News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Best way to troll on a vegan page online?

Started by Berry Sweet, May 22, 2023, 09:08:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=501988 time=1685222324 user_id=3351
Quote from: Frood post_id=501541 time=1684877276 user_id=1676

Red meat is great.

Yep! Something has to die every fucking day for my survival or I'm not satiated. Fuck stupid assed vegans in the ass with a jumbo grilled sausage!!!

Even when I have seafood, it must be with great sized slab of grilled red meat.

I can see why they're trying to remove it from our diets.... there's too many brain and muscle powering nutrients in it for the lowly people to consume....
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

We did some top sirloins on the barbeque last night with baked potatoes and salad. Vegans don't know what they are missing.

Frood

I sometimes drive around my hot pink coloured Cadillac with seal eyes as headlights while eating Quarter Pounders in the old fashioned polystyrene packaging and tossing them out the window...
Blahhhhhh...

formosan

Hello vegans.....I'm making grilled chicken, kimchi fried rice for supper.
too old to be a fashionista

Oerdin

Quote from: DKG post_id=502063 time=1685265193 user_id=3390
We did some top sirloins on the barbeque last night with baked potatoes and salad. Vegans don't know what they are missing.

Last Monday we did a picanha on the grill which is the national steak of Brazil.  In English it is called the Sirloin Top Roast.  It was really good though you have to keep a careful watch on it for grease fires while grilling due to the ample fat cap melting during cooking.  That said, the steak was juicy and extremely tender.

Herman

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=502521 time=1685649975 user_id=3374

Last Monday we did a picanha on the grill which is the national steak of Brazil.  In English it is called the Sirloin Top Roast.  It was really good though you have to keep a careful watch on it for grease fires while grilling due to the ample fat cap melting during cooking.  That said, the steak was juicy and extremely tender.

The beef in Brazil and Argentina is frickin great.

Frood

It's OK to pretty good but depends on where you go and who cooks it..
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=502521 time=1685649975 user_id=3374

I know what I want to order from the butcher.

Oerdin

If you have a Costco near you they carry them at Costco.

Oerdin

DKG

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=502575 time=1685714290 user_id=3374
If you have a Costco near you they carry them at Costco.

I do and I have a membership. I will look for that cut next week. The Costco closest to me is a zoo from Friday - Sunday.

DKG

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=502576 time=1685714711 user_id=3374
https://youtube.com/shorts/srWR75RA3eU?feature=share">https://youtube.com/shorts/srWR75RA3eU?feature=share

I can't wait to try it.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Best way to troll a vegan page online: post up pictures of diaper custard and tell them about your new recipe for lentil casserole.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Odinson

City people shouldnt be allowed to vote.

">

Herman

Quote from: Odinson post_id=502765 time=1685984709 user_id=136
City people shouldnt be allowed to vote.

">

What an idiot. ac_toofunny