The best topic

Replies: 7374
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:29:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by formosan

This woke shit

Started by Erica Mena, May 17, 2023, 11:07:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lokmar

The God that TWAT doesnt believe in wants us to execute all fucking homosexuals. KILL THEM ALL!

Herman

Progs are frickin violent psychos when they do not get their own way. This psycho cunt is some useless liberal arts professor. She freaked out on calm kids for being pro life, and held a machete to the throat of an anti prog. And she gave a student a zero on a paper for using the term biological woman.

caskur

Quote from: HermanProgs are frickin violent psychos when they do not get their own way. This psycho cunt is some useless liberal arts professor. She freaked out on calm kids for being pro life, and held a machete to the throat of an anti prog. And she gave a student a zero on a paper for using the term biological woman.

She should be flogged first...

I don't know about you but I would beat the shit out of her.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

DKG

Quote from: HermanProgs are frickin violent psychos when they do not get their own way. This psycho cunt is some useless liberal arts professor. She freaked out on calm kids for being pro life, and held a machete to the throat of an anti prog. And she gave a student a zero on a paper for using the term biological woman.

If it wasn't for a video, that deranged excuse for an academic would still enjoy the perks of tenure.

Lokmar

Sooner or later, either all CONS or all libs will need to die.

Herman

Quote from: caskur

She should be flogged first...

I don't know about you but I would beat the shit out of her.
More folks need to stand up to these woke bullies.

Herman

New financial statements from Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation indicate that the group is running a tremendous deficit as donations dwindle but board members continue to invest in pricey consulting firms and expensive properties in the U.S. and Canada.

According to its tax filings, BLM raised just $9.3 million in 2022, a staggering 88% drop from 2021.

And a closer inspection of the group's expenditures explains why BLM still struggles to manage what little money it now collects. In 2022 alone, BLM gave approximately $3.4 million to different "consulting" firms that happened to be affiliated with Patrisse Cullors' friends and family. The group paid $1.7 million to Bowers Consulting, owned by Cullors' successor, Shalomyah Bowers. It gave $1.1 million to a firm owned by Danielle Edwards, the sister of former board member Raymond Howard, and it gave an additional $600,000 to a firm owned by an unidentified board member to sort out "a contract dispute."

That year, two companies run by Paul Cullors, brother of Patrisse, received a total of $1.6 million to provide "professional security services" to BLM. As "head of security," Paul Cullors, one of just two paid BLM employees that year, earned a salary of $126,000 plus other "consulting" fees.

The group's finances have been so lavishly appropriated to those within the leadership's inner circles that Paul Kamenar, an attorney for the National Legal and Policy Center watchdog group, quipped, "While Patrisse Cullors was forced to resign due to charges of using BLM's funds for her personal use, it looks like she's still keeping it all in the family."

In addition to its extraordinary "consulting" and security expenditures, BLM has also amassed several large properties in the U.S. and Canada that have drained millions from its treasury. In May 2022, BLM revealed that it had spent $6.3 million of an $8 million grant on a giant estate in Toronto.

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Dylan Mulvaney will have the operation to officially change his sex. To honor his bravery, the Dodgers will have him featured at their Pride Night in June.

Dylan will throw out the first ball.
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Herman

Quote from: Oliver ClotheshoffeDylan Mulvaney will have the operation to officially change his sex. To honor his bravery, the Dodgers will have him featured at their Pride Night in June.

Dylan will throw out the first ball.
:roll:

Herman

Wanda Sykes said in an interview with Variety that Dave Chappelle's jokes about transgender people were "hurtful and damaging," while also remarking that laws prohibiting transgender individuals from entering bathrooms of their choosing are "hateful." ac_lmfao

Adolf Oliver Bush

What is a Wanda Sykes and why should I give a fuck?
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Frood

Just a borderline aspirating IQ talking bollocks.
Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

Uh huh. A waste of skin in other words.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

PetSmart has become the latest brand name to face online backlash over the promotion of LGBT-themed merchandise, as social media users continue to call for the pet supplies superstore to be added to a boycott list that already includes Target and Bud Light.

The company came under fire on social media because of its new "You Are Loved" collection—launched days before the start of Pride Month in June—which features rainbow-colored clothes, toys, and other items like dog bandanas, cat harnesses, aquarium ornaments, and reptile capes emblazoned with the words "pride vibes."

"PetSmart is celebrating Pride Month with the all-new 2023 You Are Loved collection of Pride themed clothing, toys and accessories for pets of multiple species," the company said in early May, noting that this product line has been around since 2019.

"The proprietary collection was created in partnership with the associate resource group, PetSmart PRIDE AT WORK, and is a representation of the company's commitment to supporting associates and community members of all orientations, gender identities and expressions," it added.

The company's marketing campaign doesn't appear to be well-received among many conservative customers, who posted images and videos from PetSmart stores to Twitter along with calls on like-minded Americans to take their money elsewhere.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Conservative activists are calling for a boycott of retail chain Kohl's on social media in response to the company selling LGBTQ+-branded clothing for children to celebrate Pride month. The company has been criticized for selling a "Baby Sonoma Bodysuit" emblazoned with the transgender-inclusive Pride flag, along with "Little Kids" t-shirts in rainbow colors. However, other social media users have hit out at the boycott, describing it as an example of "homophobia."

Kohl's is just the latest company to be targeted by a conservative boycott over the past couple of months. Right-wingers initiated campaigns against Target over its sale of LGBTQ+ inclusive children's clothes, and Bud Light in response to its partnership with transgender influencer Dylan Mulvaney. Calls by conservatives to boycott Kohl's grew on Sunday after prominent right-wing influencers shared images of the company's Pride range. One Twitter user with nearly 500,000 followers, using the name 'ALX,' posted a screengrab from Kohl's website showing a baby suit for sale which included the Progress Pride flag, which is designed to be more inclusive than the traditional rainbow flag for racial minorities and the transgender community.

The Twitter user wrote: "In case you need clothes for Your Gay or Trans 3 month old, Kohl's has you covered." This message was viewed more than half a million times and received over 1,400 retweets. The 'End Wokeness' Twitter account, which has over 1.1 million followers, posted similar images on Monday, adding: "Looks like Kohl's didn't learn a thing from Bud Light and Target."

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/status/1662959443045146625/photo/2

Tara Lay, a Twitter user from Michigan, shared photographs of Kohl's products in a store, adding: "BREAKING: Kohl's is pushing LGBTQ pride for babies. Please boycott them." Some on social media, including Twitter user Madeline Kazantzis, began using the hashtag #BoycottKohl's, causing it to trend in parts of the U.S. However, other social media accounts hit back, arguing the campaign against Kohl's was motivated by bigotry.

User Ian Livingston tweeted: "#BoycottKohls trending because the hate mongers have a new Target. The mask is off -- lots of evil folks out there and not the ones with two dads raising a happy family." A second account posted: "Saw #BoycottKohls was trending and wouldn't you know, it's #PrideMonth homophobia. So, with Kohl's being boycott, and the #targetboycott, where y'all gonna shop? Don't say #Walmart beause they sell Pride clothes too."

Newsweek has contacted Kohl's press office for comment by email.

https://archive.ph/R0V8o

- Biggie Smiles