Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

I Got A Fucking Speeding Ticket

Started by Anonymous, May 19, 2014, 10:59:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Chickenfeets"Don't speed, Shen.

Chances are, you'll thereby reduce your risk of getting a speeding ticket.

Friendly advice from your non-local crime prevention counsellor.  ;)

Oh bullshit Blurt. It was a long weekend and the Alberta Sheriffs have a quota to meet. The speed I was driving at did not risk the safety of anyone.

Hey Shen don't lie. You're Asian, every time to get behind the wheel you risk the safety of others.   :o   :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Chickenfeets"Don't speed, Shen.

Chances are, you'll thereby reduce your risk of getting a speeding ticket.

Friendly advice from your non-local crime prevention counsellor.  ;)

Oh bullshit Blurt. It was a long weekend and the Alberta Sheriffs have a quota to meet. The speed I was driving at did not risk the safety of anyone.

Hey Shen don't lie. You're Asian, every time to get behind the wheel you risk the safety of others.   :o   :lol:

Yep!!

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQI7nFJL1cHhWXuR3OVwXrXI1tEmdiSYeJBdMGJ9Hg4cUSH2eMYUg">

Frost

:lol:  Cute.

I wonder why Asians have the stereotype about driving, they drive like crazy from what I gather in many places.

In Korea they buzz around like they have no breaks, Indonesia, Philippines, and Malaysia from what I have seen they do also.  

I usually pay a lawyer to get my tickets tossed out anymore. It's a kick in the butt/wallet, but at least no points accessed on my license.

I took my car to the shop once after taking the speedometer cable loose, and got a note so a ticket was tossed out also  :oops: that one cost me only $45.

The prosecutor was mad because I didn't pay a lawyer to lie for me. It's all a scam really here.

I'm not out much anymore, and use cruise control a lot so I'm trying to be good, it's hard though with the idiot drivers out there.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue":lol:  Cute.

I wonder why Asians have the stereotype about driving, they drive like crazy from what I gather in many places.

In Korea they buzz around like they have no breaks, Indonesia, Philippines, and Malaysia from what I have seen they do also.  

I usually pay a lawyer to get my tickets tossed out anymore. It's a kick in the butt/wallet, but at least no points accessed on my license.

I took my car to the shop once after taking the speedometer cable loose, and got a note so a ticket was tossed out also  :oops: that one cost me only $45.

The prosecutor was mad because I didn't pay a lawyer to lie for me. It's all a scam really here.

I'm not out much anymore, and use cruise control a lot so I'm trying to be good, it's hard though with the idiot drivers out there.

Malaysia not so much Frosty. They are as strict(almost) as Singapore.