The best topic

Replies: 8463
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:43:12 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Rest in heaven Brent

Started by Erica Mena, May 18, 2023, 01:43:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Erica Mena

Some of you don't know him, but those of us that been around for years do.

I'm at a loss for words right now. I wish I would have said sorry. May the Lord comfort his family in their time of grief. Rest assured Brent is flying with the angels right now.

:sad:
<t></t>

Anonymous

Well I disappeared my account a few days early I guess.

He probably died thinking I hated him, but I really just felt sorry for him.  He didn't make it to 40 and he had a bad time the whole way.

Maybe they have rap battles in the afterlife.  It turns out his biggest opponent was himself.  RIP

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

I saw the Person calling himself "Oranje" posted that at BF

I thought it was a scam since the person didn't read like Oranje

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=501094 time=1684433620 user_id=136Brent?

He was a long-time member of the flame/troll community that somehow crash landed at BC years ago now.  He liked rap, Deadpool, wrasslin' and long walks on the beach with a ham sammy.

Flea is paying her respects.

Now I'm out of here for real.

Aylana

He was a funny guy who could write some great rap like flames and did wrestle in those independent wrestling things whatever they were called...Brent was in the last PYP at Third Rail too I think before he got banned, but getting banned from Third Rail was sort of an honor anyway since that site was sucky.

Erica Mena

Shit, I forgot how many time I got banned from TRF.
<t></t>

caskur

How did Brent die?

Sorry about your death Brent ... I knew you were gone.

Brent used to write to me privately. I was comforting when his grandmother died. He was real life mates with Lady Ice.... He  joined my secret fb group.

I feel sad and sick.... and quite depressed really.

Both Brents are gone now.....
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

I hope Dead Distorted View's hungry casket worms make the great pilgrimage to Brent's not small pine box.

(All you can eat buffet, perhaps?)

If any of you fuckers ever get word that I dieded, and I hope nobody I know ever says, you MUST roast me. It's what I would have wanted.

Brent liked to flame and troll. RIP brother....
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

I hope Dead Distorted View's hungry casket worms make the great pilgrimage to Brent's not small pine box.

If any of you fuckers ever get word that I dieded, and I hope nobody I know ever says, you MUST roast me. It's what I would have wanted.

Blahhhhhh...

Erica Mena

DV made Brent look like a model.
<t></t>

Erica Mena

Quote from: Frood post_id=501122 time=1684491376 user_id=1676

I'd cry myself to sleep if anything ever happened to you or Bone.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shadow of the Treasurer" post_id=501097 time=1684435057
Quote from: Odinson post_id=501094 time=1684433620 user_id=136Brent?

He was a long-time member of the flame/troll community
I can't wait till all of the flameratds are dead. Biggest retards on the internets and thankfully nearly extinct.