The best topic

Replies: 7027
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:27:31 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

This woke shit

Started by Erica Mena, May 17, 2023, 11:07:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Shen Li

Saving public education one teacher at a time.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Well... chalking a few home truths on their blackboards at least.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Aryan

Quote from: Blazor
Quote from: LokmarGod says execute faggits but we chose to love and tolerate them instead. We're all getting what we deserve now. Its too fucking late. All the horrors listed in Revelation are on the fast track now.

We share a common enemy with the muzzies, but they're not to be trusted either...

A global Islamic caliphate would be even worse than clown world.

Aryan

Quote from: Berry SweetI am tired of this "woke" shit..and term itself used by idiots to try make their narcissistic selves look important or educated.  It's not working on me.  Even our own PM in Canada has used this term to make himself look even more stupid than he already looks.

No one is "woke"...like literally no one.  This shit is a scam.  Life goes on like it always has...only slang and stupid terms change over the decades and centuries.  Today, we are in this ridiculous "woke" stage...what will it be in 10..20+ years?

"Woke" is just as stupid as the carbon tax in Canada.  This shit is not helping anyone except money launderers.  If people are so 'woke', why can't they see what is really going on?

Berry, STFU. You don't even know how to use a light switch without assistance...

To say this topic exceeds your limited brainpower would be an understatement.

Blazor

Quote from: SCOUSEWe share a common enemy with the muzzies, but they're not to be trusted either...

True.

I know of a great Chinese Warrior that would aid us, goes by the name Iron Chink, runs on KFC. If she gets her Extra Crispy, its like spinach for Popeye, and she becomes invincible!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Gordon

Quote from: SCOUSEWe share a common enemy with the muzzies, but they're not to be trusted either...

True.

I know of a great Chinese Warrior that would aid us, goes by the name Iron Chink, runs on KFC. If she gets her Extra Crispy, its like spinach for Popeye, and she becomes invincible!

chinks are cool.. but FUCK ALL THE FROGS LEECHES MARTINIS AND PAKIS.. those are the true BLOODSUCKING FREAKS!!! BEWARE OF THEIR UPRISING!!! especially in your toilets

caskur

LADY C calls it for what it is, the new puritans.....

They are the new elite and are getting rid of the old elite.

I doubt they'll succeed
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Berry Sweet

Quote from: SCOUSEBerry, STFU. You don't even know how to use a light switch without assistance...

Sounds like you have MS.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Berry Sweet
Quote from: SCOUSEBerry, STFU. You don't even know how to use a light switch without assistance...

Sounds like you have MS.
I have periodic flatulence. Do you know how to use a cigarette lighter?
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Blazor

Quote from: Gordon
Quote from: BlazorTrue.

chinks are cool.. but FUCK ALL THE FROGS LEECHES MARTINIS AND PAKIS.. those are the true BLOODSUCKING FREAKS!!! BEWARE OF THEIR UPRISING!!! especially in your toilets

I will drop many pressies on their top skulls!!!

Shen Li

True.

When I'm fuelled by extra crispy KFC, I'm feared throughout the land.

Blazor

Quote from: Shen Li
Quote from: BlazorTrue.

When I'm fuelled by extra crispy KFC, I'm feared throughout the land.

ac_dance

Herman

Us White folks need to stop this shit. Officer Tatum is right.

The Wise and Powerful

Herman

Quote from: The Wise and Powerful
Crazy frickin progs.