_id=97

So angry Herman.

JOE

Quote from: Sea post_id=499846 time=1683301776
Quote from: Herman post_id=499809 time=1683258316 user_id=3396

So angry Herman.

He's always angry because he knows his best years are behind him.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview